What's new

‘Aridaman’, India’s second nuclear-armed submarine, is ready for launch

Ohhhh my god. you have a great inside information on Indian armed forces. I thought that India has state of art nuclear reactors like fast breeder reactors and many more. You really opened my eyes but i do not know whether you exist or not because you have not seen your photo.
yes thank you. i have inside knowlage of all navy and air force things. i am expert in this field.

no you think wrong. india not having state of art reactor. fast breeder reactor is given by russsia. but usless for submarine. navy needs very small reactor also very reliabe. this type of reactors are only with P5 countries. no one will share this technology. we all know india is too poor and backwards. for india it is impossible to develop this high technology. so all this drama of nuclear submarine is like a bollywood movie. no truth. just entertainment. experts are laughing.

now lets imagine if india somehow stolen small reactor from russia. but how india make small nuclear bombs for small missile? how this bomb and missile take underwater pressure? india can't make rifle or ammo how can this be done in india? no it can't just lies.

here you see pakistan has small tactical nuclear bombs. this is very advance technology. after USA and russia only pakistan having this technology. pakistan can put this bomb in any ship or submarine. so you see all pakistani ships are nuclear but indian ships is not.

so you ask why so much lies from india? because india afraid of china. india trying to do face saving for citizens. reality shows different.

India has one dummy or fake nuclear submarine. they are telling it is sea tryiling but all lies. it is sitting there only. it is not moviing. now they have second dummy ship sitting there. soon they will say it is sea tryliing. all lies. this is why not releasing photos and videos.

What the hell are you trying to type? urdu mein likh le bhai agar english mein haath tight hai
sir this is international form so only english. samje bhaiya.

S-5 onwards( 4th SSBN), come under different class I think. They'll be much bigger and powerful.
They will not build more then 4 nuclear submarines because fake nuclear submarine will take important space. only 4 will made and they will say we are super power. we can defete china. all bollywood propaganda will happen.

In Wikipedia it shows 3rd and the 4th are under construction. But I heard only 3 will be built. I mean SSBN.
May be the 4th one is SSN!
There is no definitive source on how many are to be built, but yes 4 is mentioned at a lot of places and i believe is the correct figure, primarily because Arihant (the lead boat) is more of a prototype and subsequent vessels (No.s 2, 3 & possibly 4) are standardized designs.
S-5 onwards( 4th SSBN), come under different class
I think, this is the actual scenario
@MilSpec @Penguin

In Wikipedia it shows 3rd and the 4th are under construction. But I heard only 3 will be built. I mean SSBN.
May be the 4th one is SSN!
Can any one tell what will be the 3rd one's name?

@anant_s @Skull and Bones @nair

SSN will be an entirely different program, A 4000 tonnes displacement design has been frozen. The first prototype will roll out somewhere between 2021/22.

To add to this, post S5 a bigger SSBN will be contemplated for induction.

yes thank you. i have inside knowlage of all navy and air force things. i am expert in this field.

no you think wrong. india not having state of art reactor. fast breeder reactor is given by russsia. but usless for submarine. navy needs very small reactor also very reliabe. this type of reactors are only with P5 countries. no one will share this technology. we all know india is too poor and backwards. for india it is impossible to develop this high technology. so all this drama of nuclear submarine is like a bollywood movie. no truth. just entertainment. experts are laughing.

now lets imagine if india somehow stolen small reactor from russia. but how india make small nuclear bombs for small missile? how this bomb and missile take underwater pressure? india can't make rifle or ammo how can this be done in india? no it can't just lies.

here you see pakistan has small tactical nuclear bombs. this is very advance technology. after USA and russia only pakistan having this technology. pakistan can put this bomb in any ship or submarine. so you see all pakistani ships are nuclear but indian ships is not.

so you ask why so much lies from india? because india afraid of china. india trying to do face saving for citizens. reality shows different.

India has one dummy or fake nuclear submarine. they are telling it is sea tryiling but all lies. it is sitting there only. it is not moviing. now they have second dummy ship sitting there. soon they will say it is sea tryliing. all lies. this is why not releasing photos and videos.

They will not build more then 4 nuclear submarines because fake nuclear submarine will take important space. only 4 will made and they will say we are super power. we can defete china. all bollywood propaganda will happen.

Awesome Post !

You claim to be an expert in the field and can't structure simple sentences in English. I find that very hard to believe.
Care to share your credentials? Are you a govt. appointed engineer?

Welcome to the lot that manages comedic relief in PDF. The reason why many like me come here to have a hearty laugh.

There is no definitive source on how many are to be built, but yes 4 is mentioned at a lot of places and i believe is the correct figure, primarily because Arihant (the lead boat) is more of a prototype and subsequent vessels (No.s 2, 3 & possibly 4) are standardized designs.

@MilSpec @Penguin

Arihant is ATV, it's just a technology demonstrator.
Then there will be 4 SSBN sanctioned of Aridaman class with better power reactor & more VLS. Another 6 SSN as nuclear attack submarine are also sanctioned.
After completion of 4 Aridaman class ther will be 4 more SSBNs, bigger than Aridaman.

You claim to be an expert in the field and can't structure simple sentences in English. I find that very hard to believe.
Care to share your credentials? Are you a govt. appointed engineer?
Hahaha nice try. i will not spill beans. i said i am expert in many fields but that all you must know. nothing more.

I dont understand why Indians even reply to this Dark Lord joker??........
name is calling is bad. argue with hard facts. if you can. prove me wrong if you can. or else expect truth.

Arihant is ATV, it's just a technology demonstrator.
Then there will be 4 SSBN sanctioned of Aridaman class with better power reactor & more VLS. Another 6 SSN as nuclear attack submarine are also sanctioned.
After completion of 4 Aridaman class ther will be 4 more SSBNs, bigger than Aridaman.
source?

Hahaha nice try. i will not spill beans. i said i am expert in many fields but that all you must know. nothing more.

name is calling is bad. argue with hard facts. if you can. prove me wrong if you can. or else expect truth.

source?
He is Baba Ramrahim type person who is expert in all fields on earth like cricket, nuclear submarin, space tech, and what not.
Accept him authority, baki Karma will come back in full circle.

You really dont have any idea?
Read this:
http://gentleseas.blogspot.com/2015/10/submarine-propulsion-test-reactor-needs.html?m=1
And we too have tactical nuclear missile
http://www.spsmai.com/military/?id=391&q=India-test-fires-a-shoot-and-scoot-nuclear-missile,-Prahar

Last edited:

@MilSpec @Penguin

It will take India 8 years to build a boat. So when all 4 are build, it would be the year 2041. Sound about right for India, give or take a few years.

He is Baba Ramrahim type person who is expert in all fields on earth like cricket, nuclear submarin, space tech, and what not.
Accept him authority, baki Karma will come back in full circle.
i am not expert in all fields but many fields. you read my all posts here they are most acurate. no one has prove me wrong on one point.
not acurate. very wrong. it is not having any facts. only propaganda of indian govermet. i tell you to go read all my old posts you will know everthing why india's nuclear navy is wrong but pakistan navy is full nuclear.

It will take India 8 years to build a boat. So when all 4 are build, it would be the year 2041. Sound about right for India, give or take a few years.
These ain't produced in serial manner as you have suggested, rather in parallel to each other, with several components like Hull, RPV and NSSS, propulsion systems manufactured at different locations and then assembled at one dockyard.

Back
Top Bottom