What's new

Army Chief Orders Probe Into Internet Execution Video

Which video?? The one in which 6 pashtuns are lined up and shot??

BTW, why does the video say killing of children?

But What if they have a beard??

What if they say Muje bachao?

What if tht guy wasnt even a militant?as we saw in the video...first they tried to help him... when they saw his beard.... he was shot with AKs?

P.S More than 6 protestors shot dead several wounded in IOK... Bet they were all bearded terrorists?

Given that we have another case of a ranger killing the driver - I think this case should be brought up again.

I didnt change my mind dude... its ur hunger for a few brownie points at work.... funny fact is ur lumping IOK n WOT together...

I really really appreciate you -- YES!, 100% IOK and WOT is deeply related ---- See you can't have good Talib in India and the same be Bad Talib in Pakistan ---

Now, don't get me wrong, I alsways choose "Captive" to describe kashmir held by India (as opposed to AZAD) and I think Kashmir is left over bijness of partition - BUT that cannot mean that we support the same terrorism in India that we bad mouth in Pakistan

The Wardi posh in Pakistan and in India are the same, Wardi Posh!

Given that we have another case of a ranger killing the driver - I think this case should be brought up again.

@nuclearpak @muse @Last Hope

The important point is this: We cannot be selective in our outrage. ALL extra-judicial killings must be investigated, condemned and stopped. If the existing laws are inadequate, then the solution lies in amending them, not ignoring them. Otherwise we do not have the grounds to contest similar killings in Kashmir and elsewhere, if we chose to justify or ignore alleged killings reported to have been done by our own forces.

So, once again, is the inquiry complete? If so, what is the report and outcome?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really really appreciate you -- YES!, 100% IOK and WOT is deeply related ---- See you can't have good Talib in India and the same be Bad Talib in Pakistan ---

Now, don't get me wrong, I alsways choose "Captive" to describe kashmir held by India (as opposed to AZAD) and I think Kashmir is left over bijness of partition - BUT that cannot mean that we support the same terrorism in India that we bad mouth in Pakistan

The Wardi posh in Pakistan and in India are the same, Wardi Posh!

Yes... when was the last time PA killed 6 protestors? and injured dozens? when was the last time PA raped 1200 women and killed 1 lac people? and applied draconian laws in any "occupied" territory? now dnt rant with the 71 bs..

Also the independence struggle in IOK is indigenous...

I really really appreciate you -- YES!, 100% IOK and WOT is deeply related

If Indian army does a wrongful killing we are up in arms, but here we have Pakistan Army with scores of videos of killing people extra judicially and no outrage?

Agar hum log khud jahil pana dikhate rahainge and not reinforce our justice system by arresting and trying then others will come and kill our people in the same way as they kill our people in Waziristan and Kashmir.

If Indian army does a wrongful killing we are up in arms, but here we have Pakistan Army with scores of videos of killing people extra judicially and no outrage?

Agar hum log khud jahil pana dikhate rahainge and not reinforce our justice system by arresting and trying then others will come and kill our people in the same way as they kill our people in Waziristan and Kashmir.

Precisely --- Why no outrage in Pakistan?

It's because Pakistanis are terribly educated -- as is the Pakistan army --- Pakistan ki maari jar ra hehay - and the begharait cannot even come together to say, NO - but why? Because they want to cling on to the idea that "Bad and Wrong" becomes "Good and Just" in captive kashmir and in Afghanistan and Syria -- it does not work that way, instead what happens is that it dilutes the strength and power of the Pakistani nation but of course live and learn -- If it's good in captive kashmir it will be good in B'stan and the rest of Pakistan

@nuclearpak @muse @Last Hope

The important point is this: We cannot be selective in our outrage. ALL extra-judicial killings must be investigated, condemned and stopped. If the existing laws are inadequate, then the solution lies in amending them, not ignoring them. Otherwise we do not have the grounds to contest similar killings in Kashmir and elsewhere, if we chose to justify or ignore alleged killings reported to have been done by our own forces.

You're right. All extra-judicial killings must stop and the laws must be amended, military ATC should be set-up. But who do you expect to do this? Nawaz Sharif? Till then, a temporary solution is this. Otherwise the security situation would just grow worse and all the operations would have no impact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom