What's new

Armed groups begin patrolling streets in Peshawar’s suburbs

Only in Pakistan. Indians should shut up, no other country can provide this much of freedom to their citizens and foreign nationals.

yeah civilians with weapons harracing cicillians??:pissed:
Really man your IQ is really higher than Mr Bean…:sick:

Dude, why are you getting personal.. ? Do you not have a logical reply? and you should do a spell check on your posts.. (or use a browser where this is built in.. like chrome or something ) ;)

Only in Pakistan. Indians should shut up, no other country can provide this much of freedom to their citizens and foreign nationals.

Nehh... India is unmatched when providing rapists and murderers a safe haven... After all, they need "democratic" rights too in such a "democratic, secular" govt like in India... ;)

Naya Pakistan brought to you by PTI. Tsunami is here but this wasn't the Tsunami we were expecting.

Dude, why are you getting personal.. ? Do you not have a logical reply? and you should do a spell check on your posts.. (or use a browser where this is built in.. like chrome or something ) ;)

Logical?? you want me to re quote your mighty logical posts??:rofl:
btw these mighty civilians planning for civil war started it from church today where 38+ people died yet……:coffee:
Don't have spell chek time Em always in a rush…

Naya Pakistan brought to you by PTI. Tsunami is here but this wasn't the Tsunami we were expecting.

Tsunami is a bad thing we got carried away in the beginning never critically looked at the term its a natural disaster which causes death and destruction .. So PTI delivered what they promised

Sounds like GTA pakisthan to me ..

Ontopic: This is some serious issue why is the govt dead silent on these types of issues

Logical?? you want me to re quote your mighty logical posts??:rofl:
btw these mighty civilians planning for civil war started it from church today where 38+ people died yet……:coffee:
Don't have spell chek time Em always in a rush…

Looks like you have no clue what civil war means.. Check it up

Wow great achievement:P PAF has a CONTROL in PUNJAB AT-LEAST:rofl::rofl: in whole pak

Back
Top Bottom