What's new

ARGENTINA TEAM ATTACKED IN INDIA AFTER BEATING INDIA

They were caught lying about wiki leaks and now this, but Pakistan is the most dangerous place to be a journalist if you speak the truth you will be killed by the ISI like Salim was.

So bunch of pakistani trolls butthurt the news turned out to be fake....carry on

They were caught lying about wiki leaks and now this, but Pakistan is the most dangerous place to be a journalist if you speak the truth you will be killed by the ISI like Salim was.

Wikileaks? That was years ago. This is regular. Only today there was news about chinese assurance to pakistan to veto indias entry to nsg. Small problem - what veto???

A few days back chinese delegation taking india to task over our terrorism in east turkistan, then there was saudi royal family contact telling pakistan about modis evil designs in dubai... Etc etc the list is too long. You did not have to go as far back as pakistani wikileaks.

Wikileaks? That was years ago. This is regular. Only today there was news about chinese assurance to pakistan to veto indias entry to nsg. Small problem - what veto???

A few days back chinese delegation taking india to task over our terrorism in east turkistan, then there was saudi royal family contact telling pakistan about modis evil designs in dubai... Etc etc the list is too long. You did not have to go as far back as pakistani wikileaks.

NSG membership does need mutual consent by all members including China so they can say we would only give our vote to India if Pakistan were accepted too. But China India relations are now evolving into a strategic nature so I can see ties being fast tracked.

NSG membership does need mutual consent by all members including China so they can say we would only give our vote to India if Pakistan were accepted too. But China India relations are now evolving into a strategic nature so I can see ties being fast tracked.

Remember how china gave their consent to nag waiver to india over american nuclear deal?

And on what basis pakistan feels entitled? That they pardoned the single handed nuke dealer a q khan the same day he confessed????? A more obvious cover up could not be found.

I was wondering which Pakistani news portal would fill in the vacuum left buy Rupee news's long absence

Congrulations,hope many teams visit yr country

Correction. Zimbabwe and world eleven visited in last 2 years. As the security situation gets better other will also come but this will definitely take time.
The issue is that Pakistan is killing the terrorists but in India Political terrorists are doing what ever they want and no force in India is there to stop them.
Stop your terrorist RSS otherwise you will soon become example even worst than Pakistan
Congurgulations, another attack by a suicide bomber and everything will be back to square one.On the other hand we have hosted IPL,several international teams have visited India while u r happy with the Zimbabwe team visiting yr country.

There is no cure for Indian ego

HWL 2015: Bus carrying Argentina's hockey team hit by stone, no one hurt | Zee News
Now where is your ground?

Same ego case

Severe ego case
ARY the Pakistan channel reports that the Argentina team attacked by Shiva Sena while Indian news channel says the bus carrying Argentina team hit by a stone. Even I was hit by a stone while riding a bike.

Other than the sheer irony of high level superior people needing to make up fake news to discredit low level inferior people, nothing much!
Each time a foreigner team beat you in your own backyard, you guys start showing your true face---can't you learn from other countries?

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL REALITY OF DEMOCRATIC INDIANS...........EXTREMISM AT IT'S BEST.......:enjoy: :yahoo::sniper:

Admitting a problem is a good start , and admitting there is extremism - such reaction to a sporting event ?
Today Pakistan lost I forgot all about it in 2-3 hours I did not go burn a bus down for English cricket players

maybe we can start with a lot of problems you aren't ready to admit yet.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom