What's new

Army Captain Humayun S. M. Khan who fought for his country

why he joined US army in the first place and then fought for it ? i am no one to judge his actions but are they in accordance with the teachings of Quran? join the army which has killed millions of muslims all over the world. i don't buy it.

why he joined US army in the first place and then fought for it ? i am no one to judge his actions but are they in accordance with the teachings of Quran? join the army which has killed millions of muslims all over the world. i don't buy it.

U.S. is not a yahoodi country. It is a country of all immigrants.

I wonder what is your country because your proxy says you are all over. Too ashamed to show your real identity?

Last edited:
Well actually you are right on this. But now he is with ALLAH so ALLAH will decide now.

He dies for money, fame and for an establishment who's hands filled with Muslim Blood, He may be an American hero but surely nothing to do with Islamic believes.

I wonder what is your country because your proxy says you are all over. Too ashamed to show your real identity?
jumping to personal cheap shots. it is old tradition of many people on this site when they don't have any logical argument. can you prove his actions as completely in accordance with the teachings of islam ? i am sure you cant. better stick to the discussion rather then jumping to cheap tactics.

Well actually you are right on this. But now he is with ALLAH so ALLAH will decide now.
definitely Allah is the judge .

jumping to personal cheap shots. it is old tradition of many people on this site when they don't have any logical argument. can you prove his actions as completely in accordance with the teachings of islam ? i am sure you cant. better stick to the discussion rather then jumping to cheap tactics.

Why does everything have to do with Islam? He is a soldier who obeyed and fought for his country. Keep religion personal. Don't impose your belief on others.

definitely Allah is the judge .
Mr @WebMaster is founder and owner of this great website. He hardly participates in threads and just sit back and keep website operational

Why does everything have to do with Islam? He is a soldier who obeyed and fought for his country. Keep religion personal. Don't impose your belief on others.
that's where you are wrong. you can't be a muslim if you restrict islam to mosque. most of the liberal muslims can t understand this. reciting a kalma is the most difficult pledge. it means your every action should be for Allah alone. i have not given any judgment for that man. i said before that i am no one to give any judgement. but i am sure that fighting for bush and blair in against muslims can't be explained by any verse of Quran and Hadith. in the same way i think muslims of subcontinent made blunders by fighting in europe and africa on behalf of british empire. waste of life

Mr @WebMaster is founder and owner of this great website. He hardly participates in threads and just sit back and keep website operational
whoever he is he has no rights for personal comments. he can disagree with anyone's comments and he should counter argue with logic.

Best of luck hillary Clinton nice political move

@WebMaster where are your positive ratings...... something wrong with website?

?
where is it written in islam that you should fight only against the "yahoodis". if a jewsih country wants to live in peace then there is no need for any sort of hatred for her or aggression. islam only teaches to rise against the aggressor even if the aggressor is a group of muslims and support the weak till the time aggressor stops his acts of violence. clearly USA is the aggressor in afghanistan, iraq, libya, syria and is responsible for killing millions of innocent people world wide.

Thats a great speech and video thanks for the share

Yes i dnt like any of the candidate

I was like sanders more

As much as I have sympathies for Khizer Khan and his son there is one this proved by Trump attitude..When you migrate to foreign country you will always remain a foreigner..even if you fight and die for them...The attitude of Trump is shared by millions of Americans...And as far as Khizer Khan is concerned..his show of glory is a great staged act...eventually..he migrated for Dollars..and dollars he got..

As much as I have sympathies for Khizer Khan and his son there is one this proved by Trump attitude..When you migrate to foreign country you will always remain a foreigner..even if you fight and die for them...The attitude of Trump is shared by millions of Americans...And as far as Khizer Khan is concerned..his show of glory is a great staged act...eventually..he migrated for Dollars..and dollars he got..

But we are a nation of foreigners. In fact 13% of citizens here were born overseas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom