What's new

Area where 16 BSF men were killed to go to Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bangladeshis were champions of Islam they wouldn't have to break away from an Islamic country where they were the majority.
They took help from India to break Pakistan and call them selves champion of Islam.
Bangladesh will be a secular country and thats what suits them.
Bangladesh is heading in the right direction.

ya thanks 2 that now BD is a country full of confused people a bananadesh

Please go to afghanistan, you will find lots of your kind there :D

For your point 2, do you seriously expect Kahsmiris or Sikhs or West Bengali people to fight for Bangladeshis? And Indian Muslims? There might be a few hundred or thousand that might support you, but the remaining hundreds of millions are patriots of India, and will lead the charges on slaughtering you Bangladeshis who wont even be a match for our Indian Muslim brothers. trust me, we Indians also have a fair share of Punjabi Muslims and Pathan Muslims living here in India (not as many as Pak, but still a decent number of them), and it wont be a pretty sight if we let them loose on your a$$e$, as you guys know already from your not-so-pleasant experience from 1971 :P

hmmmmmm - huh

NE freedom fighters, lol were you sleeping when these North East Freedom fighters (of Bodo groups) were recently slaughtering you illegal Banngladeshis in Assam (or the Neile incident) and GoI had to step in to save the illegal Bangladeshis? One of the major reasons NE India wants to seperate from India is because they feel the GoI has not done enough to check illegal immmigration from Bangladesh. The first thing they will do when they get freedom from India is butcher every single illegal Bangladeshi in NE states.

Why not just get them freedom and let them butcher us???
Dude you know your kind will be kicked out from NE the next day. There is no BD lives in NE. We will not let any muslim to come here like we did 1947. They left in India to convert the rest of Indians and they need to finish the mission. ;)

I really did not want to say this stuff, but your delusional post had to make me say it...

You should vent your frustration.. good for your health.

hmmmmmm - huh

Why not just get them freedom and let them butcher us???
Dude you know your kind will be kicked out from NE the next day. There is no BD lives in NE. We will not let any muslim to come here like we did 1947. They left in India to convert the rest of Indians and they need to finish the mission. ;)

You should vent your frustration.. good for your health.

Well maybe I said a little too much, but it was in response to a rubbish post by your fellow countrymen on conquering India.

As for Muslims, I have no problem with them, some of the most hardcore Indian patriots I know are Indian Muslims. I do have a problem with illegal Bangladeshis, regardless of their religion. They are your countrymen, and you should be looking after them.

its not about being religious. religious afghans or secularist turks they r far better than BDs

majority BDs have a big mouth nothing more than that

And you are making Islam a laughing stock in front of whole world by supporting rapists. Bravo

ami ki kokhono bolechi k pak ar sathe ek hote ??? ami BD kei like kori but ami bengali nationalism aa bishshasi noi

n i'm not supporting any kind of rapist all r8 i respect women a lot.

ami ki kokhono bolechi k pak ar sathe ek hote ??? ami BD kei like kori but ami bengali nationalism aa bishshasi noi

n i'm not supporting any kind of rapist all r8 i respect women a lot.

"They took help from India to break Pakistan and call them selves champion of Islam.

But it looks like you would prefer to be under oppressing rapists rather than helpful non Muslim. Islam teaches tolerance to other religion too. Apni thaken apnar ummah te ar amader ke thakte din amader jaygay. PS: no one likes mujibism either but in this current world if you are not nationalist, you are the ultimate loser. Go to a middle east country and see how they treat you. You would experience a very appalling view of your Brotherhood

"They took help from India to break Pakistan and call them selves champion of Islam.

But it looks like you would prefer to be under oppressing rapists rather than helpful non Muslim. Islam teaches tolerance to other religion too. Apni thaken apnar ummah te ar amader ke thakte din amader jaygay. PS: no one likes mujibism either but in this current world if you are not nationalist, you are the ultimate loser. Go to a middle east country and see how they treat you. You would experience a very appalling view of your Brotherhood

islamic brotherhood is dead i know it more than u do. BD te mujibism ar namey j brainwash cholche tate BDr majorityr

IQ ar ja ta obostha. u r talking about making nukes distroying india these r childish talking. i am far more realistic than u r

islamic brotherhood is dead i know it more than u do. BD te mujibism ar namey j brainwash cholche tate BDr majorityr

IQ ar ja ta obostha. u r talking about making nukes distroying india these r childish talking. i am far more realistic than u r

Hahaha no one wants to destroy India, it was just a joke thread which was written by some Pakistani or Indian paranoid author :lol:

Pakistan was found by the Muslims and for the Muslims. It's still valid for Bangladesh since it didn't join Hindustan after 71. Our problem is that we have too many fasiq munafiq among us. Are you among them dhoti loving Tagore worshiping munafiq? Come forward.

SO what about ME? DO any of them follow proper Islamic laws? Judging the car by its driver is not a sign of modernism or intellectual superiority. A muslim can not be a nationalist in its pure sense.
Allah (SWT) says in Surat Al-Hujurat, "O Mankind! We have created you from a male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honorable of you in the sight of Allah is he who has most Taqwa among of you. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." Noble Qur'an (49:13)

The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy.(49:10)

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said :O people! Your God is one and your forefather (Adam) is one. An Arab is not better than a non-Arab and a non-Arab is not better than an Arab, and a red (i.e. white tinged with red) person is not better than a black person and a black person is not better than a red person, except in piety.

Nationalism establishes superiority of a single race based on race, color, ethnicity. Islamically there should not be 60 odd muslim countries.Some Arabs shieks or a retard like Buttoo not following the Quran doesn't justify nationalism. I am a muslim first and as such I believe in Muslim brotherhood. I support Bangladeshi nationalism (not malaunic bengali nationalism) as long as it doesn't go against Muslim brotherhood. I also support this as it is neccessary to counter Indian pagan cultural hegemonism. Bangladeshi nationalism encomposes our distinct muslim identity but the moment it verges on the pure defination of Nationalism I will withdraw my support to it. Similarly I will support my country as long as it doesn't go against Islam and muslims. I like most Bangladeshis didn't support malaunic decision ,of not allowing the rohingya refugees into BD. Was pushing rohingyas to death bed based on "bengali nationalism" or Bangladeshi nationalism ? If so then it is a act saitan and pure evil. U say brotherhood doesn't exist? Say to a common bangladeshi " palestenian ra jahan-name jak" and see the response U get. And also Buhtoo like other 71 PAK leaders wasn't a muslim to begin with.As a muslim I consider pakistanis my Brothers in Islam. Buttoo doesn't represent PAK similarly, BAL doesn't represent Bangladesh. My conscious & faith in brotherhood is not so feeble that a fart from some XYZ leader will weaken it.

@DarkPrince is proud Bangladeshi who is a muslim and believes in the islamic principle of brotherhood.What right do U have to tell him to leave this country? It is not your country alone based on some myth of "bengali nationalism". Btw our constitution also doesn't recognize "bengali nationalism" and also BD's original constitution before 2009 had this ingrained in it :

"The State shall endeavor to consolidate, preserve and strengthen fraternal relations among Muslim countries based on Islamic solidarity."

Last edited by a moderator:
SO what about ME? DO any of them follow proper Islamic laws? Judging the car by its driver is not a sign of modernism or intellectual superiority. A muslim can not be a nationalist in its pure sense.

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said :O people! Your God is one and your forefather (Adam) is one. An Arab is not better than a non-Arab and a non-Arab is not better than an Arab, and a red (i.e. white tinged with red) person is not better than a black person and a black person is not better than a red person, except in piety.

Nationalism establishes superiority of a single race based on race, color, ethnicity. Islamically there should not be 60 odd muslim countries.Some Arabs shieks or a retard like Buttoo not following the Quran doesn't justify nationalism. I am a muslim first and as such I believe in Muslim brotherhood. I support Bangladeshi nationalism (not malaunic bengali nationalism) as long as it doesn't go against Muslim brotherhood. I also support this as it is neccessary to counter Indian pagan cultural hegemonism. Bangladeshi nationalism encomposes our distinct muslim identity but the moment it verges on the pure defination of Nationalism I will withdraw my support to it. Similarly I will support my country as long as it doesn't go against Islam and muslims. I like most Bangladeshis didn't support malaunic decision ,of not allowing the rohingya refugees into BD. Was pushing rohingyas to death bed based on "bengali nationalism" or Bangladeshi nationalism ? If so then it is a act saitan and pure evil. U say brotherhood doesn't exist? Say to a common bangladeshi " palestenian ra jahan-name jak" and see the response U get. And also Buhtoo like other 71 PAK leaders wasn't a muslim to begin with.As a muslim I consider pakistanis my Brothers in Islam. Buttoo doesn't represent PAK similarly, BAL doesn't represent Bangladesh. My conscious & faith in brotherhood is not so feeble that a fart from some XYZ leader will weaken it.

@DarkPrince is proud Bangladeshi who is a muslim and believes in the islamic principle of brotherhood.What right do U have to tell him to leave this country? It is not your country alone based on some myth of "bengali nationalism". Btw our constitution also doesn't recognize "bengali nationalism" and also BD's original constitution before 2009 had this ingrained in it :

"The State shall endeavor to consolidate, preserve and strengthen fraternal relations among Muslim countries based on Islamic solidarity."

Ok you believe in brotherhood, what brotherhood do you believe in? with which country? care to elaborate? Middle east? bunch of racist @ssholes, Pakistan? Once an enemy, always an enemy, which part of brotherhood says that one brother will steal from another? oppress another? kill another? rape their sisters? doesn't matter the number, 300000 looks less to you? Allah also said, to hit as much as you got hit, so shall we go and kill 300000 Pakistanis? rape countless women? Only that will make us equal in atrocities no? then we can forget everything, yes that looks like the best option. so these countries don't even fall in our brotherhood, lets look at the east, Malaysia? i have many friends there, Malaysians treat them as if they are from slum, and a friend of mine didn't get job while doing university because of his colour. Now lets see Dark Prince was accusing us of breaking up Pakistan with the help of Non-Muslim so tell me, are people who rape, Muslims to you?

Pakistan was found by the muslims and for the muslims. It's stil valid for Bangladesh since it didn't join Hindustan after 71. Our problem is that we have too many fasiq munafiq among us. Are you among them dhoti loving tagore worshiping munafiq? Come foreward.
Whats wrong with tagore? what kind of primitive thoughts are these? Are you Muslim? Have you no respect for other's beliefs? Did Allah tell you to not tolerate other religions? Learn the religion you preach first, son or else you will give a bad name to Muslims all over the world.

bro tumi amar ektu beshi e prosonssa korteco :D i care about muslim brotherhood kinto brotherhood almost dead

ami mone kori amader bangladeshi nationalism aa beshi monojog deowa uchit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom