What's new

Armenia-Azerbaijan border clashes: Iran ready to help ease tensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranians see themselves as superior but at the same time opportunistic. In the west, there is always some Poorsian influencer who shits on other middle eastern people to get a treat. It is not really a matter of them being intelligent, it is a lack of character.

my opinion of iranians I’ve met is that they are always trying to play mind games with you. And I hate people like that.

of course I’ve Met plenty of nice iranians too. There’s good and bad everywhere.

Iranians see themselves as superior but at the same time opportunistic. In the west, there is always some Poorsian influencer who shits on other middle eastern people to get a treat. It is not really a matter of them being intelligent, it is a lack of character.
that is also true - a lot make fun of Muslim or Middle Eastern or Oriental countries, get baptized, insult their own country, call themselves 'faithful to shah', call their children with Christian names, etc., only to be recognized and treated better ...spineless ...

we are better than anyone who doesnt know their own history, and thinks they are of Mongol race when they clearly are not, and make up bullcrap that they come from AZ tribe or GOOZ trible of mongols.

Last edited:
that is also true - a lot make fun of Muslim or Middle Eastern or Oriental countries, get baptized, insult their own country, call themselves 'faithful to shah', call their children with Christian names, etc., only to be recognized and treated better ...spineless ...

inferiority complex.

my opinion of iranians I’ve met is that they are always trying to play mind games with you. And I hate people like that.

of course I’ve Met plenty of nice iranians too. There’s good and bad everywhere.

Surely you need to have a mind for someone to play mind games with you....that discualifies you from the game...

if Iran wants to play daddy so bad, maybe it shouldn’t pick a favorite son?

Maybe one of the sons is a son of a bitch.... you have to chose the more capable.... the the mongol people of Gooz are disquaified.

I don’t engage with deceitful people that lie to your face.

For you, I suspect it is difficult for most people to distinguish between your face and ***..... dont take it personally if Iranians look down at you

Maybe one of the sons is a son of a bitch.... you have to chose the more capable.... the the mongol people of Gooz are disquaified.

For you, I suspect it is difficult for most people to distinguish between your face and ***..... dont take it personally if Iranians look down at you

For you, I suppose Iranians mistake their own mental illness for cleverness.

You can choose to look down on someone, but then you are also obligated to look up as well.

To be honest, I don’t look at all if something is not worthy.

Since Farsi become Muslim they always served foreigners. That mentality is in their genes since they have been doing it since forever. This is probably also the reason why Iran can't have normal relationships with other people. They are always playing passive aggressive game to over compensate.

Since Farsi become Muslim they always served foreigners. That mentality is in their genes since they have been doing it since forever. This is probably also the reason why Iran can't have normal relationships with other people. They are always playing passive aggressive game to over compensate.

Indians share the same trait.

Lmfao

There is just so much fundamentally wrong with Iran in terms of hypocrisy. They want to be champion of Muslims but create chaos in every country they are involved in. They want to fight Israel for Palestinians, but want to be a mediator for Azerbaijan and Armenia. They say there are no gays in Iran but that’s just bullshit. The list goes on and on.

does religion dictate our foreign policy ?
not entirely but let's be honest - azerbaijan is shia majority. if they (somehow) emulate iran and fall under iran's sphere of influence that will definitely cause the iranian regime to change its entire perspective on the caucasus and armenia in particular.

also i think it is very wrong to say that the mongols 'turkified' the azeris. the eldiguzid dynasty that amplified turkic influence in arran/azerbaijan was of kypchak origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom