What's new

Armed forces face shortage of over 52,000 personnel

it happens,, see you don't know me,, neither I know you,, so there is NO point of personal attacks
Nothing personal it's just good business,well blue lady Analysts are able to point certain things after looking at your posts,there was a guy in Hyderabad was on this forum one day was picked by IB and is never seen again...........and levina is the one.......

No hon, I never ignored you.
But you definitely did, i never saw you tagging me which confirmed my doubts. So I maintained my distance. :)
Chalo!
I'm over it now. :-)
:tup: :D :p:

Nothing personal it's just good business,well blue lady Analysts are able to point certain things after looking at your posts,there was a guy in Hyderabad was on this forum one day was picked by IB and is never seen again...........and levina is the one.......
:p: :p: leave it na mr.Shooter,, bachi ko darana chaahte ho,, katti :disagree:

SOURCE : Tribune News Service

2015_3$largeimg21_Mar_2015_010714430.jpg

The shortage of officers in the Indian Army will take another eight to ten years to overcome, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar admitted in Parliament this morning.At present there are 11,116 vacancies of officers in the three armed forces. The Army has the biggest shortfall of 9,642 officers and the Navy and the Indian Air Force follow at 1,322 and 152 vacancies, respectively.“The major vacancies appear to be of the officers in the Army, which is short by 9,642.

The Ministry of Defence has made efforts since 2012 to reduce this,” Parrikar said in the Lok Sabha answering queries from MPs.The vacancies were 10,100 in 2012 and 9,590 in 2013. In 2014, it came down to 8,455. “Currently it was actually 7,642, down by 1,000 (over the previous year) but it got increased to 9,642 as approximately 2,000 positions are created afresh,” the minister explained.He said each year approximately 2,000 Army officers were inducted for training every year whereas around 1,000 retire.“We are filling in the gaps and in the next eight to ten years the gap will be filled”, he said of the vacancies in the Army. Though he did not say why new positions have been created, it’s expected that these posts are for the upcoming Mountain Strike Corps.He listed out the reasons for the gradual filling of vacancies. There are two restrictions to increase this number. First, we had training facilities available for about 2,200 personnel, of which we had to give some slots to foreign countries. About 2,000 personnel werebeing trained on our own, he said.Second, if we took one bunch, there will be problem of their placement and promotion when they are due for it, the minister said.Filling the vacancies in gradual manner would help, Parrikar said while answering questions in the Lok Sabha.The Navy which is expanding fast to match the country’s expectations has an intake of around 800 and retirement is about 250. “In next three to four years, the officer shortage will also be taken care off,” Parrikar said.

who was picked by the I.B.o_O??I mean was it mujaidind:what:??

da fuq... did it really happen?

Its a rumor..... although his open support for terrorist activities (26/11, Charlie Hebdo etc) make it entirely possible that this moron has been caught.

PS: His location has been confirmed by mods if I remember correctly, so hes no false flagger.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom