What's new

Armada of British naval power massing in the Gulf

I am really worried and disappointed with America and NATO the way they are handeling Iran. I would be very sad if they use force against Iran. I hope everything must short out through negotiation.

But Bro, the truth is , If They attack you no one will come ahead, Iranian will have to defend themself.
All Muslim countries are in USA camp, Russia is not strong, China can't jeopardise its development, India can not jeopardise its development.

we know man :meeting: we don't need any help :)

From Russia >>> barking bear & Unreliable >>> NO

From China >>> Unreliable >>> NO

From India >>> :undecided: >>> NO

From Muslim!!! countries >>> :hang2: >>> :whistle:

The truth Soheil is that no country today is strong enough to come in between you and the US.

Russia is on a strategic level, but economically they are increasingly moving into the American circle of influence.

China can't jeopardise its development

Several Chinese generals said they'll protect Iran even if it means WW3. I doubt they'll do that, but its in China's absolute interest that Iran remains a free country, therefore China will help Iran under the table with anything it needs - weapons, intelligence, money, food, etc.

Imagine if Iran falls - US with alies would have all major oil exporters in the pocket, and could strangle China very easily. Therefore China will help Iran not because they are best friends or anything - but because of their own preservation.

USA and UK are part of NATO, you sure do have intelligence of an Arab, by your Arabic logic war in Iraq/Afghanistan is World war 3, so war with Iran should be ww4.

Oh, im not Jewish.

by your Zionist logic is Armageddon :lol:

Oh ! not Jewish ??? so ! Zionist christian ? or Sikh :partay:

Iran is a beautiful nation.. I hope they seriously reconsider their position! No one can survive an US/UK Air assult. It will take them less than three hours to gain Air dominance.

Iran is a beautiful nation.. I hope they seriously reconsider their position! No one can survive an US/UK Air assult. It will take them less than three hours to gain Air dominance.
Why should always the weaker nations change their positions?Why not U.S and Europe change their positions?What have we done wrong?

Stupid to believe that Russian wil help iran with this war. Realy stupid people dont learn from the past. When they kil iranians like animals(dont forget mavi marmara), you wil begin to think wher did i do wrong.

Like russia will go in to war for iran ahaah.

Most of muslims world is against imperialism but what the **** russia and china? Imperialist like usa ahah.

When they attack tomorow iran russia will enjoying en drinking russian wodka....

Muslims country arent gonna help iran. What did iran do in the 30 years Islamic Republic? Nothing.... In this 30 year ther wher a lot of war going. Azerbadjian and armenian, iran did do nothing. So dont ask help....

Stupid to believe that Russian wil help iran with this war. Realy stupid people dont learn from the past. When they kil iranians like animals(dont forget mavi marmara), you wil begin to think wher did i do wrong.

Like russia will go in to war for iran ahaah.

Most of muslims world is against imperialism but what the **** russia and china? Imperialist like usa ahah.

When they attack tomorow iran russia will enjoying en drinking russian wodka....

Muslims country arent gonna help iran. What did iran do in the 30 years Islamic Republic? Nothing.... In this 30 year ther wher a lot of war going. Azerbadjian and armenian, iran did do nothing. So dont ask help....
What did Turkey do in past 30 years?No please,enlighten us,we are waiting.
Iran did its best to end war between Azerbaijan and Armenia,We invited leaders of both countries to Tehran and they reached a peace deal,but they failed to keep it days after.We sent a lot of humanitarian aids to both Azerbaijan and Armenia,Iran gave refuge to lots of Azeris who fled to Iran,treated them the best it could.What did Turkey do?Playing role of cucumber?
No one is counting on Russia or China's help.If we were,we wouldn't start an indigenous military industry.Russia and China don't have any love for Iran,they are after their own interests.And believe me,Russia and China will act,not because of their love for Iran,but for their own interests.

War will begin on Dec 21st, 2012
8e4db54a-c62b-4fd9-9045-4271102fc172.jpg

Back
Top Bottom