What's new

Indian JCO, 3 Pak soldiers killed in infiltration attempt

there should be no point to having a watchful eye on the border these guys are fighting us by proxy don't you see man? wake up and smell the coffee this isn't kiddies in the sandbox playing during recess this is the cold hard truth i hate to say it myself but it is

i want Pakistan and India to be peaceful neighbors too but that is impossible when they have no control over there rogue intelligence agency who fights us by proxy means, the fact that there are terror camps on the other side of Kashmir does not bother you? only when the proxy war in Kashmir is over with the breaking of terrorist infrastructure then there will be chance for peace until then keep a vigil on the LoC i salute our brave Jawans for doing so
I accept and agree with what you have said, but killing their jawans will not solve the problem. if you are so against their Inteligence, I sugest that our inteligence do a extensive finding on who is abeting the terror network in the back channel and take them out with out traces like the Mosad

Great job by Indian army. RIP to dead

What great job ???
Albeit, such incidents are a regular occurrence, but....
Since most of you are gloating that PA was providing covering fire to infiltrators.......wouldn't killing one of them have served the purpose and lent some credibility to the claims.

What great job ???
Since most of you are gloating that PA was providing covering fire to infiltrators.......wouldn't killing one of them have served the purpose and lent some credibility to the claims.

well, we wouldnt know since the encounter prevented any infiltration from occuring, and since the 3 casualties were on the other side of the border, we have no way of knowing with full confidence that whether they were really army jawans or infiltrators.

Kargil has taught us that such identity switches are pretty easy and common on that side of the border..

What great job ???

A dead Ashok Kumar Pakistani Kashmiri Freedom terrorist would be less attractive to the ratings of NDTV's news at 9.

well, we wouldnt know since the encounter prevented any infiltration from occuring, and since the 3 casualties were on the other side of the border, we have no way of knowing with full confidence that whether they were really army jawans or infiltrators.
Takes the wind out of the thread title...... wouldn't you agree.!!!
Kargil has taught us that such identity switches are pretty easy and common on that side of the border..
Just like the Kargil Coffin corruption debacle ...... takes two to tango.

Takes the wind out of the thread title...... wouldn't you agree.!!!

Not really since the news media simply going by the formal reports from ISPR which has reported death of 3 jawans. .. And do notice that I did not use the term militant or terrorist, but infiltrator and I used it literally... so it could be army jawans who were soon to be infiltrators ;)

What great job ???

You're talking as if you have never infiltrated in India! you've sent many terrorists here to which you call freedom fighters!

Not really since the news media simply going by the formal reports from ISPR which has reported death of 3 jawans. .. And do notice that I did not use the term militant or terrorist, but infiltrator and I used it literally... so it could be army jawans who were soon to be infiltrators ;)

Cherry picking at best...... the same ISPR also reported IA as violating the cease fire...... no love lost there I guess. !!

Back
Top Bottom