What's new

Armenia has to respect Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity - Davutoglu

The southern neighbors, supporting Kurds, violating laws, interference of internal affairs on political levels that threatens the territorial integrity, read news articles, Turkey mentioned territorial integrity often.

Groups in Syria who are against al-Assad are not separatist movements.
We don't even hold political power in Egypt to promote "seperatism" .

Coming to Iraq, which is why you're so angry. Iraq was a federal state a long time ago.
It was Iraq itself who made North-Iraq autonomous. It was also Iraq itself who closed an eye to every cr4p that went on there. It was Turkey who suffered the most from North-Iraq until not so long ago.

When every dirty stuff can be done against Turkey in North-Iraq you don't care about the 'national integrity" of Iraq.
Now when Turkey is making a positive use of North-Iraq for it's self (energy deals) then we start to talk about national integrity?
Smells a bit of hypocrisy. Don't you think?

If Iraq cares so much about his integrity. It should disband the autonomy in North-Iraq. Kick barsani and talabani out of the country and fully unify Iraq again. Then Turkey would have no other option to deal directly with todays central government.

Groups in Syria who are against al-Assad are not separatist movements.
It threatens territorial integrity & there are such groups.

We don't even hold political power in Egypt to promote "seperatism" .
Yes, in Egypt it is interference, internal affairs something AKP has nothing to do with, territorial integrity issues is something usually with bordering states, not Egypt.

Coming to Iraq, which is why you're so angry.
I’m not angry.
Iraq was a federal state a long time ago.
It was Iraq itself who made North-Iraq autonomous. It was also Iraq itself who closed an eye to every cr4p that went on there. It was Turkey who suffered the most from North-Iraq until not so long ago.
Yes in 1970, federation doesn't mean free for interference and violating the states law, i’m not speaking about history but about todays laws.

When every dirty stuff can be done against Turkey in North-Iraq you don't care about the 'national integrity" of Iraq.
Now when Turkey is making a positive use of North-Iraq for it's self (energy deals) then we start to talk about national integrity?
Smells a bit of hypocrisy. Don't you think?
Do you mean PKK or something else ? They were being supplied by Iran, they were fought at first ( Iran-Iraq war & 1988-1990 ) but after the 1991 war the gov passed a law allowing Turkey to take care of them since the Northern No-fly zone prohibited Iraq from doing that, Turkey took part in that no fly zone so you still want to accuse Iraq for not taking care of PKK while Turkey takes part of the no fly zone ?

If Iraq cares so much about his integrity. It should disband the autonomy in North-Iraq. Kick barsani and talabani out of the country and fully unify Iraq again. Then Turkey would have no other option to deal directly with todays central government.
It’s not about that.

All I mentioned is AKP having double standards regarding their comments.

AKP need to get rid of its double standard to at least become credible among its neighbors.... AKP is destroying Turkey.... such a shame Turkey decided to become an enemy with its neighbors trying to please the west...

It threatens territorial integrity & there are such groups.

Yes, in Egypt it is interference, internal affairs something AKP has nothing to do with, territorial integrity issues is something usually with bordering states, not Egypt.

I’m not angry.

Yes in 1970, federation doesn't mean free for interference and violating the states law, i’m not speaking about history but about todays laws.

Do you mean PKK or something else ? They were being supplied by Iran, they were fought at first ( Iran-Iraq war & 1988-1990 ) but after the 1991 war the gov passed a law allowing Turkey to take care of them since the Northern No-fly zone prohibited Iraq from doing that, Turkey took part in that no fly zone so you still want to accuse Iraq for not taking care of PKK while Turkey takes part of the no fly zone ?

It’s not about that.

All I mentioned is AKP having double standards regarding their comments.

Yes, I'm talking about the PKK. The mountainous areas in north Iraq are known for decades as the playground of the PKK. The responsibility to end this situation was the responsibilty of Iraq not Turkey.

And I can't see how Turkey is promoting a seperate Kurdistan out of todays North Iraq? Signing a simple energy deal does not mean that we have a desire for a seperate Kurdish country. We have simply a desire for energy.
Anyways currently they are trying to sugar the central government of Iraq.

Like I said the ball is really in the hands of Iraq. Unifying Iraq once again with one government.
Believe me as long as Turkey's interests (investments, deals etc.) are guaranteed. There would be no one opposing a action like that from Iraq.

AKP need to get rid of its double standard to at least become credible among its neighbors.... AKP is destroying Turkey.... such a shame Turkey decided to become an enemy with its neighbors trying to please the west...

Turkey is a enemy with Assad. Not Syria.
Plus, why are you crying? Turkey isn't doing anything to Assad that Assad hasn't done to Turkey.

Yes, I'm talking about the PKK. The mountainous areas in north Iraq are known for decades as the playground of the PKK. The responsibility to end this situation was the responsibilty of Iraq not Turkey.
Yes, and as I said Iraq fought them until 1991, the coalition installed a no-fly zone over Iraq, the Northern and Southern no fly zones.
Turkey took part of the Northern No fly zone, this prohibited Iraq from using it’s air force in that region including ground forces making it impossible for Iraq to take care of the PKK.
Because of this Saddam passed a law allowing Turkey to cross the border and fight the PKK freely, so your point of hypocrisy that Iraq didn’t take care of PKK isn’t valid.

Turkey is a enemy with Assad. Not Syria.
Plus, why are you crying? Turkey isn't doing anything to Assad that Assad hasn't done to Turkey.
Turkey is not enemy with Alasad, Turkey is killing Syrians by supporting F$A terrorists... I don't care if Turkey hates or love Alasad, it is the Syrian people who are hurt and getting killed thanks to Turkey's support to Alqaeda... and what Bashar Alasad do to Turkey?? did Bashar Alasad open up Syria's borders to allow Alqaeda go to Turkey and kill over 100k Turkish people and destroy Turkey??

Turkey is not enemy with Alasad, Turkey is killing Syrians by supporting F$A terrorists... I don't care if Turkey hates or love Alasad, it is the Syrian people who are hurt and getting killed thanks to Turkey's support to Alqaeda... and what Bashar Alasad do to Turkey?? did Bashar Alasad open up Syria's borders to allow Alqaeda go to Turkey and kill over 100k Turkish people and destroy Turkey??
You are again blaming everything on Turkey, we are responsible for 100k dead in Syria?
WTF?

There is only one to blame for the misery in your country...

Yes, and as I said Iraq fought them until 1991, the coalition installed a no-fly zone over Iraq, the Northern and Southern no fly zones.
Turkey took part of the Northern No fly zone, this prohibited Iraq from using it’s air force in that region including ground forces making it impossible for Iraq to take care of the PKK.
Because of this Saddam passed a law allowing Turkey to cross the border and fight the PKK freely, so your point of hypocrisy that Iraq didn’t take care of PKK isn’t valid.

Mate, they are terrorists residing in Iraq, putting the territorial integrity of Turkey at risk.
With or without a fly zone . It is still Iraq's responsibility to take care of the PKK staying in Iraq.

Anyways this has been the past of a Dictator. So I won't hold the current government responsible.

Other Non-AKP Turks support Turkey's stance over Egypt bro, not just Erdogan.
For exsample, me, but not in same sense like Erdogan, im just against coups while Erdogan is pissed because he saw that political islam doesnt work well.

They opened up the border so every scum could enter Turkey. Heck they even give the scumleader a suite in a hotel. Did you forget all of this suddenly?

If you care so much about Syrian's dying and getting hurt, you should hate Assad as much as those scum alQaida. They are both the enemies of Syria.

Back
Top Bottom