What's new

Armed Iranian Ship Worries India

oh, and the effective range of a Black Shark torpedo is approx. 50 nautical kilometers....not ''3000 meters''

or do you always pull figures out from your rear?

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

well i guess bollywood heart-throb Kasab and NATO have one thing in common; they were hunting without a license to do so

snap back to reality, even the LNG deal (paper deal only) wont see fruition because of the exorbitant costs and the maintenance nightmare that it poses...

you think this looks any more feasible? use your brain

Oman%20to%20India%20Pipeline%20Route%20Survey.jpg

good luck with that; b/c i'll tell you right now with confidence that it aint gonna happen.

(pipe dreams):no:

It seems you don't follow the news going world over. Read about these two undersea pipelines of 1200km approx in North Sea and Baltic Sea.

Langeled pipeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nord Stream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are feasible because British and Germans are doing it, India is going to be $2 Trillion economy early next year and Iran-India-Oman can together afford the cost and saving from transit cost from Pakistan will save further money. And the map is above from the feasibility of Undersea pipeline manufacturing company INTEC SEA.

Shall I say Lahore Metro is pipedream because nobody know when the construction is going to be started and from where Pakistan will get all money.

1) it's a defensive force

LoL. Defense against what? Dark arts?

2.) if our security interests are compromised you'd be amazed what actions we could take to overcome the threats.....though i dont think Oman or small countries like that would want (or feel compelled) to go against Pakistan

Actions like what? Burn a flag? Picture chalu hai mere dost :laugh: and what small countries are you talking about? Deal with Afghanistan first. Oman etal. are a much different league.

3.) economic targets? well, depends. If infrastructure is an ''economic target'' then by all means its fair game

With what? Atim bum? And then will you come back to collect the dead bodies of the soldiers or once again disown them this time? May be if Punjabi soldiers then you will surely come to collect them.:)

4.) i actually like the way you think!
5.) regardless of where NATO is, india wont attack Pakistan because they know what the stakes are --and the costs that would follow...vice versa

LoL what will Pakistan do. Take back most favoured nation status? Or release djinns? Talk practical man. You are bombed every other day with impunity and then you are hoping to have the gall to threaten others with consequences? Save this marde monim stuff. It looks good in your text books. :laugh:

6.) most likely that is what they're doing......maybe they should clarify their position

and yes so far Iran has meant no harm to india; my only point was that india has been habitually screwing Iran over --despite the fact that Iran is (or was) your ally --- one of your oldest allies in the region if im not mistaken --until ''yanks and yahoodis'' arm twisted you :laugh:

Relax over what India is doing with Iran. Why don't you look at what is happening to your country today. Are you watching BBC as I suggested or not? You got to get some clear headed thoughts man. Watch the BBC. :)

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

oh, and the effective range of a Black Shark torpedo is approx. 50 nautical kilometers....not ''3000 meters''

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

well i guess bollywood heart-throb Kasab and NATO have one thing in common; they were hunting without a license to do so

LoL, did you see he meant the depth? Or is distance and depth in madrasa books the same? Depth like Taller/Deeper - give me money types. Did you get it now?

About Kasab and NATO may be you did not see the difference. One is on the way to meet 72 and the other are maybe enjoying a nice meal of Ribs and Beer.

So how was NATO's hunting you think?

1) it's a defensive force

Damn straight.

2.) if our security interests are compromised you'd be amazed what actions we could take to overcome the threats.....though i dont think Oman or small countries like that would want (or feel compelled) to go against Pakistan

Do you live under a rock? Have you been reading the news buddy? Your security interests are compromised on a daily basis.

3.) economic targets? well, depends. If infrastructure is an ''economic target'' then by all means its fair game

Oh yeah, sure it is. Just like your dreaded black shark torpedoes can hit targets at depths of 3 kms.

4.) i actually like the way you think!

Thanks. In retaliation India will reduce Pakistan's ONLY port city. lol. Talk about bravado. Do you realize how limited your options are when it comes to escalating a conflict?

5.) regardless of where NATO is, india wont attack Pakistan because they know what the stakes are --and the costs that would follow...vice versa

Buddy a skirmish or two never hurt anybody. Pakistan can escalate all it likes in the thar desert. You've got to realize that both sides think, nobody's out to commit national suicide.

6.) most likely that is what they're doing......maybe they should clarify their position

Pretty sure India understands what they're up to, which is why they haven't done anything about it besides some theatrics here and there.

nd yes so far Iran has meant no harm to india; my only point was that india has been habitually screwing Iran over --despite the fact that Iran is (or was) your ally --- one of your oldest allies in the region if im not mistaken --until ''yanks and yahoodis'' arm twisted you :laugh:

Wow, you're on a roll today, LOL!

Did you just say something about yanks arm twisting India? LOL.

LOL.

You realize they killed a bunch of your soldiers day before right? and that Pakistan will open up supply routes before America gets angry?

Read about the kind of investments India is making in Iran before you decided to post another hilarious comment.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Wow, yet another lol!

Dude, stop, I can't take all these jokes anymore!

LOL!

I'd rather call it an irritant. No country would like to see the warship of any other country near its territory without its permission even if the international law allows it.

That is true for any country.

India can be sure that Iran has no hostile intentions toward it but the manner in which the Iranians have acted is definitely not very pleasing.

I'm sure we'll soon see a diplomatic solution for India-Iran relations do not warrant a military one.

the project hasnt even gone beyond feasibility assesments and we've been hearing about it for a few years now....like i said -- good luck with it. But i'll tell you right now, it's a project that will remain in paper and CAD form only.

by the way, i got a good laugh reading some of the comments of your fellow dot-heads in the comment section of the article we are discussing. . .

put an unruly bunch of half-literate indians with an internet connection and watch them make fools of themselves. . .

the project hasnt even gone beyond feasibility assesments and we've been hearing about it for a few years now....like i said -- good luck with it. But i'll tell you right now, it's a project that will remain in paper and CAD form only.

by the way, i got a good laugh reading some of the comments of your fellow dot-heads in the comment section of the article we are discussing. . .

put an unruly bunch of half-literate indians with an internet connection and watch them make fools of themselves. . .

Anyway, you are free to think anything against India. I also come to see many illiterate in Pakistan also who thinks conquering Delhi is more important than bringing economic boom in Pakistan. Anyway, let see what happens after CAD/CAM classes, when India can afford $1 Trillion infrastructure projects, then money is no problem for such projects because metro rail project in a single city is more expensive than this pipeline project.

I only wish Iran to come out of this tough time because I think Saudis deserve more humiliations than Iran.

iranian guy if you look at the sky and spit it will come down on your face. nothing gonna happen to sky..this is a saying in punjabi. talk as much you are worth of in this world. uptill now i was friend of iran.. but you iranians deserve what you are getting this world. you are worth nothing in this world but still this much arrogance.

says the sissy little faggot who's never been able to look in the mirror and be satisfied with what he saw; never had the pride to serve his country

you're focusing on one thing; my point was that the pipe is a pipedream and you should remember this post even 10 years from now ---just in case you're able to refute me.

india ran away from the I-P pipeline for her own reasons (US pressure being the primary reason). So be it. . . doesn't affect the project from our end, though for the first year after completion (2014 is govt. is to be believed somehow) Pakistan will be paying damages to Iran due to 'take or pay' clauses of the agreement which we signed years back ( i still take issue with some of the conditions with the Iranians, but so be it -- i didnt draft it).

the average depth of Arabian sea is 1500-2000 meters --at some points it drops to close to 5,000 meters bsl......it takes you people 3 decades to build an airplane and 20 years for any business deal to go down, given india's love for endless paperwork and red tape. Good luck with your underwater pipe-dreams, we know you people are experts at dreaming only.

the topic of discussion isn't even about pipelines, so close your beak and stay on topic

says the sissy little faggot who's never been able to look in the mirror and be satisfied with what he saw; never had the pride to serve his country

Aww, is shumwon upshet?

Relax my virgin Pakistani friend, its ok if you've spent two years on defense website and presumably sometime in your nation's armed forces WITHOUT knowing the limitations of your weapons. It makes your posts on military strategy that much more fun to dissect.

you're focusing on one thing; my point was that the pipe is a pipedream and you should remember this post even 10 years from now ---just in case you're able to refute me.

Lol. AZ, you're hilarious. You're actually preempting the pwnage I'm about to lay on your post with mere rhetoric.

Mark your words? lolz. Dude you're ignorant enough to go around calling Indians dot heads. You've probably embarrassed yourself so much in public I'd hate to be seen around for fear of association. For god's sake do yourself a favor and realize that 'dot heads' is a slur that applies to all brown people, not just Indians or Hindus. Its like how P A K I works in the UK, or the N word applies to all black people.

You have no idea what you're talking about and you think I'm going to remember your post. Yeah sure, just like those torpedoes you love.

india ran away from the I-P pipeline for her own reasons (US pressure being the primary reason).

If American pressure was such a factor we wouldn't have even been contemplating an undersea pipeline. I can concede that US might have delayed the project, but they clearly understand that India has no option but to secure its energy supply. The real concern is and always will be Pakistan. India simply won't allow itself into any position that might give Pakistan undue leverage. Think about why your Jihadis regularly yell about all those dams in Kashmir. Little do they know that your dreaded black shark torpedoes can cripple dams as well :)

So be it. . . doesn't affect the project from our end, though for the first year after completion (2014 is govt. is to be believed somehow)

2014, with a pipeline through Baluchistan?

Interesting indeed. Also, the gas would've been cheaper if India was on board.

the average depth of Arabian sea is 1500-2000 meters --at some points it drops to close to 5,000 meters bsl......it takes you people 3 decades to build an airplane and 20 years for any business deal to go down, given india's love for endless paperwork and red tape. Good luck with your underwater pipe-dreams, we know you people are experts at dreaming only.
the topic of discussion isn't even about pipelines, so close your beak and stay on topic

I'm not denying that it's a challenging task or that foreign assistance is virtually a necessity. What you're missing here is the sheer economic potential of the venture. India isn't efficient at all, but economic compulsions always trump inefficiency. Besides, things will only begin to materialize around 2020 when gas is expensive enough, so relax.

I didn't bring up the pipeline, I didn't crack all those epic jokes and I didn't get my panties in a twist. That was all you brah. In any case, there's no point in debating this further we've both made our point.

Good day.

Aww, is shumwon upshet?

Relax my virgin Pakistani friend, its ok if you've spent two years on defense website and presumably sometime in your nation's armed forces WITHOUT knowing the limitations of your weapons. It makes your posts on military strategy that much more fun to dissect.

Lol. AZ, you're hilarious. You're actually preempting the pwnage I'm about to lay on your post with mere rhetoric.

Mark your words? lolz. Dude you're ignorant enough to go around calling Indians dot heads. You've probably embarrassed yourself so much in public I'd hate to be seen around for fear of association. For god's sake do yourself a favor and realize that 'dot heads' is a slur that applies to all brown people, not just Indians or Hindus. Its like how P A K I works in the UK, or the N word applies to all black people.

You have no idea what you're talking about and you think I'm going to remember your post. Yeah sure, just like those torpedoes you love.

If American pressure was such a factor we wouldn't have even been contemplating an undersea pipeline. I can concede that US might have delayed the project, but they clearly understand that India has no option but to secure its energy supply. The real concern is and always will be Pakistan. India simply won't allow itself into any position that might give Pakistan undue leverage. Think about why your Jihadis regularly yell about all those dams in Kashmir. Little do they know that your dreaded black shark torpedoes can cripple dams as well :)

2014, with a pipeline through Baluchistan?

Interesting indeed. Also, the gas would've been cheaper if India was on board.

I'm not denying that it's a challenging task or that foreign assistance is virtually a necessity. What you're missing here is the sheer economic potential of the venture. India isn't efficient at all, but economic compulsions always trump inefficiency. Besides, things will only begin to materialize around 2020 when gas is expensive enough, so relax.

I didn't bring up the pipeline, I didn't crack all those epic jokes and I didn't get my panties in a twist. That was all you brah. In any case, there's no point in debating this further we've both made our point.

Good day.

Thts as gay as it gets... oh nd ur post is full of crap.

It seems you don't follow the news going world over. Read about these two undersea pipelines of 1200km approx in North Sea and Baltic Sea.

Langeled pipeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nord Stream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are feasible because British and Germans are doing it, India is going to be $2 Trillion economy early next year and Iran-India-Oman can together afford the cost and saving from transit cost from Pakistan will save further money. And the map is above from the feasibility of Undersea pipeline manufacturing company INTEC SEA.

Shall I say Lahore Metro is pipedream because nobody know when the construction is going to be started and from where Pakistan will get all money.

That is a pipe dream. This week Oman pulled out of all oil and gas projects with Iran under US pressure. So take Oman out of that map and you have a pipe dream there.

the price mechanism between iran and hindu-stan was independent of gas supply provided to Pakistan --for Pakistani consumption.....

and quite frankly, IPI will only serve to lessen the gas shortages the country faces; it wont be a lifeline. Pakistan on its own is sitting on huge gas reserves (esp shale gas reserves) -- which Sui Northern gas co. and other companies did not even incorporate into existing demand supply projections. .

india running away didnt have any effect on the project as far as Pakistan is concerned --save for a few foregone transit fees which can easily be foregone without problem.

welcome to the real India

That is correct. Majority Indians value Israeli, American relationship far more than Iranian relationship, especially now that India wants to play with the Big Boys and needs America's help to get invited to all the big forums. (links in another thread, will produce when Indians start jumping up and down.)

The idiotic claim that the ship might be hijacked is beyond ridiculous. All it takes is one phone call to Iranian officials to determine if the ship is hijacked.

Finally, the claim that Indians here are only anti-Pakistan, anti-China and friendly to Iran is also a sad joke. There was plenty of fake "hindi chini bhai bhai" on this forum, which turned into outright hostility when the Indian government locked horns with China and the real Indian mindset came out in the open. The same anti-Iran hostility comes out when there is an Israel v/s Iran thread -- most Indians come out swinging for Israel.

Back
Top Bottom