What's new

ARGENTINA TEAM ATTACKED IN INDIA AFTER BEATING INDIA

@Mugwop Business Standard News must be on ISI's payroll. Why else would it hurt the sentiments of Indians

Pakistanis so desperately want india to be converted into a plague country for sports like pakistan is.

But it aint happening kids, not especially with such fake news. :cheesy:

"A window of the bus developed cracks after a stone allegedly hurled by a child on a stray animal accidentally hit the vehicle, but nobody was injured in the incident," Inspector General of Police Raipur Range, GP Singh told PTI.
Bus carrying Argentina's hockey team hit by stone, no one hurt | Business Standard News

Business Standard News must be on ISI's payroll. Why else would it hurt the sentiments of Indians

How exactly did it hurt any sentiments? It clearly defined the stone was an accident chuck by a kid aiming at something else.

The only sentiments being hurt are those that are angry the Argentine team has said absolutely nothing regarding the episode, that this news has not made any international coverage (as a result) and the original news as reported by ARY and Pak media was all a big hoax.

intolerance in indian society is rising......

Yet it pales in comparison to what is happening in your own society..........

Religious intolerance in Pakistan

According the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP), in 2013 over 700 Shia were killed and more than 1,000 were injured in more than 200 nationwide sectarian attacks.

- See more at: Religious intolerance in Pakistan

i dont know why baniyas are trying to hide their saffron extremism .... they are getting exposed at fast rate their vote for a
criminal shows their support to terrorism .... Saffron terror
Saffron+terror+in+India,+the+Incidents+of+Hindutva+terrorism.JPG

World Report 2015: India
Events of 2014
Treatment of Minorities
Incidents of violence against religious minorities spiked in 2013 in the run-up to national elections; according to government sources 133 people were killed and 2,269 injured in 823 incidents.

More than a year after communal violence killed over 60 people, mostly Muslims, and displaced tens of thousands in Muzaffarnagar and Shamli districts of Uttar Pradesh state, both the central and the state governments had not provided proper relief or justice. The BJP even chose Sanjeev Balyan, charged with inciting violence during the riots, as their candidate in parliamentary elections and appointed him as a minister, intensifying Muslim insecurities. The state government forcibly closed down relief camps and failed to act on allegations that lack of adequate relief services caused the death of over 30 children in the camps.

In June 2014, an ultranationalist Hindu group organized violent protests in the western city of Pune against a social media post derogatory to some Hindu historical and political figures. Some members of the group, assuming that the anonymous post was the work of Muslims, arbitrarily beat and killed Mohsin Shaikh—who had no links to post—but was easily identified as Muslim because of his prayer cap.

Read more!!!!

World Report 2015: India | Human Rights Watch

Incidents of violence against religious minorities spiked in 2013 in the run-up to national elections; according to government sources 133 people were killed and 2,269 injured in 823 incidents.

So compared to 700 Shia killed in Pakistan (and this is just looking at Shia situation)....you are comparing 133 total dead in India from communal violence?

Yes there are problems within India for sure....but nowhere on the scale of Pakistan regarding communalism and violence an deaths from that....and the figures get even worse when we normalise for the sizes of the population.

1st .... we never claim that we dont have any problems.......but the way you guys point out it seems that all the problems are in Pakistan whereas india is a heaven on earth which is a total bullshit... 2nd the fact is u r having problems since day 1 but now it is getting exposed... our scale is coming down and your scale of problems are going up ... before it was Hindus against muslims in india but now it is hindus vs all the minorities...

Did you even read the article you have quoted ? :woot:

"A window of the bus developed cracks after a stone allegedly hurled by a child on a stray animal accidentally hit the vehicle, but nobody was injured in the incident," Inspector General of Police Raipur Range, GP Singh told PTI.

I guess the child was Shiv Sena and the stray animal was Argentinian :lol:

1st .... we never claim that we dont have any problems.......but the way you guys point out it seems that all the problems are in Pakistan whereas india is a heaven on earth which is a total bullshit

Its a defence forum. Of course majority of members from two "Enemy" countries are going to claim absolutes relative to each other. Let the neutrals decide for themselves, they arent gleaming the info from places like here anyways for the most part.

2nd the fact is u r having problems since day 1 but now it is getting exposed

Getting exposed? I disagree, riots and communal violence have always been out there for all to see. I mean how many times have people reference Gujarat riots of 2002 compared to 1984 anti-Sikh riots for example?

At all decades, India has had flare ups....but nothing that broke apart the country....though the same cannot be said of the neighbourhood.

our scale is coming down and your scale of problems are going up

Going up?
CUZOgMoU8AAGEaC.jpg

Even naxalite problem is going in one direction only:

530px-India_Naxal_affected_districts_map.svg.png

800px-India_map_Naxal_Left-wing_violence_or_activity_affected_districts_2013.SVG.png

before it was Hindus against muslims in india but now it is hindus vs all the minorities...

What about Khalistan conflict and the riots after I.G assassination? How exactly are Christians going against Hindus these days in any massive way (and why are they voting for BJP in Goa in increasing numbers)? What about the many Hindu - Hindu tensions/conflicts that exist? You are going to give a simple black and white narrative and expect people to believe you?

BTW, all of these still pale in comparison to what exists in Pakistan.....I mean 700 shias dead in just a year for Pakistan. Thats more than 6 times the communal deaths in India during 2013 (worst year).

No concept of Chivalry or Sportsmanship over there. They lynch people cause the cowards are very brave in numbers.
Check out your hockey team too. People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones! Showing one's middle finger to the crowd was uncouth and ill mannered.

The International Hockey Federation (FIH) handed a one-game ban to two Pakistan players and reprimanded another for their obscene behaviour after winning the Champions Trophy semi-final against India.

Pakistan hockey coach apologizes for team’s obscene gestures at crowd after win.
Pakistan hockey coach apologises for team's obscene gestures at crowd after win - Political Mirror

BB.jpg

pak1.jpg

And you guys talk of sportsmanship? Jeeez! :tdown:

Its a defence forum. Of course majority of members from two "Enemy" countries are going to claim absolutes relative to each other. Let the neutrals decide for themselves, they arent gleaming the info from places like here anyways for the most part.

Getting exposed? I disagree, riots and communal violence have always been out there for all to see. I mean how many times have people reference Gujarat riots of 2002 compared to 1984 anti-Sikh riots for example?

At all decades, India has had flare ups....but nothing that broke apart the country....though the same cannot be said of the neighbourhood.

Going up?
CUZOgMoU8AAGEaC.jpg

Even naxalite problem is going in one direction only:

530px-India_Naxal_affected_districts_map.svg.png

800px-India_map_Naxal_Left-wing_violence_or_activity_affected_districts_2013.SVG.png

What about Khalistan conflict and the riots after I.G assassination? How exactly are Christians going against Hindus these days in any massive way (and why are they voting for BJP in Goa in increasing numbers)? What about the many Hindu - Hindu tensions/conflicts that exist? You are going to give a simple black and white narrative and expect people to believe you?

BTW, all of these still pale in comparison to what exists in Pakistan.....I mean 700 shias dead in just a year for Pakistan. Thats more than 6 times the communal deaths in India during 2013 (worst year).

Pale white black blue....your scale is going up and our scale is coming down ... you are getting exposed and your stars & intellectuals are worried the way your majority is becoming extremist .....i m happy for you guys becoming intolerant..... :yahoo:

Pale white black blue....your scale is going up and our scale is coming down ... you are getting exposed and your stars & intellectuals are worried the way your majority is becoming extremist .....i m happy for you guys becoming intolerant.....

OK whatever you say. When you are presented with the numbers, you simply resort to more cheap talk. Suit yourself.

i m not talking about numbers what i have said is .... your majority is becoming intolerant openly & increasingly towards minority and this intolerance is spreading fast in your society whereas in our case our ppl are becoming more knowledgeable & sensible about extremism so the trend of intolerance in our country is decreasing gradually ... but if you dont want to accept this truth and act like an ostrich with head buried in hole then what can i do ....

10.gif

i m not talking about numbers what i have said is .... your majority is becoming intolerant openly & increasingly towards minority and this intolerance is spreading fast in your society whereas in our case our ppl are becoming more knowledgeable & sensible about extremism so the trend of intolerance in our country is decreasing gradually ... but if you dont want to accept this truth and act like an ostrich with head buried in hole then what can i do ....

Again we simply have to go with what you say....as though you are in constant magical contact with millions of Indians and Pakistanis every day.

You can say whatever you want.

Perception of India vis a vis Pakistan worldwide is not going to change and probably never will change for a long time if at all (and it is quite apparent you are fuming at that).... because of some very basic core realities that you are simply wishing away from Pakistan and same time imposing on India in some skewed way. Its been a common trend among many Pakistanis for a very long time, its nothing new at all....and now you got some sections of Indian society who's views you feel are the majority.....thats fine too, it suits the majority of Indians who look forward to 8% economic growth year on year, poverty rate going to single digit figure and massive foreign investment and industrialisation....for you to have your ignorant biased narrative tinged with envy.....while we leave you further and further behind.

So what can I say? You are free to believe and say whatever you want, doesn't make it the truth.

yep 600 million plus ppl below poverty line in India but keep looking at 8% growth, massive fdi & industrialisation...that section of your society which we feel is majority is becoming more intolerant towards minority .... dont worry about world's perception about Pakistan because it fluctuates with their need but you just worry about saffron extremism in your society ok?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom