What's new

Armed forces face shortage of over 52,000 personnel

I am always ready to serve the nation.
@Blue_Eyes is (I guess) an Air Force officer so we 're already doing our duty.
Zarvi Bhai brace up!!

On topic:
The day pay structure of our armed forces goes up, the attrition rate would reduce. Image boosting of our forces would help as much.

@Abingdonboy
kya dee meri service Id bhi bata denti :D
chalo aapki khabar leti hu, kal sources pata karti hu ke ye UAE me kon hai apne yaha se :p:
OT- yep we are recruiting but the recruitment process is not an easy one, plus there is less interest of peoples in this area, specially in technical branch, all IITs students wants to join MNCs, so there is a problem, but Still getting great response in recruitment :-)

chalo aapki khabar leti hu, kal sources pata karti hu ke ye UAE me kon hai apne yaha se :p:
OT- yep we are recruiting but the recruitment process is not an easy one, plus there is less interest of peoples in this area, specially in technical branch, all IITs students wants to join MNCs, so there is a problem, but Still getting great response in recruitment :-)
lol
I had read that in your introduction thread so I thought everyone here knew about it. :)

WTHo_O!Ma'am,are you seriously an I.A.F. officer:what:??I thought that you were an engineering student:undecided:

OT- yep we are recruiting but the recruitment process is not an easy one, plus there is less interest of peoples in this area, specially in technical branch, all IITs students wants to join MNCs, so there is a problem, but Still getting great response in recruitment
Yes peoples in SA are going more materialistic day by day they want bucks,.......

galtiya ho jati hain, can't control them
control them Air Intel has check on you......

But they can still do Cold Start......like starting a Honda CD-70 on a cold, winter night.

WTHo_O!Ma'am,are you seriously an I.A.F. officer:what:??I thought that you were an engineering student:undecided:
actually an Engineering student would be better for me :agree:

Yes peoples in SA are going more materialistic day by day they want bucks,.......

control them Air Intel has check on you......
let me clear that Air Intel Can't trace me, All info that was given my me, are FAKE :agree:
except my gender, now kon hai is dharti me jo gender se mujhe trace kar sakta hai, saamne aao :D

:lol:
When did I say I'm an officer?? Read my post again. Read the first line.
I would luv to be recruited by RAW :smitten:
(RAW are you listening? :buba_phone:)
dee there is something in you, thats doing tann tann in my head :D
kuch to gadbad hai :agree:
Anyways thanx for having trust in me, I though you have alot of doubt in me, :p:

:lol:
When did I say I'm an officer?? Read my post again. Read the first line.
I would luv to be recruited by RAW :smitten:
(RAW are you listening? :buba_phone:)
Nahh Levina jee,you mistook my post:D.I wasn't talking about you,i was rather astonished to find out that our @Blue_Eyes ma'am is a serving I.A.F. officer.:p:I used to think that she was an engineering student and a junior to us:agree:

Anyways thanx for having trust in me, I though you have alot of doubt in me, :p:
Oh yeah!
Female/Air force background/ computer engineering/ punjabi etc were too much of a co-incident,when I compared your profile with somebody I knew on this forum, and who made many personal attacks on me on and off the forum, that was the reason I got so suspicious about you. :) Lolzzz
But then what I think about you should not effect your pdf experience.
Happy foruming! :-)
Nahh Levina jee,you mistook my post:D.I wasn't talking about you,i was rather astonished to find out that our @Blue_Eyes ma'am is a serving I.A.F. officer.:p:I used to think that she was an engineering student and a junior to us:agree:
Lolzz
Corrected it! :)

ab edit kar bhi do post,, warna "maa" shraap dengi :p:

Oh yeah!
Female/Air force background/ computer engineering/ punjabi etc were too much of a co-incident,when I compared your profile with somebody I knew on this forum, and who made many personal attacks on me on and off the forum, that was the reason I got so suspicious about you. :) Lolzzz
But then what I think about you should not effect your pdf experience.
Happy foruming! :-)

Lolzz
Corrected it! :)
it happens,, see you don't know me,, neither I know you,, so there is NO point of personal attacks,, infact I was shocked the way you Ignored me in some cases :p:
anyways its good that all confusions have been solved,, enjoy dee :tup:

it happens,, see you don't know me,, neither I know you,, so there is NO point of personal attacks,, infact I was shocked the way you Ignored me in some cases :p:
anyways its good that all confusions have been solved,, enjoy dee :tup:
No hon, I never ignored you.
But you definitely did, i never saw you tagging me which confirmed my doubts. So I maintained my distance. :)
Chalo!
I'm over it now. :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom