What's new

Army guns down two militants on LoC, foils infiltration bid

Your army ain't gonna do anything about it. Whether it's Manmohan or Modhi. Yawn.

Is this the reason we own Siachen ? BD is independent? And you are crying for Kashmir from last 67 years ???

We saw that in the Atlantique incident. I think its anniversary was only a few days ago.

:lol:

We are talking about the present. 'Apparently' PA kills your soldiers, and your forces give out sweets in badla.

Sounds like win-win situation to me.

There is no right or wrong way. If you look at the IAF's tail flash:

Indian-Air-Force-C-17.jpg

They have gone for a similar colour arrangement.

That's because Air Forces typically--on one side of the aircraft the color arrangements or flag is reversed.

aan.jpg

Source: F-16.net

See how Pak flag is reversed on this side of the aircraft.

150911_Tuaf-F-16_for-Israel.jpg

Source: xairforces.net

Turkish F-16, notice Turkish flag is reversed on one side.

20080524_081.jpg

Img Source: http://theaviationist.com/tag/giornata-azzurra/
Italian F-35, see again on one side the Italian flag is reversed, here it is Red, White, Green. The normal arrangement is Green, white, and Red.

:lol:

We are talking about the present. 'Apparently' PA kills your soldiers, and your forces give out sweets in badla.

Sounds like win-win situation to me.

Yes. maybe an indian civilian was killed yesterday on the border. I must have read it wrong. You have also been receiving sweets from afghan border, right? Did you like them?

It's been a long night. Cheers Bhartees.

There's more to come from the PA. Ana khusbo laga ke, aur ati hain Pak Fauj kalaaf laga key. :lol:

For Indian army, even women and children going home to their village are militants :sick:

It's been a long night. Cheers Bhartees.

There's more to come from the PA. Ana khusbo laga ke, aur ati hain Pak Fauj kalaaf laga key. :lol:

Kashmir to le nahi sake, Bangladesh bhi kho diya, Siachen bhi gaya haath se, Itna dum hai to le lo Kashmir aa ke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom