What's new

Army appeals to Kashmiri mothers, 'Ask sons to drop guns, or they will be killed'

But how could they? "Struggle" to get rid of the oppression is the only choice they have left. Surrender is not an option now.

Appealing to All Kashmiri mothers? Must be a nationwide very large scale uprising happening there.

Appealing to All Kashmiri mothers? Must be a nationwide very large scale uprising happening there.

Exactly 05 districts, less than 20% of the population. Yep, large indeed. The industry that had grown there, is now going to be dismantled. Enough of people earning off the backs of the common Kashmiri in name of religion and politics.

Cheers.

They have been mollycoddled and spoiled with all of that and much more at our expense for generations.

Please read my recent posts to Waz and Agnostic Muslim for details.

This warning is for those who've grown balls now.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

Why do i see you hopping between various threads... Selecting posts for answers or cherry picking items from a post directed to u... [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Whereas i commend ur resolve to support indias baseless stance and anti pakistan rhetroic but the way u pass comments which are surely civil but the content is nonetheless bound to infuriate the patriots... That is something i do not appreciate mate.
Please reconsider your approach

Indian army has been freely killing unharmed Kashmiris boys for 2 decades. A Punjabi with a turban martial race talking tough against civilians. These Punjabi’s India Sikhs came here some parts of Pakistan. We would string them up with using there turban as a hangman’s noose.

now that is so sweet they were pakakistani terrorists crossed LOC how come they have mothers in kashmir ?:rofl:

Oh shutup !! Nobody is going to get hunted you stupid bharati!! Stop ranting on pakistani forums and get some balls and do something or go eff off to your bharat- ratsh!t forums and scratch each other balls to soothe yourself

Indian forces cower in their bases scared to go out. The freedom fighters are well versed in guerrilla warfare and know when and how to attack and remain invisible until the moment to martyr themselves. Whilst the Indians go on this genocidal assault on the poor Kashmiris it is time for Pakistan to increase the pressure on the Indian armed forces. If they think 45 soldiers was painful we will increase that rate a thousand fold.

the indian army is getting deserate.. it failed to suppress the freedom struggle knowing fully it;s half starved badly paid soldiers cant cut it

What we have all missed is the possibility of a similar attack in the future. How to make a suicide jacket (assumption) or technique to rig a car with explosives is now in the hands of kashmiris.
Pashtuns especially Afghans played havoc with it.. I hope kashmiris dont follow their footprints

Back
Top Bottom