What's new

Army act passed in senate

Me and the boys, who can't leave this s-hole and it's bars...

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 41
PTI is being systematically dismantled by the dangerous duffers, so I don't think pti has much room to do anything but try to find some breathing space from fascist generals suffocation.
It is only mass support and IK standing, otherwise generals has applied 75 years of learned terror tactics.
Kim Jung is proud.

Heard all PTI senators voted in favour.
The other option isn’t exactly pretty for their families. Even though token good clauses were included in that act - it is draconian overall in nature.

Me and the boys, who can't leave this s-hole and it's bars...
Fauji families and their own children were making jokes about why PTI supporters in the US don’t lobby for an invasion of Pakistan to make it a colony state and I said that would be “billi ko chichron ke khwab” for the Hybrid regime.

The other option isn’t exactly pretty for their families. Even though token good clauses were included in that act - it is draconian overall in nature.

Have a look at the data protection law being passed, that's even more draconian.

Well the bitter truth is they cannot stop this online thing. You can control Pemra but no way can control social media. IK already pushed you in deep shit you can't get out of it.
Faujis are ignorant they refuse to reflect on criticism, yes some will be angry youthiyas but many raise legitimate concerns.

This isn't age of empires, suppressing information is near impossible, even America and Israel are struggling with that

With this, the fascist and BREAKING-LAW-with-IMPUNITY generals will rig the elections.
This onslaught on democracy and Pakistan is combined brutish actions of Ayub-Yahya-Zia-Mush eras.

PTI will loose, but they should contest, and keep fighting the battle for the next day, the next day, and the next day.

The Faujis Inc being so oblivious to the ground situation think these theatrics will save their behinds.

This will add more fuel to the fire.

Departement of Agricultural and advance research in cucumber farming previously known as Pakistan Army will bring 40 billion plus per year to Pakistan selling cucumbers to GCC...This is me giving them respect...
Signalian's replies and posts about how the fauj gives a damn about public perception are a shining example of this.

Sadly, the PTI government has its hand in making the fauj so powerful and bold. Faujis are the greatest diplomats, as they exploited th PTI government against PDM, and now exploiting the same PDM against PTI, all the while making themselves more powerful and untouchable.

Why do we have assemblies? Why do we have politicians? Why do we have elections?

Why don't these duffers just get rid of the middleman????

Back
Top Bottom