What's new

Army colonel gunned down in Peshawar

What gives Pakistan any right to abuse the sovereignty of Afghanistan , your army have no right to step a single foot into their territory without their permission.

And this is absurd level of hypocrisy , your ministers threatened nuclear Armageddon when Indian implied to perform surgical strikes on terrorist camps in Azad Kashmir.

This is not hypocrisy. This is the old rule of might is right. You don't have might and clout to conduct any operation in Azad Kashmir. This isn't the case with Pakistan when it comes to Afghanistan. Pakistan has both might and clout to conduct operations inside Afghanistan.

And I never asked about sending troops inside Afghanistan. There are many other different ways of hunting rats in Afghanistan without sending troops there.

And why are you cheer leading for Taiwan? What the f*ck is this silly Taiwan numba 1 username?

Doubt that. His late father Maj Gen Fazle Ghafoor had commanded NA troops and was ambassador to N Korea at crucial times.

Locals are saying that. Not me.

We are so stupid that despite having millions of Afghan refugees, we even don't have yet any afghan unit/brigade operational, obviously under command of Pak army which can deal with threats emerging from Afghanistan and should also be capable to do special ops inside Afghanistan.

Pakistanis should not stoop down to such level thinking of fighting with Afghanis. Hum q laren? ye lakhon afghan refugees kis marz ki dawa hain. In hi logo ko train kar k afghanistan k liye tayar rakho.

Pakistanis shouldn't waste their energy/time/ammo on Afghanistan.

Following are the reasons why your post holds no substance.

1. Creating a formation of only one ethnic race is disastrous. In FF regiments, there are punjabis and pathans and so forth. Similarly, there is a mixture in every regiment. This helps stop mutiny and creates cohesion amongst troops from all corners of Pakistan under one regimental flag.

2. Only pakistani nationals can join Pak Army. Giving Pakistani nationality to Afghans is not in best interest if Pakistan.

3. If such a unit is created, the troops will have relatives and connections in Afghanistan. These troops will always have a soft corner for their brethren in Afghanistan.

4. Safe guarding Pakistan's interest is in the interest of Pakistanis only, not any other nationality. Pakistan Army and other defence elements are paid to defend Pakistan fro internal and external threats.

This is not hypocrisy. This is the old rule of might is right. You don't have might and clout to conduct any operation in Azad Kashmir. This isn't the case with Pakistan when it comes to Afghanistan. Pakistan has both might and clout to conduct operations inside Afghanistan.

And I never asked about sending troops inside Afghanistan. There are many other different ways of hunting rats in Afghanistan without sending troops there.

And why are you cheer leading for Taiwan? What the f*ck is this silly Taiwan numba 1 username?

Locals are saying that. Not me.

It is hypocrisy in the highest standards . India is the 4th most powerful military in the world , its nothing less than idiotic to claim that India can't handle bunch of terrorist camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir .

Further more this blunt assumptions of yours that you could take on the Afghan terror packs when the strongest military in the world has failed . So yes it is hypocrisy from head to toe .

Because of the fact that the Afghans are thoroughly incapable of asserting control over their own territory and their ineptitude is costing us our soldier's lives.

Same can be said about Pakistan , there are Nemours terrorist organizations & drug networks in Pakistan that regularly target its neibhours . Does that give a free pass for Indians/Iran to invade Pakistan ?

Afghanistan's sovereign territory is not Pakistan's personal battle field . If they want to burn in fire let them, you don't have a single right to cross that border unless they ask you too . Its your military's job to keep militants out

It is hypocrisy in the highest standards . India is the 4th most powerful military in the world , its nothing less than idiotic to claim that India can't handle bunch of terrorist camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir .

Further more this blunt assumptions of yours that you could take on the Afghan terror packs when the strongest military in the world has failed . So yes it is hypocrisy from head to toe .

It may be hypocrisy. india as a state is a perfect example of it. But that is the rule in this world. You can be 4 biggest. But Pakistan is no Afghanistan or Palestine. You know what would be coming if you act foolish.

And I never said about sending troops inside Afghanistan. You are assuming things and then giving fatwas about hypocrisy.

And you never explained. What's with all the cheer leading about Taiwan? Pinning your hopes on Taiwan against China due to lack of balls in your own country? :lol:

:crazy: how insecure are you ? I literally said we are more than capable of talking down terrorist camps as the 4th strongest military , not fight a Fuc*ing war with Pakistan.

Yeah India never threatened war with Pakistan for attacking so called terror camps in Azad Kashmir. But Pakistan said it would retaliate with all force if India goes insane. That's what stopped India from going full retard.

besides you are selling Afghanis short , you can't stand the backlash if you invade Afghanistan , Afghanis have India & USA on their side.

India is nobody in Afghanistan. USA won't mind death of TTP rats.

Kek you literally said " we are coming to get you" , so if you are not sending your military ,who are you sending ,the LET?

There are many ways to take out enemies kiddo. Like this:

TTP-JA's key commander killed in Afghanistan - The Express Tribune

Neither India nor Bhutan will ever be a slave puppet of the Chinese like Pakistan.

Bhutan is already a puppet of a joke state called as India. You can wish whatever you want to. Tibet would remain with China. And there is nothing India can do about it. :)

:crazy: how insecure are you ? I literally said we are more than capable of talking down terrorist camps as the 4th strongest military , not fight a Fuc*ing war with Pakistan.

besides you are selling Afghanis short , you can't stand the backlash if you invade Afghanistan , Afghanis have India & USA on their side.

Kek you literally said " we are coming to get you" , so if you are not sending your military ,who are you sending ,the LET?

Neither India nor Bhutan will ever be a slave puppet of the Chinese like Pakistan.
Bhutanese hate china & their oppression in south Asia ,we want every nation they annexed or in risk to be free . Naturally we wish Taiwan to be free . It's simple common sense .
Read how Munich Olympic athlete killers taken out by Israel. Be that the guiding light for Pakistan as well.

Are you saying Pakistan will back down if Afghanistan threatened jihad ? Cos your argument sums about it .

I said we should take out rats hiding inside Afghanistan. You can take anything you want out of it.

India is literally Afghanistan's biggest economical partners , and among its biggest aid contributor .be sure as hell to expect a all out war if you attack Afghanistan.

I never said to attack Afghanistan. Even if we do, India is a nobody in that country. You can keep wasting money in that country. No issues here. We won't mind Indian money going to a waste while Indian farmers commit suicide in mass numbers.

You do understand the concept of a covert operation right ? Its still a act of war when you get caught , remember kargil?

I already shared a successful example with you. If Qari Shakeel can be taken out in Afghanistan then so does other hiding in that country.

:lol::rofl:a failed state like Pakistan calling others a joke , wew lad you had me going there . India outrank you in every aspect . Bhutan outrank both in living standards .

Bhutan is insignificant. Being a puppet of India has already humiliated it even further. And keep cheer leading for Taiwan. Tibet would remain with China. There is nothing in this world Taiwan, Bhutan or India can do about it. :)

I doubt it. Especially when TTP claimed responsibility. We should massacre the TTP.

TTP rats are desperate nowadays. Would take responsibility for anything. And they should be killed irrespective of this incident.

Following are the reasons why your post holds no substance.

1. Creating a formation of only one ethnic race is disastrous. In FF regiments, there are punjabis and pathans and so forth. Similarly, there is a mixture in every regiment. This helps stop mutiny and creates cohesion amongst troops from all corners of Pakistan under one regimental flag.

2. Only pakistani nationals can join Pak Army. Giving Pakistani nationality to Afghans is not in best interest if Pakistan.

3. If such a unit is created, the troops will have relatives and connections in Afghanistan. These troops will always have a soft corner for their brethren in Afghanistan.

4. Safe guarding Pakistan's interest is in the interest of Pakistanis only, not any other nationality. Pakistan Army and other defence elements are paid to defend Pakistan fro internal and external threats.

My point was that Pakistanis shouldn't die fighting with Afghans if need arises. It should be Afghans vs Afghans. I bet many Afghans will have no problem fighting for Pakistan especially those ones who are born in Pakistan.

Just look how clever Iranis are......they recruited Afghans and Pakistanis and then sent them to fight for their proxy in Syria. Clever very clever.

This is the second killing incident in hayatabad within months where Pak army officer martyred

Back
Top Bottom