What's new

Arms race between India and Pakistan takes to air

India can defeat Pakistan without going into War.

India Just need to raise Defence Budget 10%-20% YoY and keep adding something new and deadly things all the time. :azn:

the greater the imbalance in conventional weapons , quicker would the pak army use nukes -- this arms race is nothing to be happy about , for the sake of both countries

Pakistan Just Need to Maintain minimam deterence and superior training quality of Stuff they Produced themselues or get from Other Countries.
We Dnt need to Follow india in Defence Spending Coz Their Economy Is Big, They Have a vast land To Defend frm Pak & China,

Yes our foreign reserves currently = US$ 313 billion :cheers: :yahoo:

We should immediately take US$ 100 billions and spend it on defense. :devil:

no instead spend the wholi 300 billion on destined to fail projects like tejas

On the contrary, this 'arms race' with Pakistan is in India's interest.

We don't need to fight Pakistan when we can do to them what the US did to the USSR.
The bleeding is gonna get more intense on Indian side as the arm race picks up. Pakistan can counter any such thing by only spending fraction of the cost (1/10th to 1/5th). But Indian military forces will bleed much faster as heavily rising stockpile will lead to more drain of both human and financial resources. If the procurements continued at such pace the fuel will have to be directed towards military more than development. India is burdened from both sides, countering China and Pakistan.

The bleeding is gonna get more intense on Indian side as the arm race picks up. Pakistan can counter any such thing by only spending fraction of the cost (1/10th to 1/5th). But Indian military forces will bleed much faster as heavily rising stockpile will lead to more drain of both human and financial resources. If the procurements continued at such pace the fuel will have to be directed towards military more than development. India is burdened from both sides, countering China and Pakistan.

You dont know the amount of $$$ India has and you are talking about bleeding.... India spends as much as on defence and same time does not overspend ...

Unfortuately there was a 2g scam in India which as per estimates costed the govt 1.76 lack crores of money... Our corrupt politicians ... And see we just approved purchase of 10 C17 costing 18000 cr just 10% of the scam ... we could have ordered 100 of those with that scam amount...

Just brought up this issue to make clear to some doubting about India s financial capability ....

as a Pakistani I feel that both countries should cut down on their defence budgets or atleast keep a reasonable size budget.
Lets face it, both countries have masses of poor and are still considered '3rd world'.

Why not work on development of healthcare, education, logistics and infrastructure?

A strong, prosperous economy is more powerful then the greatest of armies

On the contrary, this 'arms race' with Pakistan is in India's interest.

We don't need to fight Pakistan when we can do to them what the US did to the USSR.

US trained terrorists and asked them to fight against USSR.

as a Pakistani I feel that both countries should cut down on their defence budgets or atleast keep a reasonable size budget.
Lets face it, both countries have masses of poor and are still considered '3rd world'.

Why not work on development of healthcare, education, logistics and infrastructure?

India has enogh money to handle its poor and all other issues that you pointed out ... the problem is that the money which is alloctaed does not reach the right people ... you can say the distribution system is not that good or not at all good ...

So no reason for India to cut down defence budget .. i would not want this to happen

uncle, India spends 2.8 % in Defence, 5.5 % in Health , 4.1 % in education and will spend 1 tn USD in Infrastructure this decade and has already spent 100 bn USD in Infrastructure all over India..

You dont know the amount of $$$ India has and you are talking about bleeding.... India spends as much as on defence and same time does not overspend ...
Its base effect of spare spending i am talking about, Pakistan can afford to maintain minimum inventory. While India on the other hand spends multiple times, but growing inventory need growing capacity and growing future flows. thats what i am talking about "the compounding effect"

Its base effect of spare spending i am talking about, Pakistan can afford to maintain minimum inventory. While India on the other hand spends multiple times, but growing inventory need growing capacity and growing future flows. thats what i am talking about "the compounding effect"

So you also must know the growing economy of India .. and also the GDP which is growing every year...

To beat India in arms race we have to modernize our own defense industry with joint ventures and technology transfer from our allies China and Turkey.:devil:

Indians despite the big defense budget can't even manufacture a good CQB rifle and bullets. :cry:
bro. just dont burst their bublle ... :rofl: :pakistan:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom