What's new

Army foils infiltration bid in Jammu and Kashmir, militant killed

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
Army foils infiltration bid in Jammu and Kashmir, militant killed - Indian Express

Army has foiled an infiltration bid by militants along the Line of Control in Tangdhar sector of Jammu and Kashmir, killing an ultra.

An army official said today that troops along the LoC in Tangdhar sector noticed two militants trying to sneak into the Valley from across the border late last night.

The militants were challenged by the soldiers and in the ensuing gun battle, a militant was killed.

An AK 47 rifle and three magazines were recovered from the scene of the encounter.

With this, the number of militants killed in counter-infiltration operations along the LoC in Kupwara district has risen to 11 in the past five days.

Five militants were killed when army foiled an infiltration bid in Hafruda forest area of Handwara yesterday while four infiltrating militants were killed in Macchil Sector on Tuesday.

One ultra was shot dead in Keran sector of Kupwara district on Monday.

Five militants were killed in a failed infiltration bid in Keran Sector on July 9.

RIH. I am loving it!! Now a days Infiltration into Indian Kashmir itself is a mega challenge for the militants, let alone waging war inside Kashmir. Good Job Army and Police.

Thats professionalism, i can only imagine what it would take to remain wide eyed 24/7 in freezing conditions .. the real thing would be much more harsh.

Salute

So somebody is infiltrating from Pakistan and their army have no idea?

Good job IA.

A new militant killed ??

Good job by IA .

1001391_395481583891629_284045208_n.jpg

Sharif has close ties with punjab based militants. Its already getting obvious he owes them a lot and will repay them by supporting their activities.

Good we are getting early indications.

2 more encounters are going on in Lolab and Tangdhar in Kupwara district. Lets hope more militants are killed today.

The handlers would be frustrated by the terrorist not able to infiltrate and getting killed at this rate.And now john kerry said US wont be withdrawing completely but only the numbers will be down from the current level and their(simpathisers) dream of after 2014 goes the drain.nothing seems to be working for them.;-)

The handlers would be frustrated by the terrorist not able to infiltrate and getting killed at this rate.And now john kerry said US wont be withdrawing completely but only the numbers will be down from the current level and their(simpathisers) dream of after 2014 goes the drain.nothing seems to be working for them.;-)

When was this? I missed this news. Can you send me a link.

So that makes 10 a$$holes who have met their maker just this week alone! Our guys are getting good target practice and on-job training for recruits too!

I was wondering why stores selling tin targets for firing practice for jawans in J&K have been closed down! Now I know! :D

When was this? I missed this news. Can you send me a link.

Nothing new in that. Thats the plan form starting.
Nearly 3000 US army personnel and some CIA bases will be there even after 2014.

Back
Top Bottom