What's new

Argentina, China Could Jointly Develop Fighters

Artist's impressions of JF-17 & FC-31 in hypothetical Argentine colors.
3WEfA.jpg

With LMTAS jacking up the price of F-35 just for the kick of it, the world needs a viable alternative to that overpriced/overweight pig.

While I admit that situation in Argentina is less than desirable I doubt things are THAT bad as you make it sound. Certain sections of media, you know who, make same sort of prophecies about US saying US has a 18 trillion dollar debt, no means of paying it back, food stamps running out, homeless people increasing, class divide growing, and bla bla bla.

As an American you might be laughing at these stories but those from a neutral point of view would believe them. I think same is the case with Argentina. They are having a bad time yes, but they are not going to be extinct.

my father is hispanic, tenemos pariente estan viviendo del Argentina ahora (In English - We have relative living in Argentina ) Except for some die hard nationalist alway talk about falkland because they see the shame of being defeated and really on and on about the issue, most argentinian did not care.

What do they care? The locol hospital have fund to continue operate, company closing down and move to Brazil y Chile, and that presidente not to do anymore stunt but focus on local economy

Argentinian regard Kircher as a joke, she was good, really good when she was elected but things seems to go downhill in these couple of year, if you read spanish, go look for periodic like el pais or el dia, or El Capital from Santa Fe, you will know more.

Plus talking about Falkland for a president is see as a political suicide, it was more or less a taboo subject in Argentina in public. Its easy to understand, because if the.government start talking about Falkland again, then their citizen knows they are in too deep of a shit situation and the government can do nothing but divert attention from it, just like how the last Falkland war started in first place....

Lol if you dont notice, the only people here talk about falkland and los mavinas (by the way, thats was coming from a french word) is people who have a thing about British inperialism, normal argie dont even talk about falkland like the Senkaku/Diaoyu that often.

1 squadron of J10B is more than enough.

selling arms to Argentina is a retaliation gesture as UK is stir up in Hongkong. it is just the beginning.

in the future we can sell FC31 to Argentina if UK deploy F35 in Malvinas Island. the name of Malvinas sound more decent than some Folk land Island. India is pro Argentina in the island dispute, they just can't put it in a straight way.

my father is hispanic, tenemos pariente estan viviendo del Argentina ahora (In English - We have relative living in Argentina ) Except for some die hard nationalist alway talk about falkland because they see the shame of being defeated and really on and on about the issue, most argentinian did not care.

What do they care? The locol hospital have fund to continue operate, company closing down and move to Brazil y Chile, and that presidente not to do anymore stunt but focus on local economy

Argentinian regard Kircher as a joke, she was good, really good when she was elected but things seems to go downhill in these couple of year, if you read spanish, go look for periodic like el pais or el dia, or El Capital from Santa Fe, you will know more.

Plus talking about Falkland for a president is see as a political suicide, it was more or less a taboo subject in Argentina in public. Its easy to understand, because if the.government start talking about Falkland again, then their citizen knows they are in too deep of a shit situation and the government can do nothing but divert attention from it, just like how the last Falkland war started in first place....

Lol if you dont notice, the only people here talk about falkland and los mavinas (by the way, thats was coming from a french word) is people who have a thing about British inperialism, normal argie dont even talk about falkland like the Senkaku/Diaoyu that often.
there are always someone who care all these, we will provide the weapon Argentina need. As your Father is of Hispanic, you shall have sympathy for Argentina as well. Have some balls, kid.

The more England stir up in Hong Kong, the more weapon we sell to Argentina. It's called leverage.

1 squadron of J10B is more than enough.

selling arms to Argentina is a retaliation gesture as UK is stir up in Hongkong. it is just the beginning.

in the future we can sell FC31 to Argentina if UK deploy F35 in Malvinas Island. the name of Malvinas sound more decent than some Folk land Island. India is pro Argentina in the island dispute, they just can't put it in a straight way.

there are always someone who care all these, we will provide the weapon Argentina need. As your Father is of Hispanic, you shall have sympathy for Argentina as well. Have some balls, kid.

The more England stir up in Hong Kong, the more weapon we sell to Argentina. It's called leverage.

Please stop stirring up trouble, with your ridiculous comments!

Falklands is a colonial hangover. It is a relic from the days of a bygone era. Falklands and other such colonial era possessions still with the British must be liberated.

Than why is India continuing British imperialism in the Indian subcontinent.

Than why is India continuing British imperialism in the Indian subcontinent.

Care to explain?

Thats is not the answer I was expecting. I asked if the doomsday prophecy of Argentina is really true or not because same things are said about USA as well by many different media channels.

Argentina is quiet because they are weak, that does not mean england is right. If Argentina was strong england would not even dare sit on the malvinas, they would do a hong kong like they did 20 years back. The world has had enough violence, it needs some peace which is impossible to achieve when archaic states still live in a colonial hangover.

The little neighbors of India are fed up with Indian aggression and domination. India need to trat its neighbors as equals.

lol u do know Argentina were sanctioned by both US and UK, China did not do anything here, rather they are the only country that either did not sanctioning them or they can trade fighter with corn (Instead of paying for it), if Vietnam start making 4 gen fighter plane and accept flour as payment, they would too be considered.

Maybe India should tender their Teja and put their hat in the ring too.

i honestly dont know why people here think Falkland will be in any to do list on any Argentinian president now or even in the future.

Argentina is facing hack a lot of crisis other than just falkland. They are very close to become a bankrupt country (literally bankrupt) they do not have any money to do anything, people are flocking to Brazil and Chile and there have to be some problem to think Brazil and Chile is a better place you WANTED to be.

Kircher was described by local argentina as "La Chica Loca" the crazy chick...That is they dont have money to pay for public service, they still trying to go alone with buying and upgrading their armed force.

Falkland is pretty low on argie problem list, which rated from Internal matters, to Brazil to The crazy government and finally to Falklands.

Are you asking India to sell Tejas to Argentines? I would be without the engine....LOL

The little neighbors of India are fed up with Indian aggression and domination. India need to trat its neighbors as equals.

Which little neighbor are you talking about? The only states which have a problem with India are pakistan and bangladesh. These days even pakistanis hate bangladesh, LOL!! As for lanka, they are now tamed and converted into India's colony.

If Argentina government has foresight & patience (3 years later), best to select FC-31 ... but i doubt they will.

023353o1k5l1kx1lk5bny8.png

If Argentina government has foresight & patience, best to select FC-31 ... but i doubt they will.

Argentina doesn't have the money, plus China can afford to donate FC-1(which it ultimately will have to do) but I doubt they will give away stealth fighters. Moreover handing stealth aircraft may invite US involvement. Selling aircraft is fine. UK will sulk in a corner and grumble. But stealth aircraft just ups the stakes a fair amount.

Argentina doesn't have the money, plus China can afford to donate FC-1(which it ultimately will have to do) but I doubt they will give away stealth fighters. Moreover handing stealth aircraft may invite US involvement. Selling aircraft is fine. UK will sulk in a corner and grumble. But stealth aircraft just ups the stakes a fair amount.
American has no interest in China FC-31, coz just another version of F-35A ... they owned same stealth techs. The only problem, yes Argentina might lack enough funds to afford FC-31s. So i said the Argentina they really need FORESIGHT, if they wanna change game rule in Franklin islands, they need some stealth fighters.

If they choose FC-1/JF-17, okay for them just better than current A-4.

American has no interest in China FC-31, coz just another version of F-35A ... they owned same stealth techs. The only problem, yes Argentina might lack enough funds to afford FC-31s. So i said the Argentina they really need FORESIGHT, if they wanna change game rule in Franklin islands, they need some stealth fighters.

If Argentina could they would have purchased ICBMs. Their fund shortage is just too severe.

Argentina having stealth aircraft maybe a concern for US and certainly a nightmare for UK. The english will jump up and down at such a proposal because it would mean bye bye falklands.

Selling weapons to Argentina is not so much as a means to equip Argentina or boost their war-making capabilities. It is a political statement by China and a brilliant one. It officially signals the end of UK as a political power.

If Argentina could they would have purchased ICBMs. Their fund shortage is just too severe.

Argentina having stealth aircraft maybe a concern for US and certainly a nightmare for UK. The english will jump up and down at such a proposal because it would mean bye bye falklands.

Selling weapons to Argentina is not so much as a means to equip Argentina or boost their war-making capabilities. It is a political statement by China and a brilliant one. It officially signals the end of UK as a political power.
Agree, IRBM also good for Argentina Army like DF-15, DF-16, DF-21 launchers, and 300+km MLRS like PHL-03 / WS-1/2/3 also okay ! Buy cruise missiles from China more useful than aircrafts.

233402fbz9ns9xt7bbng0g.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom