What's new

Areas of cooperation in the arms industry between Egypt and South Korea

SSM700K now if they start producing that missile, I will shut my mouth and stop bitching lol. A lot of unbelievable potentials in that possible cooperation with SK.
Variants

• SSM-700K: Initial production model, with imported Ku-band seeker, SS-760K turbojet engine (based on Russian R95TP-300)
  • SSM-710K: Current model with domestic Ku-band seeker, SSE-750K turbojet engine and other upgrades
  • SSM-750K: Land attack version of the SSM-710K. Ku-band seeker replaced with GPS/INS guidance package

Variants

• SSM-700K: Initial production model, with imported Ku-band seeker, SS-760K turbojet engine (based on Russian R95TP-300)
  • SSM-710K: Current model with domestic Ku-band seeker, SSE-750K turbojet engine and other upgrades
  • SSM-750K: Land attack version of the SSM-710K. Ku-band seeker replaced with GPS/INS guidance package

Outstanding. It does sound from what he said that they're only starting with the SSM-700K. Maybe once they succeed with that ISA, perhaps they'll work on the 750 land attack version or maybe all three.

I was hoping to see an A2A missile in there, but not sure SK produces one. While all this SK military production has gone into 5th gear because of the US' imposing some sort of military production restriction that was just recently lifted, it has essentially taken the shackles off the SK and they're going to go into a mega blitz of military production now.

Back
Top Bottom