What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

Is PA retaining some Al Zazars?

depends on their requirement, in fact, the talk of mbt 3000 being tested is actually the need of replacing all 59s, 69s (NON Alzarrars) and even type-85s with it. IF mbt 3000 passes trials i.e.

The crown jewel of future mbt fleet will be alkhalid-2

back to topic folks :)

While explaining the tank in the video that scientist is saying that the RED marked part is ERA. Is it reallly ERA or NERA ?

Arjun tank.png

Simple question folkes

is the Arjun really superior to chinease built T99 as their media are suggesting here

Asitimes: China's media ranks 10 world leading tanks

Its also interesting the chinease rate russian T90 ( which we have 1600) as even higher than both Arjun & T99

another stupid post, dont you have anything useful to share??

This rating stuff is idiotic to say the least, and is usually made by fanboys who know nil to nothing about a main battle tank, zilch about what factors should be taken into consideration. Ukrainian Oplot series is definitely among the best in the region, be it armour, ammunition, fcs, engine+transmission, command and control and overall system efficiency but is not even included in the list.

So dazzler

You give us your top. Ten please.

With reasons why.

Since you know so much.

So dazzler

You give us your top. Ten please.

With reasons why.

Since you know so much.

neither i claim to "know it all" nor i believe in top xx ratings. Every mbt is designed to fulfill certain parameters, terrain, fire power, mobility and protection. Comparing them is like insulting their design philosophy and designers/ users alike.

another stupid post, dont you have anything useful to share??

This rating stuff is idiotic to say the least, and is usually made by fanboys who know nil to nothing about a main battle tank, zilch about what factors should be taken into consideration. Ukrainian Oplot series is definitely among the best in the region, be it armour, ammunition, fcs, engine+transmission, command and control and overall system efficiency but is not even included in the list.

Not armor,you can god damn bet your @rse on this.You see,although the KMDB was in fact the best tank factory in erstwhile USSR,yet they were not the ones who produced the special armor inserts.They were supplied from Russia and they just put those into the armor cavities and that's about it.The Ukrainians do not have the necessary R&D experience to produce world class armor inserts,as simple as that.

Coming to ammunition,well,no one has actually seen the Sniviets yet,it's just a myth.I mean,come on now,do you seriously believe all that "760 mm penetration at 2000 meter" bs!!Even the Germans can not achieve such a level of penetration at that range with their latest DM 63 even from the mighty Rheinmetall L55 smooth barrels!!And BM Oplot can do that with shorter L48 and a definitely shorter penetrator??!!Never.....not in this world they can not.
The BM Oplot has retained the same hull of the earlier Ob'yekt 478B which inadvertently transfers to that the carousel is also same and hence it can not hold a FSAPDS round long enough to give such a ridiculously high penetration level at that distance.

Next FCS,again,pretty much standard,nothing extraordinary really,certainly not the best.

Engine,not so sure but transmission............yes.

C&C,I don't know how it became the best.

Only thing really great about this Oplot is the Duplet,other than that,well...................

Dazzler

You have just proven you know absolutely nothing.

A chinase website ( not indian not pakistan) ranks TOP 10 tanks

And you cl;aim fan boy bullshit.

you just TROLLING

Sorry to say but in this case,I've to go with @Dazzler .He's quite on the mark when he says that "such websites hold no worth".

Not armor,you can god damn bet your @rse on this.You see,although the KMDB was in fact the best tank factory in erstwhile USSR,yet they were not the ones who produced the special armor inserts.They were supplied from Russia and they just put those into the armor cavities and that's about it.The Ukrainians do not have the necessary R&D experience to produce world class armor inserts,as simple as that.

Coming to ammunition,well,no one has actually seen the Sniviets yet,it's just a myth.I mean,come on now,do you seriously believe all that "760 mm penetration at 2000 meter" bs!!Even the Germans can not achieve such a level of penetration at that range with their latest DM 63 even from the mighty Rheinmetall L55 smooth barrels!!And BM Oplot can do that with shorter L48 and a definitely shorter penetrator??!!Never.....not in this world they can not.
The BM Oplot has retained the same hull of the earlier Ob'yekt 478B which inadvertently transfers to that the carousel is also same and hence it can not hold a FSAPDS round long enough to give such a ridiculously high penetration level at that distance.

this post sums up my opinion about you, you know zilch about ukrainian industry, alaxendar morozov and others. i suggest you dont go there or i will gladly shut your d*f*i arse for good !

choice is yours[/quote]

cost of Arjun mk2 has touched the $10 million mark. Now its the world's most expensive tank and not the best by a long shot.

The much better Merkava mk4 is at the $6 million mark. Perhaps an ideal replacement for T-72?

Hahahaha,look who has spoken.........it's the all knowing chimpanzee out of Pakistan and liked by that Rhesus monkey!!What a couple,my my!!Rab ne bana di jori/Eik ana aur ek kauri!!

Listen you madrassa chimp,I read about all that even before you heard about Morozov and shit!!Unlike you madrassa rats,we base our knowledge on books, common sense and logical reasoning.....something which which will never be comprehended by the likes of you.That is why you will never see us uttering such trash talk like the M1A2 failing in desert and what not!!Boy,I still fell in laughter when remember how badly we whoop your skinny arse over there!!seems like you haven't forgot it as yet and may be that explains your obsession with that word!!Is it so?,huh chimpu boy??

And as for you shutting my arse,boy,if I just stomp your arse,your balls will eject through your mouth like a pair of .22!!I'm a little bit busy these days,but be rest assured.Very soon I'll direct all my attention on to you over D.F.I and then we shall see what happens.Till then,adios sucker.

Yep,with albeit a different alias. :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This hindu took it too seriously I guess.

Dil pe lay gaya hai bacha...

You are all over the place. Anyone can see how ridiculous you are looking when you use ALL the slurs incoherently in one post...There is a style to insult. Incoherent gibberish only shows your weak inner-self. Get a life. Moreover, work on your self-esteem.

cost of Arjun mk2 has touched the $10 million mark. Now its the world's most expensive tank and not the best by a long shot.

The much better Merkava mk4 is at the $6 million mark. Perhaps an ideal replacement for T-72?

Arjun(k)-2 at 10 million a piece? HOLY LMAO!

You are definitely missing somehting here...Probably your number includes other things as well...

Hahahaha,look who has spoken.........it's the all knowing chimpanzee out of Pakistan and liked by that Rhesus monkey!!What a couple,my my!!Rab ne bana di jori/Eik ana aur ek kauri!!

Listen you madrassa chimp,I read about all that even before you heard about Morozov and shit!!Unlike you madrassa rats,we base our knowledge on books, common sense and logical reasoning.....something which which will never be comprehended by the likes of you.That is why you will never see us uttering such trash talk like the M1A2 failing in desert and what not!!Boy,I still fell in laughter when remember how badly we whoop your skinny arse over there!!seems like you haven't forgot it as yet and may be that explains your obsession with that word!!Is it so?,huh chimpu boy??

And as for you shutting my arse,boy,if I just stomp your arse,your balls will eject through your mouth like a pair of .22!!I'm a little bit busy these days,but be rest assured.Very soon I'll direct all my attention on to you over D.F.I and then we shall see what happens.Till then,adios sucker.

Yep,with albeit a different alias. :)[/quote]

HINT:, ural, kmdb, spetmash, Kirov, all were rivals in Soviet arms industry, your above analysis is horrendously wrong to say the least. In fact, uralvagonzavod always followed kmdb's footprints. The first t-72 propotype was nothing more than a reworked, albeit on a lower level, t-64, including a less powerful engine, simpler transmission, NO fire control system, new autoloader, same D-81 gun, and basic coincidence range finder, bigger road wheels, slightly longer hull while smaller turret with NO composite armour protection, not because Ural didnt want it, but because they could not develop one ;)

The biggest reason why Ural went with the t-72 experiment was the fact that they did not want to remain a sidekick to high end kmdb, infact, Soviet generals asked them to manufacture several T-64 components to reduce workload on kmdb :rofl:

In every sense, the t-72 was meant to be a "low end" complementary vehicle vis-a-vis the high end t-64. The situation continued with these two bureaus and others till the fall of Soviet Union. Even today, Uralvagonzavod barely reaches the expertise of kmdb in Ukraine. The only things that hampers Ukrainians is lack of finances. You look at their armour development cycles and you will know what i am talking about.

Just in case you dont know, first composite armour modules were developed and tested in ukraine, by morozov, read about glass reinforced plastic and corrondum balls in frontal arc of t-64 mbt and how difficult it was to develop such a module back in 60s.

I am warning kiddo, dont push me

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom