What's new

Armed Iranian Ship Worries India

Thts as gay as it gets...

Isn't sex before marriage illegal in your country, even if it isn't you know how conservative cultures work. Sucks for you and god bless America.

oh nd ur post is full of crap.

How so? because you can't refute it? Send me a pm and I'll dumb it down for you, then you can come back and defend Pakistan and its torpedoes like a true nationalist.

That is correct. Majority Indians value Israeli, American relationship far more than Iranian relationship, especially now that India wants to play with the Big Boys and needs America's help to get invited to all the big forums. (links in another thread, will produce when Indians start jumping up and down.)

The idiotic claim that the ship might be hijacked is beyond ridiculous. All it takes is one phone call to Iranian officials to determine if the ship is hijacked.

Finally, the claim that Indians here are only anti-Pakistan, anti-China and friendly to Iran is also a sad joke. There was plenty of fake "hindi chini bhai bhai" on this forum, which turned into outright hostility when the Indian government locked horns with China and the real Indian mindset came out in the open. The same anti-Iran hostility comes out when there is an Israel v/s Iran thread -- most Indians come out swinging for Israel.

That's no secret. India needs Iran for gas and Iran needs India for money and refined crude. We work well on a strategic level. The people don't necessarily have to get along and call Iranians 'brother' and 'all weather ally' at every given opportunity. The extra territorial cheer leading business has largely been exported to a close neighbor. Besides, we share values and enemies with Israel, Russia and America. Everything else is simply is economic/strategic compulsion.

That's no secret. India needs Iran for gas and Iran needs India for money and refined crude. We work well on a strategic level. The people don't necessarily have to get along and call Iranians 'brother' and 'all weather ally' at every given opportunity. The extra territorial cheer leading business has largely been exported to a close neighbor. Besides, we share values and enemies with Israel, Russia and America. Everything else is simply is economic/strategic compulsion.

Yes, I was responding to all this talk of deep Iranian brotherhood and pointing out that the future interests of India align much more closely with US/Israel than with Iran. Of course India will try to juggle them all, but only time will tell how well that plays out. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

That is correct. Majority Indians value Israeli, American relationship far more than Iranian relationship, especially now that India wants to play with the Big Boys and needs America's help to get invited to all the big forums. (links in another thread, will produce when Indians start jumping up and down.)

The idiotic claim that the ship might be hijacked is beyond ridiculous. All it takes is one phone call to Iranian officials to determine if the ship is hijacked.

Finally, the claim that Indians here are only anti-Pakistan, anti-China and friendly to Iran is also a sad joke. There was plenty of fake "hindi chini bhai bhai" on this forum, which turned into outright hostility when the Indian government locked horns with China and the real Indian mindset came out in the open. The same anti-Iran hostility comes out when there is an Israel v/s Iran thread -- most Indians come out swinging for Israel.

Indians do brown nose Israel a lot. They are afraid Israel will stop weapon deliveries and India will have to rely on junk Indian military hardware like Tejas, Tirshul Missiles and Arjun Tanks.

Indians do brown nose Israel a lot. They are afraid Israel will stop weapon deliveries and India will have to rely on junk Indian military hardware like Tejas, Tirshul Missiles and Arjun Tanks.

we brown nose Israel? this coming from the asssss kissers of the Chinese? thats hilarious we don't even need Israel as bad as you claim btw tell your Dahi Wada selling daddy to get a real job so he can pay for you to have a decent education whatever they teach you in public schools obviously is crap. also you claim our weapons to be junk whereas you guys cannot even manufacture a bike chain by yourselves without any assistance Arjun beat T90S in field trials Trishul? you mean the future Maitri? man you must have had retarded parents or something because your ignorance is that of a person who lacks common sense

well i can't blame you for being a idiot after all your education system sucks

The Miseducation of Pakistan (excerpt) - YouTube

we brown nose Israel? this coming from the asssss kissers of the Chinese? thats hilarious we don't even need Israel as bad as you claim btw tell your Dahi Wada selling daddy to get a real job so he can pay for you to have a decent education whatever they teach you in public schools obviously is crap. also you claim our weapons to be junk whereas you guys cannot even manufacture a bike chain by yourselves without any assistance Arjun beat T90S in field trials Trishul? you mean the future Maitri? man you must have had retarded parents or something because your ignorance is that of a person who lacks common sense

well i can't blame you for being a idiot after all your education system sucks

:lol: .

the price mechanism between iran and hindu-stan was independent of gas supply provided to Pakistan --for Pakistani consumption.....

:lol: .

no i don't understand
I don't understand why there is so much fuss over this one ship when there are American ships at your ports.

Mate, if this is a joint exercise it is fine. Usually armed ships take prior consent. They don't violate international laws but armed ships don't really anchor for prolonged periods without informing in advance and seeking permissions. Now since we don't know the ground situation, the probable reason this has raised concerns is not because it is Iranian ship but because it is armed. Armed ships have a totally different protocol than unarmed commercial ships. There are different rules.

Maybe we need to wait and see what exactly happens when an update comes. Only then picture will be clear.

There's no need to get so aggressively defensive. US warships followed a different protocol that categorizes under "Military engagement" aka joint wargames. If this was a joint-wargame with Iran, the headlines would be "India-Iran to conduct naval exercise".

Get the difference why US ships were not being worried about? Please before you jump into comparisons, at least think of the context in each of those situations whether they are comparable or not. Blind conclusions will only lead to needless unpleasantries online.

Isn't sex before marriage illegal in your country, even if it isn't you know how conservative cultures work. Sucks for you and god bless America.

In our culture it is.. but not in india?thanks for clearing it..Hsahahha........ i bet you know what i mean.

How so? because you can't refute it? Send me a pm and I'll dumb it down for you, then you can come back and defend Pakistan and its torpedoes like a true nationalist.

Refute what? personal attacks? bs in general.. no thanks my nigga!

In our culture it is..

Yeah, I know it is. I also know none of you talk to any women before you get married and more often than not, that woman is your cousin. I know its your 'culture' and all, but if you look at it from my perspective its down right 'tragic' (to put it mildly). Incest should be illegal, instead you have blasphemy laws. How that makes any sense to you people is beyond me. That's precisely why I tell people India and Pakistan hardly have anything in common aside from food to an extent and maybe one language. You guys are closer to Afghanistan/Saudi Arabia.

but not in india?thanks for clearing it..Hsahahha........ i bet you know what i mean.

Hard to say since I've never lived there. I'm sure high school is frustrating but India has lots of great colleges with on campus housing. Also people don't look down on you for partying/drinking as much as they would in Pakistan I imagine. Of course there are places like Bihar (I'm guessing) but who would want to go to school there anyway? So at least relatively speaking, things aren't as frustrating in India from what I understand of course Indian members from India would know better.

Refute what? personal attacks? bs in general.. no thanks my nigga!

Buddy, AZ and I made our respective points so why would you jump in the middle if you've got nothing to say? I see AZ couldn't stop himself from thanking your pathetic attempt at a retort, but save yourself the embarrassment next time will ya.

So is the ship still anchored, and if so , have they given India a reason?

Under international law the ship is within its rights, but anchoring an armed ship off India's coast isn't something routinely done. Iran does not have to explain, but the nature of this particular case can lead to the action being taken in bad faith and affect how India sees Iran.

:lol: SO many indians were talking about friendship with iran and supporting iran..wat do u say now???

Yeah, I know it is. I also know none of you talk to any women before you get married and more often than not, that woman is your cousin. I know its your 'culture' and all, but if you look at it from my perspective its down right 'tragic' (to put it mildly). Incest should be illegal, instead you have blasphemy laws. How that makes any sense to you people is beyond me. That's precisely why I tell people India and Pakistan hardly have anything in common aside from food to an extent and maybe one language. You guys are closer to Afghanistan/Saudi Arabia.

Bet u live in a cocoon...generalising,stereotyping... its like me stereotyping you as a scrawny internet warrior who drinks "organic stuff" wears a "dhoti",chewing paan and stuff like tht... about incest.. marrying cousin is incest? i guess half of indians must be inbreds than.... not to forget 11% of the world... wierd indi logic at work? even darwin married his cousin..(just an example).

Hard to say since I've never lived there. I'm sure high school is frustrating but India has lots of great colleges with on campus housing. Also people don't look down on you for partying/drinking as much as they would in Pakistan I imagine. Of course there are places like Bihar (I'm guessing) but who would want to go to school there anyway? So at least relatively speaking, things aren't as frustrating in India from what I understand of course Indian members from India would know better.

Drunks are looked down every where... as for Pakistan .. our religion doesnt permit it... and those who drink... its their personal life...
Buddy, AZ and I made our respective points so why would you jump in the middle if you've got nothing to say? I see AZ couldn't stop himself from thanking your pathetic attempt at a retort, but save yourself the embarrassment next time will ya.

Get a life spit ... or just "type "L-I-F-E" on you keyboard... coz thts the most close you will ever get to it..

Thank God we have a life.... n are not like you guys.. trolling,abusing n ranting on foriegn forums just coz of obsession/hate or something..

iran is a evil nation who betrayed india.... it backstab india.... iran helped pakistan against india in war.... i dont mind iran rot.... although i like iran people but not its masters.... india should not be depended on iran for oil.... india didn't took any action yet because india depended on oil from iran but if america guide india then we should leave iran. They are backstabers....

Bet u live in a cocoon...generalising,stereotyping... its like me stereotyping you as a scrawny internet warrior who drinks "organic stuff" wears a "dhoti",chewing paan and stuff like tht... about incest.. marrying cousin is incest? i guess half of indians must be inbreds than.... not to forget 11% of the world... wierd indi logic at work? even darwin married his cousin..(just an example).

We're going off topic, but what are you talking about? Everyone knows how things work in South Asia/Middle east. We both know premarital sex is almost unheard of in your neck of the woods.

Yes, marrying a first cousin IS incest, how in gods name do you define incest? any relationship between close relatives, ie first cousins, is incest. Who cares about 11 or 15% of the planet. Half of the planet doesn't have access to clean drinking water, live in huts, don't wear shoes and defecate in the open. Just because a whole bunch of people in the middle east or south asia engage in incest doesn't make it ok. I don't care if its their 'culture'. Its wrong, medieval and repulsive. Screw Darwin, hillbillies marry their cousins too, that doesn't change anything. Labeling something as 'tradition' doesn't justify barbarism. Hindus used to burn widows, so is that ok? I guess it is, since we're talking about a major religion, a billion people and their 'culture'.

Drunks are looked down every where... as for Pakistan .. our religion doesnt permit it... and those who drink... its their personal life...

A drunk isn't the same as an alcoholic and there's nothing wrong with getting hammered at parties. Coming back to your post, if drinking was a personal choice why is alcohol banned in Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom