What's new

Army chief to grind India in US

The viewpoint that Pakistan should document and present her allegations regarding Indian involvement in various destabilizing activities in Pakistan to foreign governments and on international platforms? Yes, absolutely.

The document is not an advisory op ed as the gist of your post above, but a report that your Army Chief to Grind India over India's role in destabilization of Pakistan, so let me ask again do you endorse the view presented in the "report". Should have, could have, would have are a different topic altogether .

Perhaps you should direct your ire at Nawaz Sharif and his incompetence in appointing qualified individuals to extremely critical ministries.

Do you actually believe Nawaz Shariff's appointments as incompetent - I am sure our resident expert on everything will dis-agree - @Viper0011.

The document is not an advisory op ed as the gist of you post above, but a report that your Army Chief to Grind India over India's role in destabilization of Pakistan, so let me ask again do you endorse the view presented in the "report". Should have, could have, would have are a different topic altogether .
Bad choice of words on my part, here, let me adjust it to better reflect what I think you are suggesting,

"The viewpoint that Pakistan will document and present her allegations regarding Indian involvement in various destabilizing activities in Pakistan to foreign governments and on international platforms? Yes, absolutely."

So what's wrong with the above position? It's still a description of 'intent' on the part of the Pakistani political and military leadership.

So what's wrong with the above position? It's still a description of 'intent' on the part of the Pakistani political and military leadership.
why would i find anything wrong with your position, dude, I don't want to pick a fight with your everytime i reply to your post.
Pakistan is free to do whatever it feels is in it's interests.

Do you actually believe Nawaz Shariff's appointments as incompetent - I am sure our resident expert on everything will dis-agree - @Viper0011.
Nawaz doesn't even have a Foreign Minister, so that is unarguably incompetent.

With respect to the Defence Minister, yes, that was a very, very poor choice, not just in terms of actual qualifications (which Khwaja doesn't possess), but because of the historical anti-Army baggage he brought with him, that did nothing to help create a better working relationship with the Army. And on top of all that he also gave him the Water and Power Ministry, at a time of severe energy crisis, when one of the main election promises was addressing that very same power crisis. 2 extremely critical departments that each required qualified full time leadership, and Pakistan got a former banker to run both, and his performance so far has pretty much substantiated the pessimism. Granted, at least he looks qualified when compared to the former PPP Defence Minister, Mukhtar.

The only appointment that I can credit Nawaz for is, surprisingly, that of Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan as Interior Minister.

Nawaz Sharif is incompetent in ministerial appointments, so Army chief can step in, is that constitutionally legal?

You seem very hurt cup-cake???? How about you tell us how many people with Beef in their refrigerator might die tomorrow by your Hindu fanatics, instead of putting your finger on the wrong country???

Next, I am SURE this article doesn't follow your current doctrine to damage Pakistan by creating and exploiting divide between Civil and Military, but in case you didn't notice, nowhere is it mentioned that the Army Chief is an "instead" person, or "replacing a failure". The stance and the strategy NS made, RS is going to continue on that and build more of a stronger case from a military's response's standpoint :cheers:.

To further increase the intensity of your rear-pain, NS went to KSA and had a serious, future strategic dialogue with them as they had requested for it. After NS got the strategy done and details hashed out for the future, he sent in RS to turn that plan operational. Details of which you'll start to see in early 2016!!!! Sorry, no divide between the Pakistanis. They are working great, between all of their institutions.

Please go save some lives and do good. Save people with Beef in their homes from crazy Hindu wrath. These innocents don't deserve it. This is probably the most serious issue after ISIS, I've seen the world deal with.....killing people who don't follow Hindus dietary habits??? Crazy!!

why would i find anything wrong with your position, .
Well, you did call it 'shoddy journalism', and when I questioned you on why, your response was one that questioned my supporting for the views in the article, which in turn further suggested that there was something mentioned in the article that was factually incorrect.

Nawaz doesn't even have a Foreign Minister, so that is unarguably incompetent.
The only appointment that I can credit Nawaz for is, surprisingly, that of Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan as Interior Minister.

You obviously failed to read the article, and my post. NS had a plan to execute when he went to the US. RS is now going to build on top of that. That's called a "strategy", which you clearly don't understand. There is a very well defined foreign relation's strategy and its producing good results. Russia selling military weapons and investing in Pakistan is ONE great example, Chinese investment, US's continued military and economic relations, GSP plus....I can go ON and ON!!!

NS wanted to keep the number of minister to a lower number. If he had a few more ministers, people like you, would bit*ch that NS is being a king and that he has "such a large" government. Now that he has less, you can still manage to complain and cry :no::nono: :omghaha:!! You can continue to cry and complain, while Pakistan keeps moving forward with great pace :enjoy:

You seem very hurt cup-cake???? How about you tell us how many people with Beef in their refrigerator might die tomorrow by your Hindu fanatics, instead of putting your finger on the wrong country???

Next, I am SURE this article doesn't follow your current doctrine to damage Pakistan by creating and exploiting divide between Civil and Military, but in case you didn't notice, nowhere is it mentioned that the Army Chief is an "instead" person, or "replacing a failure". The stance and the strategy NS made, RS is going to continue on that and build more of a stronger case from a military's response's standpoint :cheers:.

To further increase the intensity of your rear-pain, NS went to KSA and had a serious, future strategic dialogue with them as they had requested for it. After NS got the strategy done and details hashed out for the future, he sent in RS to turn that plan operational. Details of which you'll start to see in early 2016!!!! Sorry, no divide between the Pakistanis. They are working great, between all of their institutions.

Please go save some lives and do good. Save people with Beef in their homes from crazy Hindu wrath. These innocents don't deserve it. This is probably the most serious issue after ISIS, I've seen the world deal with.....killing people who don't follow Hindus dietary habits??? Crazy!!

wow,

I did not suggest Nawaz shariff's appointments to key positions diplays Incompetence, @AgNoStiC MuSliM did? so are his key appointments incompetent in your opinion?

Well, you did call it 'shoddy journalism', and when I questioned you on why, your response was one that questioned my supporting for the views in the article, which in turn further suggested that there was something mentioned in the article that was factually incorrect.
quality of article, content that reports that Pak Army chief's agenda is to "grind India" seems shoddy, but if you disagree, that ok. it's just my insignificant observation.

Seems like you found a buddy who'd continue to support India's new strategy for you, "exploit Pakistanis based on their political affiliations and hate for NS or the military". I see a change on here, which is OPPOSITE to the Indian strategy. More and more people are now supporting the system even on here, then just a week or two ago. The Pakistanis are coming out of political activists. And when the "hidden Pakistanis" come out of these people, India's strategy of dividing and creating internal civil war like strategy fails!! Like what you are seeing right now!!

On your comment: I don't have to disagree with you. The PEOPLE of Pakistan have been disagreeing with these stupid ideas. Take a look at the election results from last week, take a look at the projects list NS is working on and take a look at foreign relations successes that have been achieved in the last three years.

When numbers, project lists, votes speak for something, people like you and I, are nothing. The majority of Pakistanis are what matters and they've CLEARLY shown what they want and who should rule them. Unlike Modi, who is losing from his own town and state because he supports killing of minorities who eat BEEF!! REALLY?

wow,

I did not suggest Nawaz shariff's appointments to key positions diplays Incompetence, @AgNoStiC MuSliM did? so are his key appointments incompetent in your opinion?.

I quoted your statement in my post above...go check it out!

You obviously failed to read the article, and my post. NS had a plan to execute when he went to the US. RS is now going to build on top of that. That's called a "strategy", which you clearly don't understand. There is a very well defined foreign relation's strategy and its producing good results. Russia selling military weapons and investing in Pakistan is ONE great example, Chinese investment, US's continued military and economic relations, GSP plus....I can go ON and ON!!!

NS wanted to keep the number of minister to a lower number. If he had a few more ministers, people like you, would bit*ch that NS is being a king and that he has "such a large" government. Now that he has less, you can still manage to complain and cry :no::nono: :omghaha:!! You can continue to cry and complain, while Pakistan keeps moving forward with great pace :enjoy:
You're talking about something different from what I referred to. It's a subtle distinction, but a distinction it is.

First, with respect to your view articulated above, I don't disagree with the gist of it, that the Army and Civilian leadership is largely on the same page with respect to how to move forward on US-Pakistan relations, or for that matter on Pakistan's relationships with most important foreign States.

Now with respect to my argument, it is not that the Army and Civilian government disagree on major policies, but that the PMLN is not strengthening civilian institutions because of its incompetence in appointing qualified individuals to the Foreign and Defence Ministries, and in the long run this institutional weakness and the perceptions it creates, internationally and domestically, can prove harmful to the national interest.

I don't have to disagree with you. The PEOPLE of Pakistan have been disagreeing with these stupid ideas. Take a look at the election results from last week, take a look at the projects list NS is working on and take a look at foreign relations successes that have been achieved in the last three years.

When numbers, project lists, votes speak for something, people like you and I, are nothing. The majority of Pakistanis are what matters and they've CLEARLY shown what they want and who should rule them. Unlike Modi, who is losing from his own town and state because he supports kiling of minorities who eat BEEF!! REALLY?
dis-regarding that you are factually incorrect about Modi loosing from his town, and beef issue which has nothing to do with topic,
you are forgetting the fact that a 5 yr old would know, that I did not present any view point that you seem to be dis-agreeing to.

One of the prominent veteran members @AgNoStiC MuSliM and Ex-Mod of the forum alleged a certain aspect of Nawaz Shariffs incompetence. You being a vehement supporter of Nawaz Shariff, I tagged you to see if there is any weight to his allegation.

Now as you seem to subscribing to the idea that projects and election results stand testament to prove otherwise, I wonder if you have the capability to interpolate the same principal elsewhere.

quality of article, content that reports that Pak Army chief's agenda is to "grind India" seems shoddy, but if you disagree, that ok. it's just my insignificant observation.
I agree that the term 'grind India' is crass, but it isn't really inaccurate in terms of summing up the intent of the leadership.

Back
Top Bottom