What's new

Arjun MK-2 tanks facing Smokey driver chamber in latest tests

@gslv mk3 Just curious buddy, what does your signature say? Something about Allah, Jesus & Messaiah?

Thats a east syriac phrase mate :' Mar V'Alah Ieso Mishiha' means Lord & god jesus messiah...I know a bit of that language

Are you a Mallu abiding by the Syriac Orthodox Church? (Just a guess, sorry if I offended you in any way)

Finally running dry on BS?http://www.*************.com/smilies/happy/happy0045.gif

L mera, Proof Thunder EW systems are chinese and it's flight controls are inferior to Tejaas.

A little FYI for ingnorant dumb trolls. JF-17 can achieve 26 degree of AoA with it's flight controls. How much AoA tejas achieved????

JF-17 has German SDR which enabled to it to be linked with both Swedish and Chinese AWAC.

Spanish, Korean, and un-named western country EW systems are being used in JF-17

Continuous improvements in CHinese radars have enabled it to have Detection range for 5 M^2 130-140 KM and for 3-4 Meter sqaure, the standard range quoted is 60 NM (112 KM's). Works is in progress to mate it with Upgraded SD-10 (SD-10 B with dual guidance systems and 100 KM range)

A friendly warning,,, Haters and dumb fools, please keep your self updated with latest updates on JF-17 which currently improving.

Now tell us what Tejaa's has achieved in respect to Data link capabilities, AoA, radar capabilities for 5 M^2, 3 M^2 etc etc

A mere verbiage. and lot of hot air being blown. Talk realistically, How much Angle of attack Tejaa's has achieved?

With it's inferior "FCS", JF-17 has achieved 26 degress which is same as of Gripens. Beat that then we can talk

And only advantage tejaa's can achieve is their composites. Rests is nothing!

Do you know how much dumb you sound? Have you ever considered how F-16 program and Euro fighter program And F-22 fighter program went?

How they were inducted first and many features were later introduced on them? For example BVR on F-16 was introduced after 5-6 years of it's induction. Euro fighter is still to get it's A2G capabilities after 5-6 years of it's induction. F-22 AIM 9-X, JDAM capability and several others features were added later on.

Dear ignorant. This is called IOC. Inducting them and then adding capability latter.

2r9b.png

Mafiya already gave a spare .....!

No just showed you Mirror and broken you myth about JF-17 etc which you ppl failed.

Showed me mirror? dude i didnt even give a spare f.. abt your retarded bs post..

Showed me mirror? dude i didnt even give a spare f.. abt your retarded bs post..

Few Points already highlighted by Mafiya how inferior JF-17 is :

A) JF-17: AOA Achieved 26 Degree

LCA:- 24Degree achieved and 26 degree will be by 2014 , for which they will test everything.

JF-17 has German SDR , Unnamed EW system

LCA : Indian /Israeli EW.

Rader : JF-17 (continuos improvement ) and BVR not integrated Yet
LCA:- BVR before Final FOC

So writer clamming that a plane is superior because it AOA and plane is inferior if it can fore BVR missiles.

You don't have anything to answer m thats why you can't answer.

A) why JF-17 production stopped
B) what new in JF-17 bLock2
C) is JF-17 fire BVR missiles?

Last edited:
You don't have anything to answer m thats why you can't answer.

A) why JF-17 production stopped

Lmao.. financial crunch.. it was slowed down not "stopped" and now all 50 block Is are in service.. and Block II soon to be inducted.

B) what new in JF-17 bLock2

View the JF-17 info pool.. 100% specs are not known.

C) is JF-17 fire BVR missiles?

lol.. yes SD-10 is "fire" by JF-17... :lol:

JF-17-with-SD-10-BVR.jpg

It's weight, at around 65 tons, is comparable with the M1A2 Abrams tank. It's not the weight itself that matters though. It's actually the amount of ground pressure(kg/sq cm) that a tank exerts that determines whether it will get bogged down into sandy/marshy terrain. The ground pressure of the Arjun Mk 1 was the best in comparison to other heavy tanks. the mk2 is expected to offer a very competitive ground pressure value as well.
The weight (and dimensions) itself has some matters.
Russian designed tanks are capable of this:
1 T-72/T-90 ready for battle can be transported by 1 IL-76 (or C-17 if you like). 2 T-72/T-90 ready for battle + some bonus can be transported by 1 AN-124. Width of T-72/T-90 is chosen so that ready for battle tank can be transported by railroad on standard platform without any significant special preparations of railroad or tank itself (like tracks change).
bewoort72ilsmall.jpg

Standard for European railroads
(100414160833)_1-vm.jpg

All these things make significant contribution to this figure as mobility.
As regards to offroad maneuver capabilities, ground pressure probably is not the only one factor. In the 90s Russian t-80/72 tanks were tested in Sweden and showed higher offroad maneuvering characteristics in Norrland snow and swamps then Leopard-2.
pic01.jpg

pic04.jpg

The sourse is: Svenskt Pansar - 90 år av svensk stridsfordonsutveckling© Rickard O. Lindström, Carl-Gustaf Svantesson och Svenskt Militärhistoriskt Biblioteks Förlag, 2009

Mafiya only showed , how inferior JF-17 was when inducted by PAF
A) achived 26 Degree AOA
B)
Lmao.. financial crunch.. it was slowed down not "stopped" and now all 50 block Is are in service.. and Block II soon to be inducted.

Well Financial Crunch lol, you are inducting new missiles , building reactors , what financial crunch for just 15 million plane? forget you are supposed to buy 150 Block -1

View the JF-17 info pool.. 100% specs are not known.
Well buddy, 100% is not known and their nothing in addition which is already not present in LCA Mark-1. JF-17 BL-II is nothing but attempt to catch LCA Mark-1.

information pool make someone laugh.

lol.. yes SD-10 is "fire" by JF-17... :lol:

View attachment 11799

Any finding picture /video. I already told PAF good in Photo Ops.

Mafiya only showed , how inferior JF-17 was when inducted by PAF
A) achived 26 Degree AOA

:lol: cool story...

Educate youself:

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5] | Page 109
Well Financial Crunch lol, you are inducting new missiles , building reactors , what financial crunch for just 15 million plane? forget you are supposed to buy 150 Block -1

Cost 25-30+ million a pop.... And 50 are in service now .. (original plan...).. and Block II is arriving soon..

Well buddy, 100% is not known and their nothing in addition which is already not present in LCA Mark-1. JF-17 BL-II is nothing but attempt to catch LCA Mark-1.

Cool story... :lol:

information pool make someone laugh.

Yes your posts make us laugh.. :lol:

Any finding picture /video. I already told PAF good in Photo Ops.

Lol .. kill scores against Indians n even Israels tell a different tale... and those pics are from airshows n tests(years old)..

Unless some morons believe PAF ordered SD-10s without having a platform capable of using them... :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom