What's new

Area where 16 BSF men were killed to go to Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hammer-fist

Brother you are just changing the whole doctrine of BD defence. We are a small country and its not feasible to fight within our territory. Thats why BDR is kept under army. We have to defend ourselves from the zero line and take the war to the enemy soil as quickly as possible. 2nd doctrine is to create a buffer zone well inside enemy territory and make the citizen pro Bangladesh and make them fight against India. Our strategy is working and thats why so many burning @MandarK type infesting BD threads.

I hope they are good swimmers, from what I have heard 99% of Bangladeshis cant swim. Cause tt will be hard to fight the billions of cubic feet of water hurtling down this bad boy.

DSC_0017.jpg

Bangladesh's only war doctrine is to try not piss India off a lot. And I have to say, its a pretty smart doctrine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sir, that is our doctrine. Fight inside India and make Indian fight Indians. You can laugh now but you cant run when the war falls upon you. Run Mandark run........... You are in our radar.

I have the utmost respect for Bengalis, but no offence friend you are just embarrassing yourself here.

How exactly do you intend to take the fight inside the Indian territory? You don't have the required number of soldiers, tanks, mechanized assets, artillery and most importantly the logistical capability to achieve a feat like that. The crux of my argument rested on the assumption that BD Armour is strong enough to smash the IA Armour. In reality, its not even close enough to put a scratch on IA's Armoured Formations. IA can simply launch punitive strikes by smashing your defences from artillery and the Smerch by staying inside their borders. I am not even counting in the IAF which will rule the skies and launch strikes at will without any danger of interception. To invade India, you need a massive infrastructure something similar to what the PLA has built.

If Bangladeshis were champions of Islam they wouldn't have to break away from an Islamic country where they were the majority.
They took help from India to break Pakistan and call them selves champion of Islam.
Bangladesh will be a secular country and thats what suits them.
Bangladesh is heading in the right direction.
champions of islam :rofl::rofl: we r religious but that line was damn funny :D

@notorious_eagle : Wasting your time mate!! When it comes to these guys, logic has no place here..

Last edited by a moderator:
To invade India, you need a massive infrastructure something similar to what the PLA has built.

PLA doesnt have that much scope. Few areas from where they can - chokepoints. The Himalaya's are the biggest obstacle against any land invasion from PLA.

don't consider the bengalis on this side to help you or fight for u...They hate u ppl more than the rest of india...I'm sorry if i've said someting rudely,but the truth is always bitter to digest

Don't misunderstand. We don't even consider U guys bengalis. We know the type of hypocrites hate infested bigots opar "bengalis" are. No body ever asked for your "help". Keep toilet cleaning for your brarmin babus. :lol:

auntiji they r not warriors..they r just meagre daily wokers and labourers and servants..but they r using they infastructre of our country,and consuming our resources...hence is our annoyance

NO BODY *, not even bangladeshi cattle *pole vaults * into a garbage dump called India. Wake up your wet dreaming Indian. Most of the border dhoti walas of west bengal survives by smuggling cattles into BD not to forget your hijra BSF also have a stake in it. As for daily laborers, first feed those 400 million daltis of India and 50000 poor indian working in BD illegally. Ensure proper sanitation to 51 % of your population and then come here and harp about "illegal" migrants. Have you ever looked at the country your live before farting myth about illegal migrants?

auntiji they r not warriors..they r just meagre daily wokers and labourers and servants..but they r using they infastructre of our country,and consuming our resources...hence is our annoyance
even that is war a demographic war.

Don't misunderstand. We don't even consider U guys bengalis. We know the type of hypocrites hate infested bigots opar "bengalis" are. No body ever asked for your "help". Keep toilet cleaning for your brarmin babus. :lol:

NO BODY *, not even bangladeshi cattle *pole vaults * into a garbage dump called India. Wake up your wet dreaming Indian. Most of the border dhoti walas of west bengal survives by smuggling cattles into BD not to forget your hijra BSF also have a stake in it. As for daily laborers, first feed those 400 million daltis of India and 50000 poor indian working in BD illegally. Ensure proper sanitation to 51 % of your population and then come here and harp about "illegal" migrants. Have you ever looked at the country your live before farting myth about illegal migrants?
Wake up dude,your r reading too much jamaati crap....there r millions of illegal bangladeshis in india,the world knows it,and ur saying 50,000 illegal indians in BD...any concrete proof or have u personally met any indian??? yr calling us poor,just see the per-capita income,we have $3000,u not even $1000.And talking about sanitation,well come to kolkata and u'll see the big hospitals infested with lungiwalls accross the border...they came for treatment.Why r ur ppl crossing the border??? as ur beloved country is not able to provide them basic animities.Has ur country been able to provide sanitation to 51% population,which is a fraction of india's population??? and in cattle smuggling,no dhotiwalas are involved..it is the work of lungiwallas from both sides of the border.Anyways,this is not for u to understand..keep on daydreaming of the great "Bangladeshi invasion of india" and and continue cleaning the lungis of your mullas :rofl:

I have the utmost respect for Bengalis, but no offence friend you are just embarrassing yourself here.

How exactly do you intend to take the fight inside the Indian territory? You don't have the required number of soldiers, tanks, mechanized assets, artillery and most importantly the logistical capability to achieve a feat like that. The crux of my argument rested on the assumption that BD Armour is strong enough to smash the IA Armour. In reality, its not even close enough to put a scratch on IA's Armoured Formations. IA can simply launch punitive strikes by smashing your defences from artillery and the Smerch by staying inside their borders. I am not even counting in the IAF which will rule the skies and launch strikes at will without any danger of interception. To invade India, you need a massive infrastructure something similar to what the PLA has built.

We have our way and we will be able to mobilize more goodies than Indians. Just dont count on what is in inventory but what could be effectively deployed.

We have our way and we will be able to mobilize more goodies than Indians. Just dont count on what is in inventory but what could be effectively deployed.

Will angels come serve us? :hang2:

They have a secret weapon known as illegal immigrant. Those immigrant can fight inside our territory. They will try to starve our soldiers to death by eating all our food. :tongue:

If Bangladeshis were champions of Islam they wouldn't have to break away from an Islamic country where they were the majority.
They took help from India to break Pakistan and call them selves champion of Islam.
Bangladesh will be a secular country and thats what suits them.
Bangladesh is heading in the right direction.

ya thanks 2 that now BD is a country full of confused people a bananadesh

Actually, If India gave Kashmir to Pakistan, my years of hatred for India would cease, and a seed for immense respect would grow to bare fruit.

As weird as a thought that it is.

why do u take urself too seriously Razpak?

For all your talk,i wonder why your social life is so empty that u r here all the time?

First let your neighbors put a price on your emotions,India comes way later.

Kashmir kya,uska jhaant tak ni ukhaadega tu.

Actually, If India gave Kashmir to Pakistan, my years of hatred for India would cease, and a seed for immense respect would grow to bare fruit.

As weird as a thought that it is.

Yeah because all 1.2 bilion Indians here are dying for the "immense respect" of some random bald Pakistani dude in the internet called RazPak :P

1.The last General sent by the ruler of Delhi, Man Singh, was taught a lesson that India might recollect. And the Maratha raiders under Vashkar Pandit were also met similarly to be annihilated by Alivardi Khan. Likewise we intend to defend our country with a Doctrine of Traditional People's War. We are strong internally, and a resilient and intelligent people. Rarely in history have a people sacrificed so much to earn freedom. We know how to retain it.

2. And BD is not friendless like India. We have friends who encircle India. We are an important element of the Islamic Ummah. When India is the invader, we have many allies within India - Kashmiris, Khalistanis, Muslims, Bengalees, Maoists and the NE freedom-fighters. The day India dares to attack us will be the start of the final phase of our retrieving the sovereign nation that we had lost to the English on 23 June 1757.

For your point 2, do you seriously expect Kahsmiris or Sikhs or West Bengali people to fight for Bangladeshis? And Indian Muslims? There might be a few hundred or thousand that might support you, but the remaining hundreds of millions are patriots of India, and will lead the charges on slaughtering you Bangladeshis who wont even be a match for our Indian Muslim brothers. trust me, we Indians also have a fair share of Punjabi Muslims and Pathan Muslims living here in India (not as many as Pak, but still a decent number of them), and it wont be a pretty sight if we let them loose on your a$$e$, as you guys know already from your not-so-pleasant experience from 1971 :P

NE freedom fighters, lol were you sleeping when these North East Freedom fighters (of Bodo groups) were recently slaughtering you illegal Banngladeshis in Assam (or the Neile incident) and GoI had to step in to save the illegal Bangladeshis? One of the major reasons NE India wants to seperate from India is because they feel the GoI has not done enough to check illegal immmigration from Bangladesh. The first thing they will do when they get freedom from India is butcher every single illegal Bangladeshi in NE states.

I really did not want to say this stuff, but your delusional post had to make me say it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom