What's new

Arihant to head for sea trials and test K15.

Well now its your observation !!!! NOT FACTS !!!! Wtf is observation of fact ???
So you should accept that you write it wrong.

And when you are observing assuming you should write that. But what you write " Now India is waiting for donations " from where this observation came !!! Just tell us from where you observe that !!!

Take your time I will wait

Isn't the British donating money to the Indian government for its welfare system? Isn't that a fact? Now, if that is not a fact, than my bad. but last time I checked, British did donated some money to your country.

Isn't the British donating money to the Indian government for its welfare system? Isn't that a fact? Now, if that is not a fact, than my bad. but last time I checked, British did donated some money to your country.

The Indian government did say to cease sending Money immediately, but the British cited some political brouhaha and insisted that the Indians receive aid till 2015 or 2016.

The Indian government did say to cease sending Money immediately, but the British cited some political brouhaha and insisted that the Indians receive aid till 2015 or 2016.

Why would Britain need to give India money? Is it corruption related?

It will take time for me to answer all of them. The one you quoted is my observation. India is like a poor man who spend his money on booze, which is equivalent of a country that spend money on weapons. Its also like the man who take care of his family with charity from others, just like India is getting hand out from British, American, etc to provide social welfare. Does this mean that India only rely on donations from others for its own social welfare. Of course not. But it create an appearance that its spending money on all these high profile scientific or defense projects while ignore its own citizens, which live off foreign donations for daily needs.

That is what my post above and I still stand by it. Its an observation of fact, not trolling.

Most of the welfare is given of by NGO's not connected to any governments. It still doesn't mask the fact that Indians have abysmal statistics on sanitation (close to half openly defecate) and 43% of children are overweight.

India still spends proportionately low on weapons believe it or not, but rather, on inefficient social programs that does not go anywhere. Take this NREGA bill for instance. Subsidised food for the poor, when the whole distribution system is plagued with operational maladies like poor warehousing of grains where Rats consume away 30% of the stockpiles.

The gulf between developed and developing countries is also measured in technology. Foreign countries questioned the use of why a poor country like India need fibre optics, when it later formed the backbone of the IT industry.

The question isn't reducing the jobs for the best and the brightest of our country, but plugging the operational leakages of our welfare system for the poor. Chattisgarh government has reduced the operational leakages from 53% to 4%. Measures like that should be instituted throughout the country.

And instead of a bloated NREGA bill which costs $20 billion, the amount should be slashed, and given as a cash transfer system to poor women. The rest on infrastructure like roads, and sewer building.

Before all of that, sanitation comes first, and then public health.

And No, Indians don't take hand outs, but we dod not deny instutions like the Gates foundation coming to India and helping us, because we don't want people to die.

Throwing more money is not the solution, especially when the government of the day is inefficient as hell.

They could take a lesson or two from ISRO.

And NO. We are not going to cut space program funding. For a long time, Indians have lost faith in their politicians, their over paid cricket stars and pampered starlets and thespians. We need scientists like the people on the Mars mission. Or the scientists.

They have done what those people haven't, bring a sense of pride to the nation.

Yes, it is a vanity project, but you need self-esteem and the Mangalyaan project sure did that.

Let's be frank here, I ma pretty sure the money is tied to leveraging the Indian government to be their 'friends.' I don't think Tories actually care poor brown people in their former colonies.

Most of the welfare is given of by NGO's not connected to any governments. It still doesn't mask the fact that Indians have abysmal statistics on sanitation (close to half openly defecate) and 43% of children are overweight.

India still spends proportionately low on weapons believe it or not, but rather, on inefficient social programs that does not go anywhere. Take this NREGA bill for instance. Subsidised food for the poor, when the whole distribution system is plagued with operational maladies like poor warehousing of grains where Rats consume away 30% of the stockpiles.

The gulf between developed and developing countries is also measured in technology. Foreign countries questioned the use of why a poor country like India need fibre optics, when it later formed the backbone of the IT industry.

The question isn't reducing the jobs for the best and the brightest of our country, but plugging the operational leakages of our welfare system for the poor. Chattisgarh government has reduced the operational leakages from 53% to 4%. Measures like that should be instituted throughout the country.

And instead of a bloated NREGA bill which costs $20 billion, the amount should be slashed, and given as a cash transfer system to poor women. The rest on infrastructure like roads, and sewer building.

Before all of that, sanitation comes first, and then public health.

And No, Indians don't take hand outs, but we dod not deny instutions like the Gates foundation coming to India and helping us, because we don't want people to die.

Throwing more money is not the solution, especially when the government of the day is inefficient as hell.

They could take a lesson or two from ISRO.

And NO. We are not going to cut space program funding. For a long time, Indians have lost faith in their politicians, their over paid cricket stars and pampered starlets and thespians. We need scientists like the people on the Mars mission. Or the scientists.

They have done what those people haven't, bring a sense of pride to the nation.

Yes, it is a vanity project, but you need self-esteem and the Mangalyaan project sure did that.

Let's be frank here, I ma pretty sure the money is tied to leveraging the Indian government to be their 'friends.' I don't think Tories actually care poor brown people in their former colonies.

Thanks for explaining about some efforts in India to improve the life of ordinary people. There indeed should be balance with how government spend money. And corruption should be cut so money can go to project and people that need them.

I start talking about the space program because someone mentioned it earlier. Otherwise, I would not deviate from this thread.

Thanks for explaining about some efforts in India to improve the life of ordinary people. There indeed should be balance with how government spend money. And corruption should be cut so money can go to project and people that need them.

I start talking about the space program because someone mentioned it earlier. Otherwise, I would not deviate from this thread.

Indians tend to get defensive when outsiders point out their flaws.

There is still a lot of work to be done.

When you compare China and India, Chna lis light years ahead. The gulf is depressing when you compare others like Brazil too.

But wringing your hands will bring no change. You have to keep slogging.

Are they ???
You were saying you are writing facts !!!! If you yourself are not sure how it could be termed as facts ???

You guessing thinking or overheard things are not called facts.

For your information NO OTHER GOVT OR NON-GOVT entity is giving AID TO GOI
But you write that with full confidence. So you deliberately did it or its just your ignorance. Both way it doesnt stand as a FACT which you always claim it to be.

British are running a MORAL plan even if they are not in condition to do so. They are helping NGOs working in india and they do asses their ( NGO's ) work. It has nothing to do with GOI.
Total amount is around 150 million dollars.

And this so called fuss about Indian aid is made by opposition in UK who believe India should listen to UK on policy decisions. It was also discussed in parliament of India. GOI asked them to terminate the aid if they wish. And its scale is termed as "peanuts" in parliament.

So you were not aware of these things ??? Still you were writing as if you know everything about India. Didnt I tackle you on many places just to show you that ;).

Last edited:
Indians tend to get defensive when outsiders point out their flaws.

There is still a lot of work to be done.

When you compare China and India, Chna lis light years ahead. The gulf is depressing when you compare others like Brazil too.

But wringing your hands will bring no change. You have to keep slogging.
No Indian tend to get defensive !!!! Please show me if I missed any of such Indians.

Nobody deny poverty. A lot need to be done and is being done too.
And intention of this "drama" was to show @faithfulguy is he is making things up and claiming to be facts.
All I asked him to prove it. Nobody is against his critics of the things actually exists. But thats a rare case.

No Indian tend to get defensive !!!! Please show me if I missed any of such Indians.

Nobody deny poverty. A lot need to be done and is being done too.
And intention of this "drama" was to show @faithfulguy is he is making things up and claiming to be facts.
All I asked him to prove it. Nobody is against his critics of the things actually exists. But thats a rare case.

Or people who concern troll. You know, they pretend to care about poor Indians, but their intention is to insult Indians.

Or people who concern troll. You know, they pretend to care about poor Indians, but their intention is to insult Indians.
You means trolls insulting indians or indian insulting indians. Sorry could get the meaning.

Its stupid to call every news article published in Times of India as crap. 99 out of 100 times the news they publish is authentic. Times of India op-ed, now that I won't waste my time on.

Information wise it is a very good news paper but analysis wise crap. Do not read editorial or columns. It is written by nonsense people.

You means trolls insulting indians or indian insulting indians. Sorry could get the meaning.

Outsiders. People you know who post Indians should build toilets, when in fact they don't even care

Did you look through the girls of Bomay Times? That's what made TOI largest selling english paper :enjoy: . If you want good news and analysis, go to the Hindu. That's for intelligent people only. :big_boss:

Hindu is very good at analysis but when it comes to BJP or Modi it becomes very Biased. Recently the editor was removed for the same reason.

Back
Top Bottom