What's new

Areas in Pakistan administered Kashmir now in weather department’s forecast

I remember Amritsar weather forecast on PTV back in General Zia era.
And now Pakistan forecasting occupied Kashmir weather too.
:lol:

Ptv transmissions are recorded over the years. And i have no reason to lie to prove something .

I provided the information. Go check it.

I am neither an Indian nor a non muslim i i need not to lie to inferior intellectuals and beings. I am above that sort of stuff.

India invaded Pakistan in 1947 and took 35% of kashmiri province we will take it back even if we have to pike each and every one of u endiyans.

Pray you don't meet the likes of me on battlefield and pray to whatever u pray .... They won't save u..

If you see it from 1951, you must be very old. If you are in the PA, you must be retired by now. I dont think PA wants to field you in a battle field even if you plead them. So I will pass

If you see it from 1951, you must be very old. If you are in the PA, you must be retired by now. I dont think PA wants to field you in a battle field even if you plead them. So I will pass
I am 31 and i love 30 km from line of control.
One doesn't need to be in army to kill in war. Even retired and civilains fight the evil. Its our moral amd religious duty.

We have other forces besides pakistan army . The day it begins your people will wish they had not started it. Bit it would be too late.

We await agression. We in azad kashmir pakistan. Perfect oppertunity we have waited since long we will are waiting patiently.

I am 31 and i love 30 km from line of control.
One doesn't need to be in army to kill in war. Even retired and civilains fight the evil. Its our moral amd religious duty.

We have other forces besides pakistan army . The day it begins your people will wish they had not started it. Bit it would be too late.

We await agression. We in azad kashmir pakistan. Perfect oppertunity we have waited since long we will are waiting patiently.

You claim you are 31 , at the same time you claim you have seen TV covering Indian weather since 1951. :o:

You claim you are 31 , at the same time you claim you have seen TV covering Indian weather since 1951. :o:
Just google pakistan pakistan television archives. Iv seen many of india and pakistan pnd china media tv print media jounels. Im a comparative history scholar of past 5000 years of asia.

I do this every weekend. Pakistani history even this can be confirmed by anyone of my father's generation (age) archeives of PTV news as available go check em.

And if u intend go troll go troll someone your own caliber i have no time nor do i have interest in talking to my enemy umless my sword or gun is in their face.

ya the way PAF openly challenged your entire defense apparatus next day, bomb your mil installations in the broad daylight (admitted by your tri-chiefs in 1st press conference) and you don't even dare to retaliate!

That was fucking global level humiliation and embracement for your entire shitty so-called military might. Till today, your chief(s) justifying their respective force failures by providing super funny logics just to keep your gullible nation in a dark age while becoming a comedy show for global defense experts :rofl:

The problem here is when you guys running out of arguments or failed to answer basic Qs regarding 27 Feb esp asking for proofs (whatever you claiming), you guys suddenly atart talking about 1971 Kargil lol trust me no one interested to hear 1971 Kargil fairy tale stories...(sawal chana jawab gandum). World is only interested to know how you got banged from 1/3 opponent in today's warfare...

It didn't challenge the entire defence apparatus, it made an aerial attack that was defended by the IAF. Bombast is no substitute for action.

As for the rest of your comments, congratulations on joining the level of discourse initiated by Arnab Goswami and Gaurav Arya. You are now of their class.

1951 i see it everyday since 1951. On Pakistani televisions.

Also we have somethng for indians given to us from Allah we wait them in mountains and valleys of Kashmir. I will be in front row.

When will that magic date happen, O brave one? All that this forum - and no one else - has heard is your loud voice proclaiming how brave you are. And your promises of being in the front row. This is not a movie theatre, and you are unlikely to find a front row.

Come and take what we have for you. If you have courage come and we shall hand it to ur brothers and ur fathers and ur sons we have something we have been waiting patiently and we await you in kashmir.

In case no one told you, Indian forces are already in Kashmir, and already in action whenever necessary. What is missing in this video game type of fantasy is the braggarts who are making all these threats, behind keyboards thousands of miles from the action.

They will remain braggarts thousands of miles from the action.

When u are in battlefield ask for foxtrotdelta you will find me in front row on battlefield. Waiting u and ur brothers and fathers and sons patiently.

None of us is a pretentious gasbag, so we will not be in the battlefield, something that you have never seen in your life. Go to the 'front row' of that battlefield, if there is such a thing as a front row, and you will find a ready-made reception committee; they will not ask questions about you, or about your brothers, and fathers, and sons; just be sure to have identification on your person.

You are just a bad joke with no intention of coming closer to the battlefield than the <Enter> key on your system.

It didn't challenge the entire defence apparatus, it made an aerial attack that was defended by the IAF. Bombast is no substitute for action.

As for the rest of your comments, congratulations on joining the level of discourse initiated by Arnab Goswami and Gaurav Arya. You are now of their class.

When will that magic date happen, O brave one? All that this forum - and no one else - has heard is your loud voice proclaiming how brave you are. And your promises of being in the front row. This is not a movie theatre, and you are unlikely to find a front row.

In case no one told you, Indian forces are already in Kashmir, and already in action whenever necessary. What is missing in this video game type of fantasy is the braggarts who are making all these threats, behind keyboards thousands of miles from the action.

They will remain braggarts thousands of miles from the action.

None of us is a pretentious gasbag, so we will not be in the battlefield, something that you have never seen in your life. Go to the 'front row' of that battlefield, if there is such a thing as a front row, and you will find a ready-made reception committee; they will not ask questions about you, or about your brothers, and fathers, and sons; just be sure to have identification on your person.

You are just a bad joke with no intention of coming closer to the battlefield than the <Enter> key on your system.

Its not about being brave its about being 100% sure. Come and test my claim anytime.

Its not about being brave its about being 100% sure. Come and test my claim anytime.

100% sure about what? This was corny to start with; now it's getting kindergartenish.

Why don't you concentrate on your homework?

100% sure about what? This was corny to start with; now it's getting kindergartenish.

Why don't you concentrate on your homework?
Read my posts again. Perhaps it will be clear to u.
Now that i know ur IQ and standard i'll not respond for those who respond to fools . Fools beat them by draging them down to their own level.

Kindly refrain from stupidity. Its alrrady hars enough to respect indians.

Read my posts again. Perhaps it will be clear to u.
Now that i know ur IQ and standard i'll not respond for those who respond to fools . Fools beat them by draging them down to their own level.

Kindly refrain from stupidity. Its alrrady hars enough to respect indians.

Perhaps you could respect our superior orthography.

Back
Top Bottom