What's new

Army gives shut up call to MQM Propaganda against the JIT !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
B9qF1PBCEAAr2wk[1].jpg

B9qF4FWCQAEZN1A[1].jpg
B9qFz4XCIAAotH6[1].jpg
B9qF2NSCcAAJ1iV[1].jpg

It's not a shutup Call to anyone, but it's a call not to politisize the criminals.
& criminals are not only in MQM.
Even ISPR, s heads spokesperson wasn't Manning any political party in that statement.
So, I would like to beg a pardon, for not using ISPR,s vital statement in self political interests, which may cause a horrible dent to the efforts done by PAKARMY IN thier war against terrorists.
ANYWAY last line of the JIT report on BALDIA town is itself a conspiracy against PAKARMY, which says the the witnesses heard all the accusations on MQM from a 3rd person.
It's another PPP govt led trap, which will bring bad name to PAKARMY.

cause. That's what NOORA/zardari Mafia wants?
After BBs murder, memo-gate, after Musharraf,s unfair trail, after Geo,s hit on ISI, all this ruling Mafia with thier masters in international establisment wants , the control of PAKARMY BUSTED.
But, I guesses they all will be brought down to justice, they deserve .
I am Sure, that MQM IS INVOLVED IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES. IN KARACHI, but it's not the only beast there?
others will be feeling the pain, once they find IRON FIST on to thirty necks.
Think about UZAIR BALUCH being brought to Karachi, & telling the names of people's involved in BB, S MURDER,?
TO Spicy & true!

Last edited:
When i read the Title , i was like :woot:

when i open the thread i was like :sick:

and now i am like :close_tema::drag:

please show us how is ur post relevent. u bring in IK on everything
This is a rare medical condition associated to a breed call patwari and is known as Imranschizophernia

I think People over here Doesnt even have knowledge of Baldia Town itself let alone talk about criminal Elements there. In the past PPP Govt. Baldia Town was being Under threat from Expanding power of Lyari Gangsters Lyari against MQM because it is Neighboring District from even today most of Industrial Areas are connected with Areas where Gang war Elements are more Active then MQM itself. JIT report is Highly Questionable because it doesnt offer any relevance to local situation of this area as well as most of their Work force are from MQM diehards dominated Areas like Orangi Town so MQM supporters in right mind wouldnt even Touch them let alone Burn it because first they have to deal with Lyari Gangsters who are operating there and second they have to consider how many MQM supporters are working there before even considering to start operation in Baldia Town.

It's not a shutup Call to anyone, but it's a call not to politisize the criminals.
& criminals are not only in MQM.
Even ISPR, s heads spokesperson wasn't Manning any political party in that statement.
So, I would like to beg a pardon, for not using ISPR,s vital statement in self political interests, which may cause a horrible dent to the efforts done by PAKARMY IN thier war against terrorists.
ANYWAY last line of the JIT report on BALDIA town is itself a conspiracy against PAKARMY, which says the the witnesses heard all the accusations on MQM from a 3rd person.
It's another PPP govt led trap, which will bring bad name to PAKARMY.

cause. That's what NOORA/zardari Mafia wants?
After BBs murder, memo-gate, after Musharraf,s unfair trail, after Geo,s hit on ISI, all this ruling Mafia with thier masters in international establisment wants , the control of PAKARMY BUSTED.
But, I guesses they all will be brought down to justice, they deserve .
I am Sure, that MQM IS INVOLVED IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES. IN KARACHI, but it's not the only beast there?
others will be feeling the pain, once they find IRON FIST on to thirty necks.
Think about UZAIR BALUCH being brought to Karachi, & telling the names of people's involved in BB, S MURDER,?
TO Spicy & true!

You are right but its only MQM that is going bonkers on this JIT. MQM sitting MNA is a defense lawyer for Baldia town accused as well as Wali Babar case accused.

You are right but its only MQM that is going bonkers on this JIT. MQM sitting MNA is a defense lawyer for Baldia town accused as well as Wali Babar case accused.
Friend,
You think these smaller nails are enough to put a giant in the cofin?
I am telling you, that is only to put MQM under damocrazy umbrella nothing more could happen?
MQM been made bonkers, NOORA /zardari Mafia, of it's criminal past, but that doesn't means that they should black mail any one for thier croupt rule on pakistan ?
I was in one of JITs against MQM, hakeem saeed Case, most of our theories changed into court of law,& here We are all of the accused being freed?

So basically MQM walks free from killing 256 people.

Hell why are we after TTP, LeJ,SSP and the lot when MQM is allowed to walk free. double standards.

which nation in the world allows foreigner to close down cities burn plazas and give 2 hour long speeches via phone calls.

So basically MQM walks free from killing 256 people.

Hell why are we after TTP, LeJ,SSP and the lot when MQM is allowed to walk free. double standards.

which nation in the world allows foreigner to close down cities burn plazas and give 2 hour long speeches via phone calls.
MQM is ACCUSED but not CONVICTED for Baldia Town Factory so Innocent Until Proven Guilty applied on them and there are many reasons for allowing MQM to walk Free against above mentioned parties.

TTP=Terrorists
LeJ=Sectarian Hate group
SSP=Sectarian Hate Group

Each of them are not good for Karachi because they would create more Troubles as their Dominated areas are complete Mess and Promote Hatred while MQM Dominated Areas are Largely Peaceful and Promotes Harmony.

MQM is ACCUSED but not CONVICTED for Baldia Town Factory so Innocent Until Proven Guilty applied on them and there are many reasons for allowing MQM to walk Free against above mentioned parties.

TTP=Terrorists
LeJ=Sectarian Hate group
SSP=Sectarian Hate Group

Each of them are not good for Karachi because they would create more Troubles as their Dominated areas are complete Mess and Promote Hatred while MQM Dominated Areas are Largely Peaceful and Promotes Harmony.

well as for convicted will MQM accept being convicted? hell their leader went to jail in UK and they shut down karachi.

On live TV 12th may was covered MQM still walked free. so as for peaceful areas of MQM no one dares to say anything to MQM or do anything in MQM strong hold. life is dear to everyone. Last JIT accused MQM having many target killers. JIT stands for JOINT INVESTIGATION REPORT.

No one in their right mind would advocate for MQM unless they work for it or have relatives on MQM pay roll.

Back
Top Bottom