What's new

Army foils another infiltration bid in Keran, 4 militants killed

kaykay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Srinagar: The Army on Saturday foiled another infiltration bid in Keran sector after a 2-hour gunbattle with the terrorists. Four terrorists have been killed in the incident and six AK 47 rifles, 4 pistols and other warlike ammunitions have been recovered from the terrorists.

This incident has been reported from the same sector where the Army has been battling 30 to 40 terrorists for 12 days. The Army is saying that the operation in Keran is into its last leg. Three terrorists
have been killed in the operation so far and search operations in the area are still on.

There have been several infiltration bids that have been foiled by the Army recently. The Indian Army
on Friday had foiled an infiltration bid in Gujjardur
area near Shallabattu in Jammu. Two infiltrators had been killed in the incident.
Army foils another infiltration bid in Keran, 4 terrorists killed
keep killing guys..good Job.

But their Masters are safe. We should think something for them. What happened to yesterday's encounter? Score had reached 17.

The so called masters have been busy getting married to the widows and nobody cares a dam about the brainwashed kids.

BAT team members are falling like flies these days.

Mods will push this news under rug in order to stop disheartening the terrorist involved in infiltration bid.

My yesterday's thread about two killed in Gujjardur was deleted .

The so called masters have been busy getting married to the widows and nobody cares a dam about the brainwashed kids.

We should start a special operation to eliminate the masters to save this brain washed boys.

BAT team members are falling like flies these days.

Mods will push this news under rug in order to stop disheartening the terrorist involved in infiltration bid.

My yesterday's thread about two killed in Gujjardur was deleted .

Yes I think that figure had reached 17.

We should start a special operation to eliminate the masters to save this brain washed boys.

Why ?? Let the show begin, I don't want AFSPA removed from Kashmir. BJP is comming to power expect article 370 revoked.

Yes I think that figure had reached 17.
Nah! Their curse is our blessing so dont try changing things.

Back
Top Bottom