What's new

Armada of British naval power massing in the Gulf

What did Turkey do in past 30 years?No please,enlighten us,we are waiting.
Iran did its best to end war between Azerbaijan and Armenia,We invited leaders of both countries to Tehran and they reached a peace deal,but they failed to keep it days after.We sent a lot of humanitarian aids to both Azerbaijan and Armenia,Iran gave refuge to lots of Azeris who fled to Iran,treated them the best it could.What did Turkey do?Playing role of cucumber?
No one is counting on Russia or China's help.If we were,we wouldn't start an indigenous military industry.Russia and China don't have any love for Iran,they are after their own interests.And believe me,Russia and China will act,not because of their love for Iran,but for their own interests.

More than secterian country iran. You dont have shi t. Indigenous millitary industry in your wet dreams... You helped armenian and are stil working with armenians..

We helped, Bosnians, Checenya, Afghan war withe Russia:cheesy:. you hepled america war against iraq and afghanistan.

You country wil pay higest betrayel....

I am really worried and disappointed with America and NATO the way they are handeling Iran. I would be very sad if they use force against Iran. I hope everything must short out through negotiation.

But Bro, the truth is , If They attack you no one will come ahead, Iranian will have to defend themself.
All Muslim countries are in USA camp, Russia is not strong, China can't jeopardise its development, India can not jeopardise its development.

Yeah sure .... as if for everything else there is a bad reason and for India, it is her poverty.

More than secterian country iran. You dont have shi t. Indigenous millitary industry in your wet dreams... You helped armenian and are stil working with armenians..

We helped, Bosnians, Checenya, Afghan war withe Russia:cheesy:. you hepled america war against iraq and afghanistan.

You must have smoked some very good stuff.Your post doesn't worth reading,let alone replying to it.

Th gulf arabs have a lot to lose if the region is destabalized. They will never let an invasion happen.

Th gulf arabs have a lot to lose if the region is destabalized. They will never let an invasion happen.

Are you sure? From what i see gulf arabs iching for it , wishing Iran's destruction more than Israel.

HA HA ! nice Joke ! thanks ! :rofl:

Bottom line. Iran does not need to worry till the US gets the Russians to go along.

As long as the Russians are not willing, even today the US cannot unilaterally go in on any nation.

Issue is, if push came to shove, would the Russians put themselves between the Iranians and the US flotilla.

They have done so in the past for India.

Forget about that armada. Look at this Chinese one!
n5yLb.jpg

Iran is a beautiful nation.. I hope they seriously reconsider their position! No one can survive an US/UK Air assult. It will take them less than three hours to gain Air dominance.

There are only two options for Iran - surrender (what you are suggesting) or to defend their sovereignity (they had enough of US/UK ruling them for the most of the last 100 years).

I respect Iran for standing up for themselves, not many countries has such balls.

would the Russians put themselves between the Iranians and the US flotilla.

Russia wont protect Iran, they could help a little bit unofficially just because they dont want Iran to become US puppet. The only reason Russia is recovering well is because of very high oil prices, which are directly linked to the conflict with Iran. Plus Iran is a major competition in gas/oil exports. Weak and sabotaged but independent Iran is what Russia wants.

China on the other hand, would help Iran all they can, since they would lose far more than Russia if Iran falls. Because unlike Russia, they dont have own natural resources.

Can Iranian Air defense detect a F-22 Raptor entering in their airspace? Just remember it's not an RQ-170, it's EW powerhouse plus stealth which brings to the question how Iranians can defend their assets if they don't know what hit them?

Back
Top Bottom