What's new

Arms race between India and Pakistan takes to air

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1846346 said:
bro. just dont burst their bublle ... :rofl: :pakistan:

Our western neighbour loves all stuff imported. As per traditional Indian custom you must try best to honour the last wish before a person dies. If it has to be a imported bullet that will do the job so be it.

India should increase its defense budget to 5% of the GDP for at least next 5-7 years.

On the arms race its like race between Ferrari and maruti suzuki Alto everybody knows who will win. :devil:

except that ferrari has no engine

To beat India in arms race we have to modernize our own defense industry with joint ventures and technology transfer from our allies China and Turkey.:devil:

Indians despite the big defense budget can't even manufacture a good CQB rifle and bullets. :cry:

Already developed it

M_Id_101545_defence.jpg

16022008012di8.jpg

5.56×30mm MINSAS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is the CQB ammunition developed by India.

uncle, India spends 2.8 % in Defence, 5.5 % in Health , 4.1 % in education and will spend 1 tn USD in Infrastructure this decade and has already spent 100 bn USD in Infrastructure all over India..

Wrong, India spends 1.8% of its GDP on defense not 2.8%. Pakistan's is much higher.

In your dreams and as you said WE CAN DO TO THEM WHAT THE US DID TO USSR keep on dreaming in your wet dream and then you woke up to reailty .

Not really, honey. As long as your army is India centric, you're playing into our hands. :)

We are spending according to our needs and rightly so. A lot of ignorant people did not know that we had a lot of obsolete weapons that needs overhaul, that is major reason of spending and it will continue for another 5 years after which most of the modernization will be completed.

At the same time we have to have credible deterrent against China which is spending heavily.

We are spending according to our needs and rightly so. A lot of ignorant people did not know that we had a lot of obsolete weapons that needs overhaul, that is major reason of spending and it will continue for another 5 years after which most of the modernization will be completed.

At the same time we have to have credible deterrent against China which is spending heavily.

Hope ur ppl understand tht.

Wrong, India spends 1.8% of its GDP on defense not 2.8%. Pakistan's is much higher.

Do the math. Indian gdp is 1.5 - 1.6 trillion. 1.8% gives a budget of around 28 billion. But the defence budget is 36 billion, which gives it around 2.3 - 2.4% of GDP.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Not really, honey. As long as your army is India centric, you're playing into our hands. :)

That's one of bharati delusions. Bharat is the only enemy Pakistan faces. Rag tag groups such as TTP and BLA will go sooner or later.

Do the math. Indian gdp is 1.5 - 1.6 trillion. 1.8% gives a budget of around 28 billion. But the defence budget is 36 billion, which gives it around 2.3 - 2.4% of GDP.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

That's one of bharati delusions. Bharat is the only enemy Pakistan faces. Rag tag groups such as TTP and BLA will go sooner or later.

Got it from recent news. This is the budget for this year.

Modest hike in defence spending - Hindustan Times

Well clearly they have their numbers wrong. You don't have to believe me, you can do the math yourself.

I think the catch would be somewhere else. Almost every year military returns unused budget since they could not close deals they expected. I could be that 36 billion might have 8 billion from last year. Just thinking loud, I am not that interested to find where the money is coming from and least care what the percentage looks like.

I know we have enough money to spend where we need.

I'm not here to bandy silly words with a delirious Pakistani hell bent upon diverting the debate by bringing things like TTP and BLA into the discussion.

Feel free to dwell in your cocoon.

^ I haven't read anything about that. That doesn't happened elsewhere. I believe it gets accumulated into some military reserve.

I'm not here to bandy silly words with a delirious Pakistani hell bent upon diverting the debate by bringing things like TTP and BLA into the discussion.

Feel free to dwell in your cocoon.

LOL. The cocoon is where bharatis have delusions about certain things such as what you say. What should be Pakistan army be centered on? The delusions among some bharatis is extraordinary regarding things related to Pakistan.

And I am diverting the discussion? It's entirely relevant since bharatis saying Pakistan should be centered on extremist groups and not Bharat.

Back
Top Bottom