What's new

Armed groups begin patrolling streets in Peshawar’s suburbs

or maybe the haters and war mongers paid them to prove their point?

or the terrorists felt that, peace makers are so weak that, they can make peace by thier own?
they dont need, some one to teach them peace?
its not anyone ,s fault they are IK, s friends, they listen his ideas. they hve given him the votes?
what anyone else can do anything about it?
go stop them , now where is munnawar , khattak, IK or the famous charity singer, tell, them to go & talk peace with them?
dont put blames to others of your, failures? friend!

or maybe the haters and war mongers paid them to prove their point?

the KPK govt is responsible for the law and order and if the news was that militants were challenged and dealt with , dead or caught or fleed the area by the response of law enforcement would not bring such questions.

No actions by the govt means they dont have any control and thus it becomes another example of worst governance witnessed in Pakistan over the years. Please do not rubbish the claims by turning them into conspiracy theories it wont help. Be self critical and realistic might help acheive KPK govt some thing

the KPK govt is responsible for the law and order and if the news was that militants were challenged and dealt with , dead or caught or fleed the area by the response of law enforcement would not bring such questions.

No actions by the govt means they dont have any control and thus it becomes another example of worst governance witnessed in Pakistan over the years. Please do not rubbish the claims by turning them into conspiracy theories it wont help. Be self critical and realistic might help acheive KPK govt some thing

most of the office barrears of PTI in KPK are unexperinced , like IK himself, thus whole govt is running on JI which has all the experince? from the times MMA govt?
but unfortuntly , JI is trying to bring the terrorits being declared innocents, & let them walk free towards islamabad, what they hve on stake in KPK.
nothing after all its PTI govt?

agree its KPK PTI's govt responsibility... lakin why are you knitting conspiracy theories?

or the terrorists felt that, peace makers are so weak that, they can make peace by thier own?
they dont need, some one to teach them peace?
its not anyone ,s fault they are IK, s friends, they listen his ideas. they hve given him the votes?
what anyone else can do anything about it?
go stop them , now where is munnawar , khattak, IK or the famous charity singer, tell, them to go & talk peace with them?
dont put blames to others of your, failures? friend!

the police claims no such activity took place where it is claimed and its perfectly under police control. believe it or not, your agenda !

agree its KPK PTI's govt responsibility... lakin why are you knitting conspiracy theories?

the police claims no such activity took place where it is claimed and its perfectly under police control. believe it or not, your agenda !

belive or not, police told you that cause they dont want end up hanging on power poles, so after closing thier eyes they cant see or everything is perfect for them?, its that simple?:rofl:
same as simple, that jail breaking?everything is under control after since?:lol:
jst ask terrorist agenda. not me i am nothing? right?;):angel:

Assumptions arent conspiracies .. what have you concluded byw than whats the reason behind armed militias roaming the streets of peshawar unchallenged ??

belive or not, police told you that cause they dont want end up hanging on power poles, so after closing thier eyes they cant see or everything is perfect for them?, its that simple?:rofl:
same as simple, that jail breaking?everything is under control after since?:lol:
jst ask terrorist agenda. not me i am nothing? right?;):angel:

well lets see what comes out of the mole hill news !

WTF !! :pissed:

this is no good news at all.... the police must have control over its territory... no one else should be allowed to do policing or whatever this self-trolling is in streets..

@Pak-one is it Peshawar the urban area or FR-peshawar?

Both matani and badabair are in peshawer district, they are not tribal agencies.
Peshawer cant free itself from influence of troublesome afridi tribesmen of adjacent tribal agencies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assumptions arent conspiracies .. what have you concluded byw than whats the reason behind armed militias roaming the streets of peshawar unchallenged ??

assumptions are a nicer word for speculations or conspiracy theory, stick to political language pls?

Like I said if true, the police must take action? else the police claims no such activity in the area. which I am yet to confirm if its Peshawar or the FR peshawar from @Pak-one or @AstanoshKhan !

Both matani and badabair are in peshawer district, they are not tribal agencies.
Peshawer cant free itself from influence of troublesome afridi tribesmen of adjacent tribal agencies.

that be a reasonable point... war zones stretches out its influence... while we who sit far away, cry for more war, knowing it wont really effect us, without realizing how damaging it is for the locals.

Aur ameer shb ghast kiysaa rahaa, baray AMEER shb hakkem-mullha shab ney salam kiya thaa?:azn:;)

assumptions are a nicer word for speculations or conspiracy theory, stick to political language pls?

Like I said if true, the police must take action? else the police claims no such activity in the area. which I am yet to confirm if its Peshawar or the FR peshawar from @Pak-one or @AstanoshKhan !

okay well than lets wait to see to that what KPK govt has to say about this

that be a reasonable point... war zones stretches out its influence... while we who sit far away, cry for more war, knowing it wont really effect us, without realizing how damaging it is for the locals.

cowards who never been in a war & never can be in a war? allways thinks for surrenders thourgh peace talks?

I wonder whatever happened to the Frontier Constabulary /Lashkars commanded by PSP officers?

Back
Top Bottom