What's new

Army in field now

It seems army went there to help as police, Rab and BGB failed to control the situation. They aren't officially deployed. Bogra is BNP stronghold.. All pro india anti state groups should be thrown out from the place.
@Al-zakir i am fine. I was there in malibag during clash. The rally was so huge! Almost 1000x bigger than Shahbag.....

I think army deployment got leaked in Bogra case but in reality maybe it's not the first time in recent series of clashes. I saw a post before this event in Basherkella FB page, ignored it then because it had a possibility of being a Jamat propaganda. That post says on 28th feb (not sure about the exact date) some army members were sent to a place of Kustia to rescue some police dead bodies. Arriving on spot the army guys told Jamat or local people, "we have nothing with you, we're here to get the dead bodies" . Later they took the corpses and got back. In Bogra it was 2 platoons army so it attracted everyone's eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loki, I respect your neutral opinion. OTOH I like to call a spade a spade, I do not mince words. I am prone to mistakes, but I welcome people to correct me, not the compromised Indian agents, but real patriotic pro-Bangladeshi Bangladeshi's.

Now please tell me who were the govt. during MUA/FUA, what stopped them from getting rid of and keeping all Indian agents from running for elected posts and even winning with allegation of rigging? How did Hasina didi, the Indian proxy, got to power, if it was not for this MUA/FUA farce and their rigged election? Was the election not rigged then?

Well, I can certainly say that there were some "magic hands" involved over there. Otherwise, BNP would not have lost by such a large margin. They have sizable support.

I think army deployment got leaked in Bogra case but in reality maybe it's not the first time in recent series of clashes. I saw a post before this event in Basherkella FB page, ignored it then because it had a possibility of being a Jamat propaganda. That post says on 28th feb (not sure about the exact date) some army members were sent to a place of Kustia to rescue some police dead bodies. Arriving on spot the army guys told Jamat or local people, "we have nothing with you, we're here to get the dead bodies" . Later they took the corpses and got back. In Bogra it was 2 platoons army so it attracted everyone's eyes.

Yes i know that. By the way did you notice the 2 years old pro awami page Mukti Judhher Golpo Shono which was popularized by Prothom alo and text books has half the users of Jamati page Basherkella which was opened 19 days ago. It has 102,000 users at the moment just after 3 weeks. Unbelievable!

Yes i know that. By the way did you notice the 2 years old pro awami page Mukti Judhher Golpo Shono which was popularized by Prothom alo and text books has half the users of Jamati page Basherkella which was opened 19 days ago. It has 102,000 users at the moment just after 3 weeks. Unbelievable!

After all basherkella giving all the miracle news like syedi's face is on the moon.
How can ppl miss the chance.
So did u see his face how did u feel. Didnt it remind u of his supreme power.
See how ppl of bogra and others gone berserk. Didnt it shaken u little bit.
How religion is used in our country. Real pity :meeting:

@madx i didn't see any moon related post posted by Basherkella. Post a screenshöt. Otherwise @Loki mod should take care of such posts with a warning!

p.s. Right now their member is 1,05,000! 3000 in few hours! omg!

@madx i didn't see any moon related post posted by Basherkella. Post a screenshöt. Otherwise @Loki mod should take care of such posts with a warning!

How can u see ur eyes become blind after seeing his supreme power.

Lie worked well
Photoshopped pic of Sayedee used to instigate Bogra violence

2013-03-04__fr04.jpg

Absurd it may look. But a picture of convicted war criminal Delawar Hossain Sayedee superimposed on the face of moon posted in Jamaat-Shibir Facebook page “Basherkella” was actually sold to a large number of people as an omen.

And that omen, to these people, is a call to fight the government and free Sayedee, a top Jamaat leader, at "any cost".

This "divine" Facebook picture, posted on Saturday evening by one “Carbon Tasnim” of Faridpur, was circulated by Jamaat-Shibir activists through cell phones and computers.

The caption reads: From late Friday night to early Saturday, people from Bangladesh to Saudi Arabia saw Sayedee's face. Such an image is God's sign that true devotees are honoured in different ways.

To draw attention of the people who do not use internet, announcements were made through loudspeakers of mosques about the picture, report our correspondents from Chittagong, Rajshahi and Bogra.

Besides, many people called The Daily Star staff members from different districts to verify if such a moon was really sighted.

In addition to using such bizarre and cheap photo manipulation for a heinous purpose, the Jamaat-Shibir men yesterday used women and children as human shields in Rajshahi and Bogra.

In the photograph, the black frame of Sayedee's spectacles and silk thread of his cap were mostly visible as the colour of those synthetic materials were more shining than his face.

The pro-Jamaat campaigners also pasted Sayedee's image on the national flag, propagating through social media that he could not be a *******.

The picture of Sayedee on the face of moon drew condemnation from Islami scholars and ridicule from regular Facebook users -- some among them are regular visitors of Basherkella page.

Several Islami scholars termed the use of this fake picture a Jamaat-Shibir ploy to cheat ordinary believers and instigate their religious sentiments.

According to scholars, such an act is a "great sin".

They note that such "sighting" of the moon can never happen in the light of the Quran and the Hadith.

“The sun and the moon will be the part of hell after Qayamat [day of resurrection]. Those doing this [trick] are only trying to make Sayedee a sinner and part of the hell,” said Maulana Fariduddin Mash Ud, imam of Sholakia Eidgah in Kishoreganj.

“It is funny that Jamaat-Shibir is doing this by putting Sayedee's image on a photo of moon,” he said.

Moulana Ataullah, senior Nayeb-e-ameer of Bangladesh Khelafat Andolon, said it was not possible to see anyone's image on the face of moon as per Islami shariah.

“This cannot happen. It is his [Sayedee's] disciples who have been doing this,” said Ataullah, also a son of famous Islami scholar Hafezzi Huzur. “Maybe if you think of someone for long, you can see his face in the shadow of a tree.”

The picture also prompted online bloggers and activists to make equally absurd jokes using Sayedee's pictures.

In one, for instance, Sayedee was shown as one of the three astronomers to have landed on the moon in 1969. In this picture, Neil Armstrong's face has been replaced by Sayedee's face.

Another showed Sayedee's face superimposed on the bottom of a baboon.

<i>Lie worked well</i>

@madx , i asked for a post from Basherkella! @Loki please try to filter such baseless posts that downgrade the level of discussion. Yes there was rumor, but all Shibir page asked viewers not to fall for those rumors.

facebook pages like these should not be taken seriously...these pages are often administered fanboys who make baseless propaganda

@madx comprehension problem? The daily star report clearly mentions that an individual poster posted it, not basherkella! Even a moron understands the difference between posted by page and posted by others! Go to that page and post your photo. LoL.

The army deal does not make sense.

Army was not permitted to deploy in 2009 Pilkhana killings of their own. Yet a small contingent was allowed to deploy temporarily to help out a police station supposedly under attack from Shibir.

Anyone can make sense of this ?

facebook pages like these should not be taken seriously...these pages are often administered fanboys who make baseless propaganda

Do you take BDNEWS24 seriously? Dude, they are less trustworthy than Basherkella! Btw i am not taking their posts seriously, i just highlighted the number of people following the page. Huge.

The army deal does not make sense.

Army was not permitted to deploy in 2009 Pilkhana killings of their own. Yet a small contingent was allowed to deploy temporarily to help out a police station supposedly under attack from Shibir.

Anyone can make sense of this ?

You brought up an intriguing question. That further clarifies culpability of Awami League regime in Pilkhana massacre.

After all basherkella giving all the miracle news like syedi's face is on the moon.
How can ppl miss the chance.
So did u see his face how did u feel. Didnt it remind u of his supreme power.
See how ppl of bogra and others gone berserk. Didnt it shaken u little bit.
How religion is used in our country. Real pity :meeting:

Here's what happened.

I ran into a bunch of mullahs near my town. They were all looking up to the night sky and talking on their cellphones. They saw, what they perceived was the shape of Sayedee's head on the moon. It's all about perception.

Have you ever heard of a term called "urban legends"?

Here's what happened.

I ran into a bunch of mullahs near my town. They were all looking up to the night sky and talking on their cellphones. They saw, what they perceived was the shape of Sayedee's head on the moon. It's all about perception.

Have you ever heard of a term called "urban legends"?

error of perception, hallucination, illusion is a common thing and often spreads among mass people. it happened here in this case also . Shouldn't be taken seriously!

Back
Top Bottom