What's new

Arjun MK-2 tanks facing Smokey driver chamber in latest tests

@HariPrasad

Buudy quit debating with that guy DESERT FIGHTER.He is a delusional fanboy himself-who comes up with laughable,claims,like Mushkak ( SAAB Safari ) is indigenous,Paksat 1R is indigenous and like.

But he will,go around making claims,like Tejas isnt indigenous...-

IA prefers T90 more than your Desert Ferrari. Tell me why?

One could shamelessly described a stumble elephant as desert Ferrari, holy Gesus. Or all IA officers are just plain stupid.

Man you dont know economics of some officers of IA.T-90 tanks from russia will easily help them to fill their pockets.The mentality of IN,IA and IAF are entirely different.All of them dont compromise in the case of quality.But IN and IAF give full support for indegenisation.Almost all ship of IN is locally made.IAF even run in shortage of squadrons still look for indigenious LCA.But Indian Army still reluctant to
modernization through locally develop weapons.

DRDO was established in 1958 to indigenize defense weapon production. Yet after more than 55 years, it has embarrassingly little to show for itself. The CAG reports that 70% of the products that DRDO produces are rejected by the armed forces. Others are delayed for decades. Some of the more notable delays are

# Arjun-Main Battle Tank- 40 year development. End product is 50% overweight and the heart of the system, the fire control system has been developed by Elbit systems in Israel

# LCA-Tejas- 30 year development. Still in flight tests. Only the control system and airframe are indigenous. All other components including the ejection seat are imported.

# Nag-Anti tank missile- 30 year delay. Failed user trials as late as last month

# Trishul-Anti aircraft missile, abandoned in 2008 after 20 years

# Kaveri engine- 16 year delay with cost escalation of 800%. Still not airworthy . Delays in the engine have compounded delays of the LCA program.

# Even the most basic items such as artillery guns and howitzers have not been produced by DRDO.

# We import even the ammunition for our tanks at exorbitant prices as was pointed out by Retd Gen V.K. Singh

# BEML has been unable to indigenously manufacture a truck and continues to import them from TATRA after 3 decades. Indigenization is confined to replacing tires, bolts & nuts.

# It now appears that India will start importing assault rifles to replace the standard issue INSAS rifle. It is important to remember that assault rifles such as the AK-47 are even assembled in bazaars and road-side shops in Afghanistan. We will probably end up importing even bullets and cartridges next.

# The so called shining examples of DRDO success namely the Agni and Prithvi range of missiles have of late failed a series of user trials. Their low reliability (50% probability of successful strike coupled with hours of pre-launch preparations) causes the very credibility of our nuclear deterrent to be questioned. A recent India today articles highlights these same issues.

# Its premier UAV the Nishant is not aerodynamic, takes hours to deploy and the army has been compelled to accept a dozen.

Little to show?? Blah blah

30 years of delay for Nag?Development only started in 1988,And is,development time considered as delay??

30 years of LCA-BS,full scale funding only started in 1993,And only airframe and FCS are indigenous?...:lol:

Artillery gun already in field tests.

BEML is not a DRDO lab-understand that first.It makes Tatras,and now even Tatas are making 12 X 12 trucks

Kaveri to be integrated with mig 29 soon,now how many countries have done that?

And Agni series is failed??

WHAT A JOKE

Ever heard of Agni III,IV and V?
Canisterised Shaurya?
K 15 SLBM

And what about indigenous radars,sonars,SSBN,prahar,pinKa?

And looked who thanked that post...:lol:..

@HariPrasad

Buudy quit debating with that guy DESERT FIGHTER.He is a delusional fanboy himself-who comes up with laughable,claims,like Mushkak ( SAAB Safari ) is indigenous,Paksat 1R is indigenous and like.

But he will,go around making claims,like Tejas isnt indigenous...-

Oh cool... here come the russian made indian painted brahmos... with has moronic accusations.. :rofl:

Oh brahmos is no good when compared with great babur CM that borrows,a Chinese turbofan...

@DESERT FIGHTER

That was a retarded statement,but not as retarded as one you made about Shaurya...

'Shaurya is a pure BM and it wilk only travel 750 km no matter what RV we put in' - with a heavy 200 kT FBF or light 200 kT TN warhead it would only go 750 km....:lol:

And those statement about Pakistan,making reactors without much needed infra for production-that was a good one too.

And Oh I forgot about Pakistan making remote sensing sat with zero experience in camera optics for sats and in Synthetic Aperture radars....:lol:

Last edited:
Oh brahmos is no good when compared with great babur CM that borrows,a Chinese turbofan...

Lol yeah a chinese turbofan .. you have no proof off? :lol:

Again what is indian in brahmos? the software? :rofl:

@DESERT FIGHTER

That was a retarded statement,but not as retarded as one you made about Shaurya...

'Shaurya is a pure BM and it wilk only travel 750 km no matter what RV we put in' - with a heavy 200 kT FBF or light 200 kT TN warhead it would only go 750 km....:lol:

Again i merely quoted your blog.. which also talked abt very significant help from Russia? :lol:
Not to forget all ur nonsense (all of which comes from "blogs")... haha

And those statement about Pakistan,making reactors without much needed infra for production-that was a good one too.
Again misquoting my posts.. :lol:

I gave you links abt several 350mw (civil) reactors under construction? and 80+% Pakistani components used in several reactors? ? haha..

And Oh I forgot about Pakistan making remote sensing sat with zero experience in camera optics for sats and in Synthetic Aperture radars....:lol:

Again being a moron..!

Oh i

forgot its "glsv" .. :lol:

Lol yeah a chinese turbofan .. you have no proof off? :lol:

Again what is indian in brahmos? the software? :rofl:

Oh no thats a Pakistani turbofan...Pakistan is,only country that was able to develop a miniaturised turbofan for CM without zero experience in developing gas turbines...:lol:

And for Brahmos?Guidance(RLG based INS),Terrain mapping system,Avionics and many more.

Again i merely quoted your blog.. which also talked abt very significant help from Russia? :lol:
Not to forget all ur nonsense (all of which comes from "blogs")... haha

My blog?I doesnt have any.And let me repeat my question-'If you think India (which can even make space launchers) need help for its missiles,what magnitude of help would pakistan need?'

And you made the claim - Shaurya was a pure BM.
I posted Saraswats interview,in which he said Shaurya is a shaped trajectory system.

You said Shaurya range is 750 km ( from some newspaper)
It was the range for 1 tonne 200 kt FBF warhead,I said kt would go much much more wigh lighter RVs.

You know,more about Shaurya than DRDO chief??..:lol:

gain misquoting my posts.. :lol:

I gave you links abt several 350mw (civil) reactors under construction? and 80+% Pakistani components used in several reactors? ? haha..

Yes several Chinese reactors-There are no ultra heavy forging facilities in Pakistan,so the key component-including Reactor vessel is imported from China..

80% with that?Sorry thats not possible

Again being a moron..!

Oh i

forgot its "glsv" .. :lol:

I know that you cant even properly spell the name of a space launcher,So your ignorance in these matters is evident.

Take my word -PRSS sat would be fully Chinese-you dont have the capability to develop even the payloads..

Co development?Its not

Oh no thats a Pakistani turbofan...Pakistan is,only country that was able to develop a miniaturised turbofan for CM without zero experience in developing gas turbines...:lol:

Lmao.. sure man.... whatever makes u sleep at night..

And for Brahmos?Guidance(RLG based INS),Terrain mapping system,Avionics and many more.

:lol:... yeh cheez...

My blog?I doesnt have any.And let me repeat my question-'If you think India (which can even make space launchers) need help for its missiles,what magnitude of help would pakistan need?'

Dude u cant even make a simple tank forgot other stuff.. u talk abt brahmos "JV" yet cant make a simple subsonic CM... ;D

I posted Saraswats interview,in which he said Shaurya is a shaped trajectory system.

Yes i said its a solid fuelled BM and not a CM as you claim!

And saraswats interview? didnt see it.. was it posted in some blog aswell?

It was the range for 1 tonne 200 kt FBF warhead,I said kt would go much much more wigh lighter RVs.

Some newspaper = one of indias most read!.. not a "blog" like u quote..:/

Know more abt it than u know abt Babur? :lol:
Yes several Chinese reactors-There are no ultra heavy forging facilities in Pakistan,so the key component-including Reactor vessel is imported from China..

Again assumptions.. didnt i post a link to heavy forging facilities in Pakistan.. and their capability? or do know more abt our reactor projects under contruction etc than the guys working on them?

I know that you cant even properly spell the name of a space launcher,So your ignorance in these matters is evident.

I doesnt have any... :lol:

Take my word -PRSS sat would be fully Chinese made..

Dont more it will be 100% more Pakistan than Brahmos is Indian.. :haha:

Take my word -PRSS sat would be fully Chinese-you dont have the capability to develop even the payloads..

Co development?Its not

bro i don't understand why are u even trying just leave that fellow

Lmao.. sure man.... whatever makes u sleep at night..

:lol:... yeh cheez...

Dude u cant even make a simple tank forgot other stuff.. u talk abt brahmos "JV" yet cant make a simple subsonic CM... ;D

Yes i said its a solid fuelled BM and not a CM as you claim!

And saraswats interview? didnt see it.. was it posted in some blog aswell?

Some newspaper = one of indias most read!.. not a "blog" like u quote..:/

Know more abt it than u know abt Babur? :lol:

Again assumptions.. didnt i post a link to heavy forging facilities in Pakistan.. and their capability? or do know more abt our reactor projects under contruction etc than the guys working on them?

I doesnt have any... :lol:

Dont more it will be 100% more Pakistan than Brahmos is Indian.. :haha:

Cant make a simple tank?Arjun mk 2 is here which is developed by our own.

And a country that can built launchers that can take payloads to mars doesnt need help for missiles

Subsonic CM nirbhay with HAL developed turbofan is under development.

And so is 800 km range Supersonic LRCM.

Shaurya,is a BM?Its not,its a quasi ballistic one

From another source-cruising at 50 km altitude The Hindu : Front Page : “Shourya missile cannot be easily detected”

And I never said 750 km range is wrong-but thats for 1000 kg fbf warhead,never Indian missiles have RVs optimised for 200 kT TN devices which weigh about 340 kg.
Shaurya can go more than 1000 km with an RV mk5(TNW)

You posted 'heavy forging'
Nuclear plants nees ultra heavy forging ones that pakistan doesnt have.I posted list of UHF facilities in world,India has three of them,which also contain info about reactor vessels supped for a Chinese made 300 mw reactor inpakistan.

Yes you doesnt have ANY space launchers...

Yes 100% pakistani with 100% chinese components..including satellite bus,thrusters,solar panels,power systems,onboard sensors....everything.
Just like Paksat 1R

@gslv mk3

I've locked horns with this retard before. Disengage, man, disengage if you value your sanity.

Yawn.... the flaws of arjun mk 1 are all over the internet n even posted on very informative threads here on PDF... not to forget "developed by our own" myth..debunked...(even in this thread)..

And a country that can built launchers that can take payloads to mars doesnt need help for missiles

Lmao.. everything is under development in india .. a finished product? asking too much... too soon....Considering you are a JV partner of Yakhont.. oops i mean brahmos.. shouldnt be tht tough?:lol:

From another source-cruising at 50 km altitude The Hindu : Front Page : “Shourya missile cannot be easily detected”

And I never said 750 km range is wrong-but thats for 1000 kg fbf warhead,never Indian missiles have RVs optimised for 200 kT TN devices which weigh about 340 kg.

Lol.. sure man... whatever u say.. also detecting a ballistic missile with a little quasi trajectory isnt tht difficult n there is no source of it having a range of 1000km (except ur blogs... not to forget the massive help u got from Russia..)..

P.S: Here is the range mentioned in the article u posted:

for 300 km” of its 600-km range, according to M. Natarajan, Scientific Adviser to the Defence Minister.

Nuclear plants nees ultra heavy forging ones that pakistan doesnt have.I posted list of UHF facilities in world,India has three of them,which also contain info about reactor vessels supped for a Chinese made 300 mw reactor inpakistan.

Duh.. i posted these aswell (something u forget?) :

Who Exports More Weapons? India or Pakistan | Page 4

Okay:

teo11pakistan_slv_model2.jpg
SLV_1.jpg

Yes 100% pakistani with 100% chinese components..including satellite bus,thrusters,solar panels,power systems,onboard sensors....everything.
Just like Paksat 1R

Typical "GSLV" .. :lol:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=pakistan to manufacture indigenous nuclear power plant&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&ved=0CEwQFjAE&url=http://www.sassi.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/RP-16-Jack-Boureston-Understanding-Pakistans-Energy-Security-June-2008.pdf&ei=fZ7vUd7UFZSShgeRhIHQDg&usg=AFQjCNH3gEhhlYXBHNcJu69H8XTcZdaHOA&bvm=bv.49641647,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=pakistan to manufacture indigenous nuclear power plant&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&ved=0CHAQFjAJ&url=http://millat.com/nuclear/9707paki.pdf&ei=fZ7vUd7UFZSShgeRhIHQDg&usg=AFQjCNHHohkXE2VW8o_MdqDxuQKm9hKmdg&bvm=bv.49641647,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=pakistani to produce indigenous nuclear reactor&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&ved=0CFQQFjAE&url=http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/pakistan/facility/khushab.htm&ei=taHvUd3XL6j-4QT37YG4Dw&usg=AFQjCNFaskbM1dW37vqMeCaZyHR-GyYDug&bvm=bv.49641647,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=pakistani to manufacture indigenous nuclear reactor dawn news&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCgQFjAA&url=http://beta.dawn.com/news/302000/china-to-expedite-delivery-of-n-plants-indigenous-capability-being-pursued&ei=tqLvUe_UM_P34QTN44DwCg&usg=AFQjCNHebfwvGnPM1qOwtOflY99Bkx61mg&bvm=bv.49641647,d.d2k
Read em carefully... the work on first one was ordered by general zia... in short 150+MWs are already produced wile 350+MW are under development... 6-8 will be built.

(Kyodo) _ Pakistan has decided to embark on the indigenous manufacture of 300-megawatt commercial nuclear power plants to meet growing energy needs, reliable official sources have said.

They said Pakistan decided to go for indigenous manufacture of commercial nuclear power plants because of the poor response of the United States and the Nuclear Supplier Group to requests for help in the civilian nuclear energy program on the pattern of the 2004 India-U.S. nuclear deal.

"We have taken many steps and more are on the anvil to start indigenous manufacture of 300-MW pressurized water reactor," the sources said.

They pointed out that an Engineering and Design Organization has been set up to design and develop a standard for indigenous nuclear power plants and privatization of the Chinese-aided Heavy Mechanical Complex, or HMC, was reversed by the government when it was pointed out that Pakistan was capable of manufacturing components for nuclear power plants.

HMC can manufacture several key components of thermal power plants which could also be used in the nuclear power plants and Pakistan has also set up HMC-3 exclusively to contribute in the indigenous nuclear power plants.

Official sources pointed out that Pakistan's "Energy Security Plan" envisaged 8,500 MW of nuclear energy by 2030, which would require setting up 22 nuclear power plants of 300-mw capacity if the target is to be met.

"Sites for eight nuclear power plants have already been selected," the official said and indicated that a consortium of private and public industrial units would be set up to undertake manufacture of the nuclear power plants.

Pakistan has set up a 300-MW nuclear power plant at Chashma (Chashnupp-1) in the Mianwali district in southern Punjab with Chinese assistance and a second plant is under construction at the same site.

Although Chashnupp-1 and 2 were turnkey contracts, Pakistan contributed up to 70 percent of their components.

"No country can manufacture a nuclear power plant 100 percent all by itself. We cannot produce reactor shells, several pumps and the pressure vessels for which we will have to develop additional capacity or enter into a licensing agreement," an official said.

Making fun of GSLV, really lmao? How about you make a SLV, then talk. :rofl:

The so called shining examples of DRDO success namely the Agni and Prithvi range of missiles have of late failed a series of user trials. Their low reliability (50% probability of successful strike coupled with hours of pre-launch preparations) causes the very credibility of our nuclear deterrent to be questioned. A recent India today articles highlights these same issues.

Is this a joke?? :lol:

Agni 5 already had 2 successful launches, and all Agni missiles, 4 and on wards, will be canistered.

Agni 3 failed one time, then had like 4 or 5 straight successful tests, same for Agni 4.

DRDO has been doing a great job with missile tech of late. Dont talk about things you dont know. :lol:

Last edited:

Just like Paksat 1R

Just give me who did invent the cryogene engines of your launchers? Mother Russia. Same with Brahmos (only software is Indian), PAKFA or anything else. Same goes for your LCA engine, it weapons, radar etc etc

Back
Top Bottom