What's new

Army jawan commits suicide in Jammu

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After hearing gunshots, other jawans rushed to the spot and shifted him to hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.

By: PTI | Jammu | Published:July 31, 2015 4:42 pm
An army jawan allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle in an army camp in Jammu, police said today.

Naik Gokula Kumar of Kerala shot himself with his service rifle inside the Chatha Army camp here last night, a police official at Police Post Chatta said.
After hearing gunshots, other jawans rushed to the spot and shifted him to hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead, he said.

A case has been registered, he further said.

The postmortem has been carried out and body handed over to the army for last rites, he said.

Army has ordered court of inquiry into the incident.

- See more at: Army jawan commits suicide in Jammu | The Indian Express

R.I.P
Seems Yoga therapy is sadly not producing the results.

After hearing gunshots, other jawans rushed to the spot and shifted him to hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.

By: PTI | Jammu | Published:July 31, 2015 4:42 pm
An army jawan allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle in an army camp in Jammu, police said today.

Naik Gokula Kumar of Kerala shot himself with his service rifle inside the Chatha Army camp here last night, a police official at Police Post Chatta said.
After hearing gunshots, other jawans rushed to the spot and shifted him to hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead, he said.

A case has been registered, he further said.

The postmortem has been carried out and body handed over to the army for last rites, he said.

Army has ordered court of inquiry into the incident.

- See more at: Army jawan commits suicide in Jammu | The Indian Express

R.I.P
Seems Yoga therapy is sadly not producing the results.
Yoga can never work neither best phycologists. Other wise USA and India would had soldiers with best mental health

No amount of enquiries will do anything. The soldiers are being sent into a tremendously stressful environment without adequate mental conditioning and counselling.

No amount of enquiries will do anything. The soldiers are being sent into a tremendously stressful environment without adequate mental conditioning and counselling.
One can understand that for say the US service personnel, having to fight in places in Iraq and Afghanistan and return with fatigue, the Indian soldiers on the other hand just facing a low intensity insurgency, i would say even Pakistan Army is facing much more harsh environment than their Indian counterparts.

One can understand that for say the US service personnel, having to fight in places in Iraq and Afghanistan and return with fatigue, the Indian soldiers on the other hand just facing a low intensity insurgency, i would say even Pakistan Army is facing much more harsh environment than their Indian counterparts.

Nothing is going in Jammu, a Hindu majority area...another fail :lol: Probably the guy killed himself because of some personal reasons.

Nothing is going in Jammu, a Hindu majority area...another fail :lol: Probably the guy killed himself because of some personal reasons.
Off course, Jammu is a tourist spot and some 300,000 Indian soldiers are there for a picnic, locals must be making a fortune..... but sadly there's a curfew there every other week. :(

Off course, Jammu is a tourist spot and some 300,000 Indian soldiers are there for a picnic, locals must be making a fortune..... but sadly there's a curfew there every other week. :(

Don't jibber jabber on something you have no idea of. Jammu is a hindu majority area. Majority of the protests you see in Kashmir are confined to Kashmir valley.

LOL

I can say Kashmir is 100 times more peaceful than Karachi can ever be.

Don't jibber jabber on something you have no idea of. Jammu is a hindu majority area. Majority of the protests you see in Kashmir are confined to Kashmir valley.

LOL

I can say Kashmir is 100 times more peaceful than Karachi can ever be.
But seeing that there have been loads of suicides, shouldn't the inquiry have found something by now? Perhaps better induction tests for future designations?

Back
Top Bottom