What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

Go over this forum and find how many negative ratings I have given. However, I am quite intolerant to stupid rants and nonsensical egotistical idioticiy.
I told this to @DESERT FIGHTER and I am telling you stop wasting time with Indians brother they are indirectly blaming their own Army of treason because their own Army is going for inferior T-90 than going for mighty Arjun. They are too blinded by there patriotism so let them remain in that delusion. :cheers::omghaha:

Dazzler aka PDF Main Battle Tank analyst doesnt dish out negative rating at will to be honest. But he is quite stubborn about inferiority of Indian MBTs. I had arguments with him in the past, but never saw him dishing out negative ratings.
:close_tema:

I told this to @DESERT FIGHTER and I am telling you stop wasting time with Indians brother they are indirectly blaming their own Army of treason because their own Army is going for inferior T-90 than going for mighty Arjun. They are too blinded by there patriotism so let them remain in that delusion. :cheers::omghaha:

That's the funny part, they blame IAF for treason for finding glitches in the plane, do the same with the IA for not inducting Arjuna in required numbers. man its tough on them really!

That's actually quite rich coming from a guy a like you!!

Each of your post deserves one due to the sheer stupidity abuse and arrogance you show. This behavior will only lead you to fall.

That's the funny part, they blame IAF for treason for finding glitches in the plane, do the same with the IA for not inducting Arjuna in required numbers. man its tough on them really!

Each of your post deserves one due to the sheer stupidity abuse and arrogance you show. This behavior will only lead you to fall.
Again Mr.TT show us source material proving them to be inferior or you can shut the pie hole. We have given enough material and reasons for IA's behavior. But when a fool is hell bent on not recognizing the logic and blind hatred is rampant one cannot argue with them.

Also Mr. @Zarvan we are accusing our IA and IAF of not using home grown stuff bcoz we can. We can bcoz we have home grown stuff and our civilian government can command the armed forces. Yes, we all Indians agree that our stuff will have some defects and chinks in the Armour but they will only will resolve when the end user works with the developers. And to do that they need to use the product. Case in point Arjun (And its not Arjuna or Arjunk ) was severely handicapped in comparative but even then came as the top dog. If that dose not say anything about it's quality I donn know what will. And why IA is not accepting it ?? Well we answered that question a million times earlier.

So both of you, if you wanna say Arjun is inferior to T90 then come with specific reason and source material to back it. This is a defense forum not your daily news channel where anyone can say anything and it's believed on face value (Read Water Car and Laws of Physics are limitation set by goras on innocent musalmans !!)

Lol @Dazzler
Are you still going on about this? Why do you compare a 40 ton tank to a 60 ton tank? These are different tanks altogether. The T-90 is like Alkhalid and the other Chinese tanks. Its a tank but its a medium tank.
For all the Arjuns flaws, its still a heavy tank, in the same dimensions as Leopord. Have you not noticed that both China and India have opted for a multi tier tank solution Categorized by weight class. No matter how horrible or flawed the Arjun is it is inherently a supperior tank when it comes to 1 on 1 scenario between a medium tank. Heavy armour and a bigger gun. for every Arjun or Abrham you can have 2 or 3 T-90s.
I mean, you still go at the Arjun like its 2001 when every one said the arjun was a failure so is Tejas. Now they are all being inducted. Lord and behold the fruits or RnD and money. You can't acceapt the fact that India has bigger, better tank than its neighbours. Is that in the ballpark?

Again Mr.TT show us source material proving them to be inferior or you can shut the pie hole. We have given enough material and reasons for IA's behavior. But when a fool is hell bent on not recognizing the logic and blind hatred is rampant one cannot argue with them.

Also Mr. @Zarvan we are accusing our IA and IAF of not using home grown stuff bcoz we can. We can bcoz we have home grown stuff and our civilian government can command the armed forces. Yes, we all Indians agree that our stuff will have some defects and chinks in the Armour but they will only will resolve when the end user works with the developers. And to do that they need to use the product. Case in point Arjun (And its not Arjuna or Arjunk ) was severely handicapped in comparative but even then came as the top dog. If that dose not say anything about it's quality I donn know what will. And why IA is not accepting it ?? Well we answered that question a million times earlier.

So both of you, if you wanna say Arjun is inferior to T90 then come with specific reason and source material to back it. This is a defense forum not your daily news channel where anyone can say anything and it's believed on face value (Read Water Car and Laws of Physics are limitation set by goras on innocent musalmans !!)
Yes and your Armed Forces are trying there level best to avoid home made things and weapons because they know they are a total disaster and crap so they want to better equipment to face Pakistan and China but your dumb illiterate politicians think they know more about weapons than your own Armed Forces. Your politicians are going to sold your defence for their commission but you will remain blind in your patriotism.

Yes and your Armed Forces are trying there level best to avoid home made things and weapons because they know they are a total disaster and crap so they want to better equipment to face Pakistan and China .
Again I am wasting precious bandwidth asking you this, but let's give it a try , How can a " total disaster and crap" equipment beat T90 hands down ?? And this not a rumor or something someone said or someone with internal contacts knew, it's well documented and presented. Not only that the comparative trial was rigged in favor of T90 and even then it performed, if not poorly, on par with Arjun. IA is "Buying" equipment because of Kick-backs and they will not get any if they go local.

your dumb illiterate politicians think they know more about weapons than your own Armed Forces
I agree that politicians are dumb but the information they get are not from dumb sources. Also if you say Mr.Manohar Parrikar then you are no judge of people. He is an IITian and head and shoulder above any army brass. Moreover we believe in our research agencies more than our armed forces. Note that we TRUST our armed forces with our lives but when it comes to technology we trust our research agencies. And when they say A is better than B with supporting raw data, no one can question them.

Your politicians are going to sold your defence for their commission but you will remain blind in your patriotism.
Our old DM did try to screw us over. It was not only him alone the entire govt. try to do the same. The aftermath of their action was visible in the last election. Also how is my blind patriotism affecting me ?? Both T90 and Arjun are in IA, both are more than capable of handling PA. It dose not matter if PA gets hit by T90 or Arjun, both are gonna hurt bad. Its just we Indians saying lets build a tank at home, cut the middle man.

One thing that is puzzling me, if Pakistanis know that Arjun is inferior to T90 and T90 is way too inferior to their mighty Al Khalid, then why are they getting panties in a twist when we say Arjun is better than T90 ?? They know our homegrown stuff is " total disaster and crap" and their AL Khalid, which is almost heavenly, immortal and Cheap all at the same time, can crush it by just showing up to the battle field, why are they worried about Arjun ??? Plus they do have 1 Pakistani = 10 Kafirs thing going !!

Again I am wasting precious bandwidth asking you this, but let's give it a try , How can a " total disaster and crap" equipment beat T90 hands down ?? And this not a rumor or something someone said or someone with internal contacts knew, it's well documented and presented. Not only that the comparative trial was rigged in favor of T90 and even then it performed, if not poorly, on par with Arjun. IA is "Buying" equipment because of Kick-backs and they will not get any if they go local.

I agree that politicians are dumb but the information they get are not from dumb sources. Also if you say Mr.Manohar Parrikar then you are no judge of people. He is an IITian and head and shoulder above any army brass. Moreover we believe in our research agencies more than our armed forces. Note that we TRUST our armed forces with our lives but when it comes to technology we trust our research agencies. And when they say A is better than B with supporting raw data, no one can question them.

Our old DM did try to screw us over. It was not only him alone the entire govt. try to do the same. The aftermath of their action was visible in the last election. Also how is my blind patriotism affecting me ?? Both T90 and Arjun are in IA, both are more than capable of handling PA. It dose not matter if PA gets hit by T90 or Arjun, both are gonna hurt bad. Its just we Indians saying lets build a tank at home, cut the middle man.

One thing that is puzzling me, if Pakistanis know that Arjun is inferior to T90 and T90 is way too inferior to their mighty Al Khalid, then why are they getting panties in a twist when we say Arjun is better than T90 ?? They know our homegrown stuff is " total disaster and crap" and their AL Khalid, which is almost heavenly, immortal and Cheap all at the same time, can crush it by just showing up to the battle field, why are they worried about Arjun ??? Plus they do have 1 Pakistani = 10 Kafirs thing going !!
Arjun beats T-90 and you fall for this report you are one hell of a funny guy @DESERT FIGHTER I am seriously started to love these Indians. :omghaha::rofl::yay:

Yes and your Armed Forces are trying there level best to avoid home made things and weapons because they know they are a total disaster and crap so they want to better equipment to face Pakistan and China but your dumb illiterate politicians think they know more about weapons than your own Armed Forces. Your politicians are going to sold your defence for their commission but you will remain blind in your patriotism.

Right... All the while all of this is happening, right?

7PwKBVp.gif

xuVZx7t.gif

qKFuDAN.gif

2b7yr52.gif

Almost all of the surface ships are being designed in house. With homemade SSNs, SSKs, etc. in the works. Good one.

Also mind you the T90 replacement, just like the BMP one is going to be homemade.

And probably done in the PPP arrangement.

Kestral is one such example with TATA and DRDO collaborating.

kestrel-tata_zps4b80e4e4.jpg

7PwKBVp.gif

xuVZx7t.gif

qKFuDAN.gif

2b7yr52.gif

Good one.

Also mind you the T90 replacement, just like the BMP one is going to be homemade.
Yes they went for these because they are good and that proves they don't have problem with local products as long as they are good enough they are running away from Arjun and Tejas because they know they are crap for GOD sake wake up and smell the coffee :coffee:

7PwKBVp.gif

xuVZx7t.gif

qKFuDAN.gif

2b7yr52.gif

Almost all of the surface ships are being designed in house. With homemade SSNs, SSKs, etc. in the works. Good one.

And probably done in the PPP arrangement.

Kestral is one such example with TATA and DRDO collaborating.

kestrel-tata_zps4b80e4e4.jpg

You are tying explan whoes sole motive is just to troll.

Yes they went for these because they are good and that proves they don't have problem with local products as long as they are good enough they are running away from Arjun and Tejas because they know they are crap for GOD sake wake up and smell the coffee :coffee:

Well, they're being ordered.

But the army will go for FMBT in large numbers, this is in the "make" category. And probably be done in a similar fashion to the BMP replacement.

And from the reports, it's be a light tank, with auto loader, smoothboore, etc.

Arjun beats T-90 and you fall for this report you are one hell of a funny guy @DESERT FIGHTER I am seriously started to love these Indians. :omghaha::rofl::yay:
Trying to explain you something is like trying to teach emu fly. Both of you are not genetically programmed to do that !!! If you still want to give me a single line comeback then man you must have fallen on head several times when you where kid.

Trying to explain you something is like trying to teach emu fly. Both of you are not genetically programmed to do that !!! If you still want to give me a single line comeback then man you must have fallen on head several times when you where kid.
Man you are dam to funny and please never mind you are free to live in delusion than your mighty Arjun is better than T-90

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom