What's new

Army jawan arrested on charges of rape in Occupied Kashmir

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
An army jawan has been arrested on charges of raping a woman in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said Sunday.

Showkat Ahmad Malik, a jawan in the 60 Battalion of the Territorial Army, was arrested by police yesterday when he was trying to flee the house of the woman in Zirhama area of Kupwara district, the police said.

Malik, a resident of nearby Trehgam area, had barged into the house of the woman last evening and allegedly raped her after gagging her mouth, the police said.

As Malik was leaving after committing the crime, the woman raised an alarm after which he was nabbed by the locals and handed over to police.

The woman was sent for medical examination while a case under Section 376 RPC (rape) was registered against Malik, the police said.

Army jawan arrested on charges of rape in Kashmir | The Indian Express

So a kashmiri national who happen to be part of "territorial" army raped another kashmiri!!!

Kashmiri raped kashmiri and someone trying to showcase as if Indian army did the crime.

A muslim did cruelty to another muslim. Wait, he can not be a muslim since a muslim can never do this.

On topic: Catch that guy and hang him.

Our stupid media to be blamed :)

So a kashmiri national who happen to be part of "territorial" army raped another kashmiri!!!

Kashmiri raped kashmiri and someone trying to showcase as if Indian army did the crime.

A muslim did cruelty to another muslim. Wait, he can not be a muslim since a muslim can never do this.

On topic: Catch that guy and hang him.

You are saying as if Indian army never r@ped any Kashmiri women. :lol:

Remember Kunan Poshpora incident???

Kunan Poshpora incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

Troll opening a thread on banned topic telling us to discuss how a muslim kashmiri raped another muslim kashmiri. :lol:

Bold part shows what a big fail you are. Anyways Indians have started categorizing rapes on sect, caste and religions. That is a new low which I didn't expect from you guys despite I believe you can go any low.

Bold part shows what a big fail you are. Anyways Indians have started categorizing rapes on sect, caste and religions. That is a new low which I didn't expect from you guys despite I believe you can go any low.

Its called making someone understand in the language they only knows. I just stated that you had nothing to state here via this thread not even "how an evil yindoo army oppressing pure muslims of kashmir" :lol:

Next barb...... :coffee:

Its called making someone understand in the language they only knows. I just stated that you had nothing to state here via this thread not even "how an evil yindoo army oppressing pure muslims of kashmir" :lol:

Next barb...... :coffee:

As I said you are going a new low to defend a rape. I won't stop you. :)

As I said you are going a new low to defend a rape. I won't stop you. :)

Tell me how come a rape thread is helping your T-instincts? Whats your point?

Defend a rape!!!! Check my earlier reply, I said catch him and hang him.

:lol:

Troll opening a thread on banned topic telling us to discuss how a muslim kashmiri raped another muslim kashmiri. :lol:

Man can become evil with living with evils ..................

Tell me how come a rape thread is helping your T-instincts? Whats your point?

I just opened a simple thread. You are getting insecure for some reason. :lol:

Defend a rape!!!! Check my earlier reply, I said catch him and hang him

Yes you are defending a rape. Muslim guy muslim women. That is all very shameful to categorize rapes. You failed completely here.

Yes you are defending a rape. Muslim guy muslim women. That is all very shameful to categorize rapes. You failed completely here.

You still has the audacity to claim moral high ground after opening a thread on banned topic just to massage your hatred? :tsk:

I just opened a simple thread. You are getting insecure for some reason. :lol:

Actually you helped our cause ;)

Back
Top Bottom