What's new

Armenia-Azerbaijan border clashes: Iran ready to help ease tensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also iranians that complain about Azeri and israeli link.

ethnically most Israelis are khazar Turks as well, so there is natural bonhomie like you guys have with Armenians.

History is very complicated in the caucus region.

wtf... their ugly racist shit should get stopped
Oh this is really rich, Coming from a pan-turk fascist who takes pride in raping women:
We are currently raping the Armenian women - but your Russian brothers are interfering again and bringing up troops ... and I mean, your Zionist, pseudo-Islamic mulak regime also supports this
tpz2KMm.png

if we Turks wouldn't had these big cock yall wouldn't have to ally with every single parasite on earth, even with "little armenia" -

and as long as you keep insulting me, I will rape your honor
You are actually raping your own honor by making Azerbaijan look like a joke. Seriously, Armenia?

I think your hands are full with Armenia now. Once you have been able to take a breath from being under them, I will consider your rants and take you seriously. But until then, stop quoting me. Not interested in chatting with aggressive people with Napoleon complex.

@waz @LeGenD @Serpentine

you should mute them shahs - banning them from pakistan forum for provocating 24/7, like most of them got banned already in Turkish section for their "just answering question" and "false flagging" agenda - now they started tagging Turks in their section to discus our matters?! wtf... their ugly racist shit should get stopped - and again to all of you - stop tagging me, the third day in a row...
I blocked most of them by now... now to everybody - stop tagging or quoting me in this section ...

people are getting way too emotional here. You should chill out bro.

As Pakistanis, we support Azerbaijan.
I just became emotional, because it is literally the freaking third day in a row since these problems with Armenia started- these Armenian Persians got out of control!
BUT! I am already deleting my insulting posts because I blocked them and now it is enough

Last edited:
Correction: Nobody expects any HELP from you.
Massive difference. You see we have come to expect certain behavior from them and so far they have never failed to live up to those expectations.
yes - they are too quick in revealing their true color - that's really sad - we could need another Muslim ally in that region - but they will side with everyone except for Muslim countries and especially Turks

yes - they are too quick in revealing their true color - that's really sad - we could need another Muslim ally in that region - but they will side with everyone except for Muslim countries and especially Turks

Persians hate everybody that ever ruled them, for example araps. And it’s a very natural and understandable feeling they have. I don’t blame them. But I believe Islam was sent by god to disregard ethnic rivalries for common interests of Muslims everywhere.

It’s a shame that they are standing with kafirs against brotherly Muslim country. Your countries should be natural allies but they are not. That is sad. Just my opinion.

Persians hate everybody that ever ruled them, for example araps. And it’s a very natural and understandable feeling they have. I don’t blame them. But I believe Islam was sent by god to disregard ethnic rivalries for common interests of Muslims everywhere.

It’s a shame that they are standing with kafirs against brotherly Muslim country. Your countries should be natural allies but they are not. That is sad. Just my opinion.
Other than the Turkic nations, who always tried to help these Iranians - the Iranians always backstabbed Turks - by providing help or aid to the Russians, Armenians and so on -

Other than the Turkic nations, who always tried to help these Iranians - the Iranians always backstabbed Turks - by providing help or aid to the Russians, Armenians and so on -

Turks are straight forward and hardworking people. Perhaps that’s why they see your straightforward nature as being dumb. And this is the reason they call you Turk donkey.

but I think being a torke khar is better than being fars ilan. :lol:

Turks are straight forward and hardworking people. Perhaps that’s why they see your straightforward nature as being dumb. And this is the reason they call you Turk donkey.

but I think being a torke khar is better than being fars ilan. [emoji38]
Iranians see themselves as superior but at the same time opportunistic. In the west, there is always some Poorsian influencer who shits on other middle eastern people to get a treat. It is not really a matter of them being intelligent, it is a lack of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom