What's new

Armed groups begin patrolling streets in Peshawar’s suburbs

I wonder whatever happened to the Frontier Constabulary /Lashkars commanded by PSP officers?

sorry they cnt interfere in the affairs of KPK govt, which dont like to see army even in its garrisons?lolzzz
its no problem, just the CM will go & talk with kids talibans, next time come with pappa?lolzz

cowards who never been in a war & never can be in a war? allways thinks for surrenders thourgh peace talks?

send your sons, come and volunteer for aman lashkars created by army, no?

send your sons, come and volunteer for aman lashkars created by army, no?

allready been there done, that ?
its your turn , plz go in wazirstan with that, dam ibrar ul haq, do a PTI concert for peace, ask hakeem ullha to join the party, its enough !
i guss, surly both fazal ullha & hakeem ullha wouldbe delighted to see, a peace concert?yes?
BTW , just got a vry big cousin got shaheed in uniform, the same cousin on who,s death IK cant even went to, his NAMAZ e JANAZA or even at his family home in DAUD KHEL mianwalli?
peoples of daud khel allready have banned IK entering thier, khel jst a news for you?
bt still my yourger brother, is in somewhere kashmir as a young capt?
isnt that enough?

:laughcry::rofl:

really? well thanks for the heads up mr war expert lol.

this is only your indian wet dreams, pathans i heard are very mohabattein watan.

I know Pathans are.. However they no longer consider the ruling Punjabi class of Pakistan as worthy of their mohabattein

Damn it Guys it was the case couple of weeks ago and then after operation against these terrorists by Police and FC the area was cleared...

Damn it Guys it was the case couple of weeks ago and then after operation against these terrorists by Police and FC the area was cleared...

freind thn it means, PTI ans on PDF are so dam away from news, thatmput a dam threadmon a week old news?
BTW it was biggest lover of IK,S the leader ?

Well ! I have seen many Pushtun members highlighted that most of armed soldiers sent in tribal areas are from Punjab , that is why most of dead corpse of soldier were also returned to Punjab . Never seen any corpse return to sindh from tribal belt , It shows that Punjab had took the initiative from front and others were just cheering from behind. Even never seen any Urdu speaker from Karachi get martyred in fight in Swat . Why they avoid to face it from front ?

really, what a surprise!!

Army to continue its role in Swat, says Kayani
Army to continue its role in Swat, says Kayani - DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s army chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani on Saturday visited Swat valley and reiterated that Army would continue to play its role in rebuilding the area and assisting civil administration in maintenance of law and order.

"Praying for martyred Maj-Gen Sanaullah Khan, Lt. Colonel Touseef Ahmed and Lance Naik Irfan Sattar, he paid rich tribute to them for their ultimate sacrifice and said that the whole nation would remain indebted to them," said an ISPR press release.

The mentioned army officers were killed in a roadside bomb blast in Upper Dir near the Afghan border on September 15. The Pakistani Taliban militants had claimed responsibility for the attack later.

Recounting the success of military operation in Swat, the chief of army staff appreciated the troops for successfully evicting the militants from Malakand Division.

Gen Kayani especially lauded them for their post operation role of settlement of internally displaced people (IDPs) back in their hometowns, reconstruction of destroyed infrastructure, and capacity building of civil administration including training of police.

During the last couple of years, a host of reconstruction and rebuilding projects have been completed by the Army in Malakand and Swat, helping bring normalcy in the area and relief to the locals

for peace makers, isnt thats loud & clear?:azn::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom