What's new

Army guns down two militants on LoC, foils infiltration bid

It's not suicidal by any stretch of imagination! The fact is that SOPs didn't seem to have been followed. There are well laid out procedures whilst doing patrolling. I think our guys took it easy and were taken by complete surprise! Otherwise there is just no way that they could get killed in this fashion. The CO needs to be hauled up for this unforgivable lapse. One can't take the enemy for granted and you need to keep your ears and eyes open always.

Indeed the CO disregarded the SOP and that too when the situation at the LOC is tense.

What makes these incidents tragic is that they could have been easily avoided with vigilance and common sense. Such avoidable incidents only occur on patrols; a frontline officer could make such rookie mistake is appalling.

We need to permanently seal the LOC and the remaining Indo-Pak border to prevent these incursions from militants from the Pakistani side.

I am thinking something along the lines of Great Wall of China/Berlin Wall all across the LOC and India-Pak border (and India-BD border).

I wonder if such a project is feasible financially to fund by the GoI?

You should seriously look into the fencing work being done on the Indo-Pak and Indo-BD borders. Multiple layers of reinforced, razor-wire-topped fencing (electrified in many parts), unmanned ground sensors (UGS), EO motion detection devices with thermal imaging, UAV patrols, foot patrols by IA and BSF with attack dogs. If infiltration is detected Squick reaction heli-borne SF teams are deployed to engage the scum.

Read:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-indian-army-aviation-special-operations.html

Watch:

These projects have cost billions of USD but go unnoticed by much of the Indian population. There is a reason these infiltrations have reduced to a trickle and now these scum have to take the most treacherous routes in the mountains to try to get across.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two badly needed kills for the Indian army in Kashmir, we all know why...

We need to permanently seal the LOC and the remaining Indo-Pak border to prevent these incursions from militants from the Pakistani side.

I am thinking something along the lines of Great Wall of China/Berlin Wall all across the LOC and India-Pak border (and India-BD border).

I wonder if such a project is feasible financially to fund by the GoI?

You can't permanently seal the LoC, only thing that should be permanently sealed is your lips.

Two badly needed kills for the Indian army in Kashmir, we all know why...

IA dnt need to kill any one in dark like you did (coward act). Buddy our PM is impotent otherwise every one know the history.

Best of luck to IA.

IA dnt need to kill any one in dark like you did (coward act). Buddy our PM is impotent otherwise every one know the history.

Best of luck to IA.

:omghaha:

Buddy our PM is impotent otherwise

PM is a pragmatic and sensible man not like emotional internet Indians.

"MESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKE THE REST!"

indian-army-27310630.jpg

encounter2.jpg

INDIA++SOLDIERS+IN+KASHMIR+MAR+15+2010.jpg

^ Still using the same mantra and same photos...I guess whatever keeps your spirits up. :omghaha:

indian-army-27310630.jpg

Also buddy you messed up your country's own national/flag colors.

It's suppose to be Orange, White, and then Green... You were so excited you forgot the order of the colors of your own flag.

Also buddy you messed up your country's own national/flag colors.

It's suppose to be Orange, White, and then Green... You were so excited you forgot the order of the colors of your own flag.
There is no right or wrong way. If you look at the IAF's tail flash:

Indian-Air-Force-C-17.jpg

They have gone for a similar colour arrangement.

Their best got their a$$es handed to them about a week or so ago.

If that coward act makes you proud then you can be happy with that...

You cant face our army in day light that's why need to act in night

If that coward act makes you proud then you can be happy with that...

You cant face our army in day light that's why need to act in night

Your army ain't gonna do anything about it. Whether it's Manmohan or Modhi. Yawn.

Back
Top Bottom