What's new

Army chief says military must prepare for Cold Start

If your economy support.Your FOREX and FUEL reserve should support your sentiments,

Do you really think that the lives of nations are tied to fuel reserves and forex? LOL! Here's some friendly advice. Buy some good books, read, observe history and then try and gain a deeper understanding of what nations are, how they are formed and how they survive. Money is not the guarantor of a Nations' survival. Start with 'The History of the decline and Fall of the Roman Empire' by Gibbons. You need a real world education sonny boy.

Indian Cold Start in Action:

TlEgwDc.jpg

Hi,
Is it a joke that indian army lack numerical and technological edge LOL ,good one for weekend.
Your 5000 strategic location is already identify by IAF and IA we just want max 48 hour to hit that,who want to invade you,i think you have not understood the concept of cold start then.
Regarding afganistan when did i say we will send army,just caution you not to keep that place undefended.
Lol..last time ur 2 migs entered 1km inside our border and they not able to returned back. Anyways if u can see pak map, we dont have much depth, i can travel from afghan border to wahga in 6 hours on my car, and our army needs only 2 hours for deployment at IB, its lot easy for us to thrust into indian border in full force and cut IOK from the remaining India. Huhu

Hi,
Is it a joke that indian army lack numerical and technological edge LOL ,good one for weekend.
Your 5000 strategic location is already identify by IAF and IA we just want max 48 hour to hit that,who want to invade you,i think you have not understood the concept of cold start then.
Regarding afganistan when did i say we will send army,just caution you not to keep that place undefended.
5000 locations. But we are not afghanistan. We got an airforce with one of the region strongest air defense systems.
Pakistan airforce and stategic command need 48 hours to target selected locations inside india.
And not to forget last time when you planned after mumbai Pakistan knew and deployed forces days before to open your army eyes. We know about your plans.

If your economy support.Your FOREX and FUEL reserve should support your sentiments,
don't worry about economy. Even with 0.00001 percent of chances of an all out war all indian wealth will be scattered around in the rest of the world. Back to 90s era.

5000 locations. But we are not afghanistan. We got an airforce with one of the region strongest air defense systems.
Pakistan airforce and stategic command need 48 hours to target selected locations inside india.

Bro, nothing is going to happen. India will not attack Pakistan and everyone knows that. The complexity of such a scenario from a geopolitical perspective is way to precarious for India to calculate the outcome of such a move. This is all hot air. We have given them plenty of reasons to attack us (according to their govt and media) have they done anything? All they do is bitch and moan, bitch and moan. Oh, and murder children in schools. Mumbai was their 9-11? and 9-11 was America's, well, 9-11. What happened? India did nothing and the Americans sneaked in (well that's what they say) and killed Bin Laden in Pakistan and then went home. Everyone threatens Pakistan but no-body does anything! Why? We must be a true super-power! LOL!

Future wars will be limited wars. What is wrong in preparing for it?

Doesn't Pakistan prepare for it by harboring non state actors?

Lol..last time ur 2 migs entered 1km inside our border and they not able to returned back. Anyways if u can see pak map, we dont have much depth, i can travel from afghan border to wahga in 6 hours on my car, and our army needs only 2 hours for deployment at IB, its lot easy for us to thrust into indian border in full force and cut IOK from the remaining India. Huhu
Hi,you are waiting for what,last time 1965 you tried the same by Operation Gibraltor,failed miserably.

Our 2 migs flies and bombed your position PAF never entered into conflict,which one are brave.

Congratulation of not having strategic depth,how good ask your PAF strategist.

Last edited:
Do you really think that the lives of nations are tied to fuel reserves and forex? LOL! Here's some friendly advice. Buy some good books, read, observe history and then try and gain a deeper understanding of what nations are, how they are formed and how they survive. Money is not the guarantor of a Nations' survival. Start with 'The History of the decline and Fall of the Roman Empire' by Gibbons. You need a real world education sonny boy.
Lives of nation depands on resources in war,FOREX and FUEL is important in all of them,if you are giving me lesson of history then go back to 1971 when 90,000 soldiers surrendered becoz of resources and not becoz they where cowards,they where equally brave.

Back
Top Bottom