What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

Here comes our boy by overcoming all the hurdles :yahoo: :victory:

ARJUN+TANK+PKG+__01172215f.jpg

http://*****************/album/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1054&g2_serialNumber=2

@ a033 " This comes in a surprise. So suddenly whoever unveils India's indigenous capabilities is automatically labeled Chinese. You guys are dwelling in a cave. In Canada, East Asians are considered prestigious, compared to Indians, and honestly, in rest of the western world. We even favor Chinese immigrants over Indians, in spite of the "English" linguistical advantage Indians claim to have. I guess it is common of [some] Indians since in spite of having god knows how many people, your independence came a whole century later, than the rest of world..."

my friend couple of points to consider:
1. In Canada largest number of immigrants are from mainland china..I wonder why? whats so wrong with that place that most of you want to leave it?

2. A lot chinese immigrants and students are into a lot of illegal and immoral business including prostitution (in fact the largest number of prostitutes in canada are from china) and they sure are cheap :smitten:

so i dont know which cave you have been living in.

BTW ..my first post in PDF...sure is going to ruffle a lot of Wumáo Dangs..the fire of peking shud be upon me...if not the wall of pindi...cheers! :china::pakistan:

lmao, one heck of a first post boy. but kindly refrain from such personal attacks, it only helps to derail the thread further.
welcome to :pdf: good to have you!

thnks nomad...nice to b here ...over th yrs have enjoyed th lively n sometimes enlightening debates n flamewars n trolls of all sizes... th security posture of china india n pakistan r interdependent...cause n effect ...sure we r all getting armed to th teeth...but guess what...rivalry such as what we have is making us all better...sure money cud b spent elsewhere but what the heck ...i wud rather be poor n free than b in a golden prison...so cheers to all of us n let the wargames begin... n yeah th crucified warrior seems to be resurrecting a la the phoenix...hope he achieves mythic proportions in th yrs to come n aims for th dragons eyes!!:cheers:

Here comes our boy by overcoming all the hurdles :yahoo: :victory:

ARJUN+TANK+PKG+__01172215f.jpg

http://*****************/album/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1054&g2_serialNumber=2

Does India use tanks as a float in the carnival parade

yeah...i agree ...the first pic shows her gettin out of the pool showing oh so ample bosoms...the next one shows a line up of lingerie models off to the Rio carnival...

yeah...i agree ...the first pic shows her gettin out of the pool showing oh so ample bosoms...the next one shows a line up of lingerie models off to the Rio carnival...

I can see guys passing out booz on top of the tank. In any case, the tanks got to be good for something. Why isn't India buy the Abrams if it has chance to? Because the politicians doesn't get what is best for the country, but base decisions on how much it can pocket.

Good decision. The Indian Army getting more corrupted day by day. I hope our new chief will take care of it. Until before the Arjun vs T-90S fight, they were supporting T-90S with some silly reasons like logistics, something like they will never get rid of Tin canes with something new!! If Arjuns can be utilized perfectly it can create havoc in the enemy. The new version with ERA, active protection and other features will make it invincible. They need to induct atleast 1000 Arjuns. But the production line is very slow, only 50 per year!!! They need atleast 150 per year.

Does India use tanks as a float in the carnival parade

No! Some of our enemies might be pi$$ing in their pants watching Arjun coming thats why we are trying to put some beauty on this beast. India's tanks create horror among the enemy thats why they come like emperors, who destroy and eliminate the enemies. :azn: :victory:

Last edited:
I can see guys passing out booz on top of the tank. In any case, the tanks got to be good for something. Why isn't India buy the Abrams if it has chance to? Because the politicians doesn't get what is best for the country, but base decisions on how much it can pocket.

I haven't seen Abrams on offer yet. plus i think the current threat scenario does not warrant the need for an Abrams. T90 plus Arjun should be sufficient for facing our adversaries.

Lets see how things develop :)

Are you crack or what / seems like really low on IQ
You Made a statement Arjun is underpowered , everyone on this forum is asking you to prove it, you dont seem to get that point instead you start showing your love for China, and anti-India posts.
Secondly when Proof is given atleast on two places in form of comparison charts to show Power of other tanks , still you dont seem to learn anything.

Last time - I am asking you why do you think -Arjun is underpowered in comparison to other tanks ,( follow charts posted before)

If you cant justify your claim then
Stop your B.S and Troll towards India and its People.
If you dont like Arjun / India , leave this forum and join Sino-def forum

The last time I checked, the average IQ of a white Canadian is 11% higher than that of an Indian. Mind checking again for me?

Arjun is designed as a field tank, because India is not half industrialized, meaning it doesn't drive on roads, thus it needs significantly more power. The Abrams aims at metro warfare; it drives on cement roads. Now, the leopard is not a road tank. It is named so because of its supreme engine at the time (1.5khp over 3 decades ago). And didn't you know? Current Arjuns are powered by 1.4khp engines. The 1.5 ones are still in research. Moreover, field tanks often drive slower, due to the pressure on the engines when acceleration is required to ride over inclined planes, thus, a lower average speed is achieved because the gaschargers need to cool.

my friend couple of points to consider:
1. In Canada largest number of immigrants are from mainland china..I wonder why? whats so wrong with that place that most of you want to leave it?

2. A lot chinese immigrants and students are into a lot of illegal and immoral business including prostitution (in fact the largest number of prostitutes in canada are from china) and they sure are cheap :smitten:

so i dont know which cave you have been living in.

BTW ..my first post in PDF...sure is going to ruffle a lot of Wumáo Dangs..the fire of peking shud be upon me...if not the wall of pindi...cheers! :china::pakistan:

1) So are you saying that having more Indian MPs in the government is something to be proud of? And as an Indian, you wish for more Indians to pledge their loyalty to Canada, so they can attain parliament seats?

Now, the naturalization process is much tougher for the Chinese, which is good for China, but definitely not for us. The chances of a Chinese returning to China is much greater than that of an Indian. And the detrimental problem is, the Chinese hold all the high-tech R&D posts in North America. An average Chinese immigrant seeks to learn from the west and return to homeland ("stealing" technology). Why don't Indians return to India after immigration if India is so much greater than China? Furthermore, what can they offer India upon return?

2) How old are you? Human trafficking is cheaper in India. A Chinese/Japanese costs about 500 USD while an Indian costs less than 80 to import (yet there're still so many Indian women who compete to be exported). You're humuliating Indian women, saying that there is no demand for them. Just set your foot on the streets and ask a prostitute. I bet you even want a Chinese/Japanese woman for wife, instead of an Indian, LOL.

FYI: 60% of American post-doc degrees and high tech posts are held by the Chinese. 70% of Subway sandwich workers in Canada are Indian. There are 22 times more research establishments in China than India. 72% of UBC and UT (the two most prestigious universities in Canada; nietzche can testify) students are Chinese. The average IQ of a Chinese is 27% higher than that of an Indian. IQ and Global Inequality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. That is why an average Canadian prefers a Chinese friend over an Indian.

There are just so many more derogatory remarks I can make, but the others would just hurt you guys' "feelings."

Last edited:
The last time I checked, the average IQ of a white Canadian is 11% higher than that of an Indian. Mind checking again for me?

Arjun is designed as a field tank, because India is not half industrialized, meaning it doesn't drive on roads, thus it needs significantly more power. The Abrams aims at metro warfare; it drives on cement roads, less power is required. Now the leopard is not a road tank. It is named so because of its supreme engine at the time (1.5khp over 3 decades ago). And didn't you know? Current Arjuns are powered by a 1.4khp engine. The 1.5 ones are still in research. Moreover, field tanks often drive slower, due to the pressure on the engines when acceleration is required for inclined planes, thus, a lower average speed is achieved because the gaschargers need to cool.

1) The larger amount of Indian MPs in the government is solely due to Indian immigrants' loyalty to Canada. Now, the naturalization process is so much more tougher for the Chinese. The chances of a Chinese returning to China is much higher than that of an Indian. And the detrimental problem is, the Chinese hold all the high-tech R&D posts. An average Chinese immigrant seeks to obtain western knowledge and returns to homeland ("stealing" technology in the process). Why don't Indians return to India after immigration if India is so much greater than China? Furthermore, what can they offer to India upon return?

2) How old are you? Human trafficking is cheaper in India. A Chinese costs about 500 USD while an Indian costs less than 80 to import. You're humuliating the Indian women, saying that there is no demand for them. Just go out to the street and ask a prostitute.

FYI:

60% of American post-doc degrees and high tech posts are held by the Chinese.
70% of Subway sandwich workers in Canada are Indian.
The average IQ of a Chinese is 27% higher than that of an Indian.IQ and Global Inequality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm getting so many responses... It's just so fun to bash you guys.

PS: There are just so many more derogatory remarks I can make, but I'd be just making you guys upset...

this is not the appropriate forum for discussing social issues, I'd stay away from those topics since I lack the knowledge and the interest in it. as for the Arjun's role as a field tank, I simply have to say that it seems to have satisfied Indian Army's requirements, and that's essentially all that matters. your and my (and other forum member's) opinion wouldn't make any difference to Arjun's fate.

this is not the appropriate forum for discussing social issues, I'd stay away from those topics since I lack the knowledge and the interest in it. as for the Arjun's role as a field tank, I simply have to say that it seems to have satisfied Indian Army's requirements, and that's essentially all that matters. your and my (and other forum member's) opinion wouldn't make any difference to Arjun's fate.

Yeah, I totally agree.

I just had so much fun bashing. Anyways, I'm going to go overboard soon if I don't stop here.

Whoa! Arjun has finally proved its mettle.

I guess the trolls can no longer use Arjun to taunt India. They would have to stick to "toilets" now. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom