What's new

Army High commands use to meet Shahbaz Shairf during PTI's government: Sheikh Rasheed

Acetic Acid

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Whenever i visited GHQ most the times They're busy in meeting shahbaz shairf and I had to wait.

When I told Imran khan he said they can make anyone PM from PMLN but no him as he's convicted criminal.

Imran khan himself also said in Regime Change conference that he asked bajwa to not make Shahbaz sharif make PM as they're corruption cases against him of billion rupees.

Imran khan had trust in Army just like we as nation that they'll never side with criminals

But army proved all of us wrong
Now everyone is paying the price except army

Welcome to bajwa doctrine

These haramkhors are above law. Yahi baat IK khata kahta thak gaya kah woh qouma taba ho jati hain Jahan Ameer ka Lia alag or gareeb ka Lia alag qanoon ho. Pakistan tabahi ka dahana ponch gaya ha. Abbi be logon ko samaj nahi aii ye woh na nikala ye army ka apna under sa awazen boland nahi hui, to Pakistan ka Khuda Hafiz

Whenever i visited GHQ most the times They're busy in meeting shahbaz shairf and I had to wait.

When I told Imran khan he said they can make anyone PM from PMLN but no him as he's convicted criminal.

Imran khan himself also said in Regime Change conference that he asked bajwa to not make Shahbaz sharif make PM as they're corruption cases against him of billion rupees.

Imran khan had trust in Army just like we as nation that they'll never side with criminals

But army proved all of us wrong
Now everyone is paying the price except army

Welcome to bajwa doctrine
Such press conferences take away public support from Army. Rather criminalize them.
Then people blame the entire institution.

I have never seen such kind of hate and polarization in Pakistani society neither the bad times before. Army has lost its charm and prestige.

This shouldn't be news to ANYONE who is well connected. This has been going on since 18 months or so. Remember when Zubair went to meet the COAS? Why do you think he was going?

Wait till you hear who was meeting NS!

I am just surprised that now mainstream leaders are saying this out in the public. The stranglehold of the establishment on Pakistani politicians and general public does seem to be eroding away...that's the surprising thing.

Such press conferences take away public support from Army. Rather criminalize them.
Then people blame the entire institution.

I have never seen such kind of hate and polarization in Pakistani society neither the bad times before. Army has lost its charm and prestige.
The army is criminal, everyone should know this by now.

This shouldn't be news to ANYONE who is well connected. This has been going on since 18 months or so. Remember when Zubair went to meet the COAS? Why do you think he was going?

I am just surprised that now mainstream leaders are saying this out in the public. The stranglehold of the establishment on Pakistani politicians and general public does seem to be eroding away...that's the surprising thing.
DG ISI met him in London while Army commanders have video link meetiny

I would like to differ. None of the institutions are bad. We just don`t know the rationale behind their policies. But these policies have repercussions in the form of agitations and anti-Army sentiments.
How silly of you to say that. All institution of Pakistan are criminal. Courts fail to provide justice, hospitals fail to save lives, police fails to protect the innocent, education system fails to provide decent education, and army just back stabbed the country to install the biggest crooks of Pakistan as our government. Ya right, none of the instituations are bad.

Last edited:
What he didn't mention was extended sessions with General Rani also took place.

How silly of you to say that. All institution of Pakistan are criminal. Cours fail to provide justice, hospitals fail to save lives, police fails to protect the innocent, education system fails to provide decent education, and army just back stabbed the country to install biggest crooks of Pakistan as our government. Ya right, none of the instituations are bad, are you a clown?
I still maintain my stance. None of the institutions are bad. They all are meant for the welfare and security of its citizens. It`s the people who exploit them for personal gains.

I still maintain my stance. None of the institutions are bad. They all are meant for the welfare and security of its citizens. It`s the people who exploit them for personal gains.
Lol, ya... like institution work without people. Are you 5?

Anyways so lets say certain members of the army aree rotten and are responsible for the shit storm, what is the rest of army doing? Are they blind, deaf and dumb to not see what is going on? If they know, why are they not doing anything about these bad apples?

Business Tycoon Late Qasim Siraj Teli in an alleged audio clip (20+ minutes long) warned about this regime change operation (ouster of PTI govt) taking place back in 2020.

He also told that Business community of Karachi will stop their investments and move abroad if that happen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom