What's new

Arihant to head for sea trials and test K15.

Its good if you are looking for jokes. :D

lol well I was going to say many of the comments there were entertaining and comical. I didn't want to offend any of my Indian friends here though :)

No need for such sensitive details to be released to the public ..... :disagree:

lol well I was going to say many of the comments there were entertaining and comical. I didn't want to offend any of my Indian friends here though :)
None taken. In India we laugh at ourselves the most, generally.

Dont call that a news paper.

This is of topic, but I refuse to open the link because well, Times Of India is a piece of crap

Its stupid to call every news article published in Times of India as crap. 99 out of 100 times the news they publish is authentic. Times of India op-ed, now that I won't waste my time on.

I am pretty sure DRDO was not involved in making of this submarine. this is a very hight point in the history of Indian navy ! the induction of first nuclear sub

I recently discovered Times of India. Looked through many articles there out of pure curiosity as an outsider. I must admit, I found it quit fascinating looking through the various comments sections of different articles.

Did you look through the girls of Bomay Times? That's what made TOI largest selling english paper :enjoy: . If you want good news and analysis, go to the Hindu. That's for intelligent people only. :big_boss:

Did you look through the girls of Bomay Times? That's what made TOI largest selling english paper :enjoy: . If you want good news and analysis, go to the Hindu. That's for intelligent people only. :big_boss:

But the Hindu is a leftist newspaper.

But I must admit, the lack of editing errors and good analysis is a breath of fresh air.

But TOI played their cards right commercially, in terms of appealing to the lowest common denominator.

You should try out Bharat Rakshak dot com. All one word. That site is a real eye opener.

But I must admit, the lack of editing errors and good analysis is a breath of fresh air.
But TOI played their cards right commercially, in terms of appealing to the lowest common denominator.

And strangely leftist has become an abuse when it was the heights of prestige only 20 years ago. In any case since even in france leftist papers are considered on the higher end, I think the same status should be accorded to the Hindu. On sevreal instance Hindu has proved it'self not being capable of manipulation when everyday we see instance of TOI manipulating for cash (remember Suraj PAncholi? That would never happen with Hindu in a 100 years)

Back
Top Bottom