What's new

Army demanded in Karachi and Quetta.

The practice of keeping Batmans has been abolished, Musharraf termed it a misuse of military manpower and put an end to it. Now Officers have to hire a civilian called an NCB (Non-Combatant Bearer).

Ahhh well I remember a nice batman from my days on vacation as a 10 year old in Mangla....Khaloo was a Colonel in the Army ! Infantry...took early retirement as a Brigadier a few years ago.

Them jackals/coyotes & the wild boars reeked havoc with their vegetable patch !

My relative's son was in Karachi last week, studying in an university. Since he moved there from Lahore and was new there, some fellow mate or someone else (still have no idea) called MQM thugs and informed them about his identity, and the route he takes on way to home plus mentioned that he was travelling with 500k Ruppee. They encountered him on his way and at the end of the pistol, demanded the 500K. He assured them that he had nothing and gave away his properties like Mobile Phone and wallet, but they still demanded 500K out of him. Meanwhile, the patrolling police arrived at spot and saw that they were demanding something at gunpoint, and opened fire on them, who exchanged fire back which resulted in death to a passer-by. The thugs fled off, but latter called him back saying if he doesn't give them 500K Ruppee, they will kill him. Any further information I give will be inappropriate, since this is latest news.

Killing for 500 rupee!

If people had works, then they would not waste their time in violence and terrorism, I think.

I think someone needs to tells this Najam Sethi that Karachi is facing law and order situation for past 4 years continuously without any break and it was happening even before anyone first demanded North Waziristan operation.

Anyone from Karachi or someone who lives in Karachi can confirm that. Only delusional burger liberal party would believe in this sh!t.

Sorry for my language.

so you are off the opinion that army should be called in karachi ?

No need to call the army.. Oust the governor, new governor should be Dr Shoaib suddel , deploy Rangers with full authority and see the results within a month.

MQM needs some @$$$ bangin :triniti: thats what its all about the rest of em are shrubs....

Rangers, Police and FC are enough to deal with the situation just give them shoot at sight orders and see peace within hours.
IMO there is a need of separate agency to deal with internal threats and law and order situation.

i'm laughing at people innocence whoa re suggesting Karachi Police should be given responsibility. Every Police station is under the influence of some politcal party. Police can't do a shyte until they are given order by Home ministry whose minister is from PPP. Read this article to have an idea which groups run the city and who controls the police!

Berot.gif

THERE IS NO NEED FOR ARMY! Just give the rights to police to arrest people, you will the see clean streets within a month. There is no need for rangers or fc either. POLICE is capable enough to handle these guys. Just give the ORDER and watch them do their job! :sniper:

Some Quality posting ... lol , you and your little stories about MQM , always a good read

What is it going to take you to accept that MQM is a terrorist organization with militant wings just like PPP and ANP!

All these parties need to be banned!
Only one solution to Karachi is that
(1) Army needs to step in
(2) Un-arm every single house hold in karachi. In other words, take weapons from everyone, doesnt matter how much it cost or how long it takes!

What is it going to take you to accept that MQM is a terrorist organization with militant wings just like PPP and ANP!

All these parties need to be banned!
Only one solution to Karachi is that
(1) Army needs to step in
(2) Un-arm every single house hold in karachi. In other words, take weapons from everyone, doesnt matter how much it cost or how long it takes!

To be honest your second point about disarming people really say that you have no idea about ground realities, there are people with legit licenses, with millions of worth of arsenal for the sake of hobby,sports and genuine safety concerns like personal enemity, you disarm them you are taking away their right to defend themselves.
Disarming these people won't make the target killers surrender their weapons which have no license and acidify the barrels after the shootout, if you want to disarm killers then your LEA need to cut down the supply line of illegal weapons entering karachi.....then crackdown on illegal firearms licenses in karachi, which fia is doing now these days

Secondly i really don't get it, a year ago when the situation was easy to control and it was suggested to call army then very same mqm and anp opposed the idea, now by calling army they just want to delay the elections,

A targetted operation with actionable intelligence by Rangers, Police ATF, and Cid police is enough, all they need is some strong intelligence and full powers, its a democratic setup so stick with the chain

Deploying the army in one hot spot or another like a firebrigade is not an option.

If you want the army to solve the problems of Karachi they need to be deployed in Islamabad.

My friend got mugged at gun point, bastards took his wallet, phone and even the eggs he was taking home.

A few days back, a close friend of my friend got killed in a shootout from close range, and the attackers fled.

IMO, it was all started by political parties, namely MQM and PPP, and when a little free hand was given by these parties to facilitate themselves, other groups took advantage as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom