What's new

"Arjun is the best tank in the world" Rebutted

FuturePAF

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
While we should not under-estimate the enemy, it is good to know what we are really going up against.

A video by RedEffect

You are giving too much credit to Arjun tank. I even see a video by Indian claiming Kolkata destroyer is better than 055 destroyer.

Perhaps, but if we know exactly how good and how bad the enemy's weapons are, we can plan accordingly.

You are giving too much credit to Arjun tank. I even see a video by Indian claiming Kolkata destroyer is better than 055 destroyer.
Well in one video Indians were claiming that radar on Kolkata could detect large aerial targets upto excess of 300km whereas Type052D one can detect upto 250km. They also said that ASubW of Kolkata is better than Type052D and Brahmos is better than YJ-12

Kolkata class can destroy any chinese destroyer from 500 kilometre away and defend any attack by Chinese destroyers against it. Visakhapatnam classes just too much for or any chinese destroyer with Poor radar, poor ballistic missile defence missile defence system and poor attacking missiles. Steep dive Brahmos will break Chinese destroyer into 2 from middle.

Kolkata class can destroy any chinese destroyer from 500 kilometre away and defend any attack by Chinese destroyers against it. Visakhapatnam classes just too much for or any chinese destroyer with Poor radar, poor ballistic missile defence missile defence system and poor attacking missiles. Steep dive Brahmos will break Chinese destroyer into 2 from middle.
Here we go :lol:

Kolkata class can destroy any chinese destroyer from 500 kilometre away
What missiles that Kolkata class carries can reach 500 km?
And YJ-18A from Type 052D and Type 055 DDG can do that.

we have to admit onething, india has done a good job in naval ship construction and weapon systems integration

Back
Top Bottom