What's new

Aren't European countries merging to form one country?

All you're good is to talk stupidities, that's why I ain't even bothered to comment your idiotic post. Take a look in that mirror you like to pose so much,there's a real life gypsie with the mind of a 14 year old girl.

No a sun god. :)

That said Gypsie...your poverty honestly is an insult for europe. As is your "culture". You dont know what greatness is.

If Europe would be a galaxy, Romania would be the dark rim. What do you offer, beside Dracula?

And thats the reason, why a european super state will never exist. We are great. And you are not. We are shining stars and you are just stellar dust. We cant be in one group.

For the very same reason why eagles and chicken cant be on one group.

Our symbol is and always was the eagle. Yours is the chicken.

You cant follow us. You dont know how to fly. You dont know the sky.

And we dont know your little dirty farm and your wheat.

That said Gypsie...your poverty honestly is an insult for europe. As is your "culture". You dont know what greatness is.

If Europe would be a galaxy, Romania would be the dark rim. What do you offer, beside Dracula?

And thats the reason, why a european super state will never exist. We are great. And you are not. We are shining stars and you are just stellar dust. We cant be in one group.

You are killing me dude!

:woot::lol::rofl::omghaha:

European greatness wasn't built by lookers taking selfies in toilettes. You're representing everything that is wrong with modern day Europe.

European greatness wasn't built by lookers taking selfies in toilettes. You're representing everything that is wrong with modern day Europe.

European Greatness was build exactly from people like myself.

I´m like the typical roman leader back then.

I want look good while i win.

Thats exactly what you lack. The will for greatness. You slurp in your little romanian mud village and you are happy with that.

Incoherent drivel, once you can put something coherent together , please do respond.Kudos young chap

single country single religion and single thought can't do anything with out others help, asking Multiple religion and
Different Thoughts People asking to do together,

we are doing what ever possible to do together and will continue till the end of the world,

you guys are the most Incoherent drivel in the forum,

we are doing what ever possible to do together and will continue till the end of the world,

you guys are the most Incoherent drivel in the forum,
Like blinding kids who have a thirst and yearning for freedom, what a joke.HAVE A GOOD DAY YOUNG MAN.

It doesn't make a lot of sense. The EU is a capitalist venture, they want the cheap labour of Eastern Europe without the migrants. You cannot have a single state with some citizens not being free to live and move to other parts of it.

Like blinding kids who have a thirst and yearning for freedom, what a joke.HAVE A GOOD DAY YOUNG MAN.

What do you know about freedom,

Learn china current CCP and their Propaganda and their freedom

Europeans would rather die by bombing each other like WW2 than become a single country.

Europeans have a fierce regionalism to their respective personalities. Too rigid to adjust.

Union is the future for most small countries. The only way they will prevent themselves from getting trampled by the larger ones.
Regarding Europe, the EU will grow in size once most Europeans develop a similar vision towards their future. I will give it another decade.

Back
Top Bottom