What's new

Armed forces to stay out of politics, says Gen Bajwa

Why are COAS allowed to immediately move to an enemy state. Are they not susceptible to manipulation. In the case of bakwas I mean bajwa he will volunteer info
No recent COAS is abroad, except Musharraf and Raheel Sharif (on secondment by GOP).
Kiyani: Rawalpindi
Karamat: Lahore
Kakar: Peshawar and Islamabad
Beg: Rawalpindi

Why are COAS allowed to immediately move to an enemy state. Are they not susceptible to manipulation. In the case of bakwas I mean bajwa he will volunteer info
yeah, isn't there supposed to bel ike a 2 years period where they can't join politics because they are privy to state secrets and govt. knowledge that they can abuse. so the 2 years gap is a bit of a firewall. for e.g. if someone in the ISI, privy to certain info, retired today, joined PTI and told IK all the contingency plans against, him. its a breach of govt. secrets.

why doesn't this principal apply to otehr thing like they have to live in pakistan for a certain period.

No recent COAS is abroad, except Musharraf and Raheel Sharif (on secondment by GOP).
Kiyani: Rawalpindi
Karamat: Lahore
Kakar: Peshawar and Islamabad
Beg: Rawalpindi
what about their kids? are they not Pakistani citizens like nawaz sharif's sons?

Only if he says so. What is there left that he hasn't screwed? He has at least made me realize that these corrupt politicians are there cuz they are being backed by the Army. In other words, if Pakistan is considered a safe haven for corrupt mafia then its all because of our Army and Judiciary.

Chief of the Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa assured the nation on Tuesday that the armed forces have distanced themselves from politics and want to remain so.

An excellent statement to make for consumption inside the Beltway, which is the target audience here. Let us not get too riled up about this. We all know what will continue to happen.

WASHINGTON: Chief of the Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa assured the nation on Tuesday that the armed forces have distanced themselves from politics and want to remain so.

The army chief also reiterated his pledge to leave after the completion of his second three-year term in two months, saying that he would do as he promised earlier. He made these remarks at a lunch at the Pakistan Embassy in Washington.

According to the people who attended, Gen Bajwa addressed the gathering before the lunch and then also made informal remarks while talking to his guests. He reminded the nation that reviving the country’s ailing economy should be the first priority of all segments of society, adding that without a strong economy the nation would not be able to achieve its targets.

@Jango @Irfan Baloch or any other mod, please correct the title of the thread for violating PDF rules. Thanks.

Bajwa has lost the plot.

The guy has interfered in every state of affairs except focusing inwards.

People will be foolish to believe him.

One word of advise, retire and make sure to ask your corp commanders to curtail your institution’s extra constitutional role. Do it willingly or the people will force you to.

He will stay away from politics only to become an estate agent without his Army Uniform after November.
The next Thief of Army Staff will continue to worship his gods in the White House.

Neutral ko ye bhi bol dena chahiye tha they never overthrew a sitting government. NRO did not happen. They did not allow crooks back in power.

An excellent statement to make for consumption inside the Beltway, which is the target audience here. Let us not get too riled up about this. We all know what will continue to happen.
"whats wrong with me" asks (Gary Oldman as ) Zorg with mock shock on his face.

so, my respected enlightened sir, I ask of you, what's wrong with that statement?

WASHINGTON: Chief of the Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa assured the nation on Tuesday that the armed forces have distanced themselves from politics and want to remain so.

The army chief also reiterated his pledge to leave after the completion of his second three-year term in two months, saying that he would do as he promised earlier. He made these remarks at a lunch at the Pakistan Embassy in Washington.

According to the people who attended, Gen Bajwa addressed the gathering before the lunch and then also made informal remarks while talking to his guests. He reminded the nation that reviving the country’s ailing economy should be the first priority of all segments of society, adding that without a strong economy the nation would not be able to achieve its targets.

dam the mods changed my title.....

tsk tsk

Bajwa has lost the plot

Bajwa losing the plot ...lol

there is one thing these generals are good at... ie getting plots 8-) 8-)

Bonga Bajwa screws up big time and then tries to clean his hands of the whole affair.. pathetic excuse for a human… man without shame.. same league as the sharif family…

Do your own work, means defending the borders of motherland with your blood ( thats your duty )
We are tired of this joke every now and then

Back
Top Bottom